Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? (1703 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / It Is More Profitable To Invest In Agriculture,ict Than Oil & Gas - Rainoil Boss / Hotel Vs School Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
House, between setting up an hotel, school or housing, which is more profitable, preferable, better and reliable.
Your opinions counts a lot.
lalasticlala and mynd44 might be of help.
Thanks.
Re: Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by queenprecy(f): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
I think school is more profitable depending on the standard of the school. I wanted to set up one but I don't have much cash to set it up to standard, so I decided to quit, anything worth doing is worth doing well. Education is the best thing one can invest in now even with the bad state of the economy one can still make it, children must go to school whether good or bad. So the ball is in your court, you knw the one you passionate abt and do wat makes you happy. I drop my pen.
Re: Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:46am On Sep 21, 2016
queenprecy:
I think school is more profitable depending on the standard of the school. I wanted to set up one but I don't have much cash to set it up to standard, so I decided to quit, anything worth doing is worth doing well. Education is the best thing one can invest in now even with the bad state of the economy one can still make it, children must go to school whether good or bad. So the ball is in your court, you knw the one you passionate abt and do wat makes you happy. I drop my pen.
Thanks a lot...
Re: Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by metallisc(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Thanks a lot...

sooo... are you setting up a school yet or.....
Re: Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by KingRex1(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Thanks a lot...
A commercial property for letting office spaces, shops or warehouses is one of the best typa real estate investment to engage in. Theyre income generating for the leasee/occupants which means there'll be more will power to pay (higher) rent per sqm. Besides the cost of construction is generally less if compared to a residential property, hotel or sch.
Re: Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by jeftalene(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
KingRex1:

A commercial property for letting office spaces, shops or warehouses is one of the best typa real estate investment to engage in. Theyre income generating for the leasee/occupants which means there'll be more will power to pay (higher) rent per sqm. Besides the cost of construction is generally less if compared to a residential property, hotel or sch.

Strongly agree. Open plan office complex or shopping centres in a good location makes a lot of investment sense. Once built, it continues to yield. For free Construction advise, Contact 08167394799

However of the three options, Hotel development is the most profitable, followed by Housing and then Private School in that order, provided 'good location' applies to them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hotel Vs Private School Vs Housing: Which Is A More Profitable Investment? by undisputed25(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
If you have Jesus, private school is best

(1) (Reply)

How Saving Money Made Me Broke (and How You Can Avoid This Trap) / Investment Opportunity / If You Have Business / Company For Sale, Post Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.