Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,359 members, 7,926,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:17 AM

Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time (1358 Views)

Pictures Of Lagos , Ikeja Policemen Counting Bribes Received And Smoking / Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by AjayiWrites: 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
There is nothing we wont see in the face of earth says an adage, this lady posted a picture of herself reading the bible and same time smoking marijuana.. Her reason for such was unknown, this has however angered her facebook friends as the took their turn to blast her in return for disrespecting the holy book... Read more blow..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/trolls-come-for-lady-who-was-reading.html

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by AjayiWrites: 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
That moment when you are high on Oshogbo weed

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by psucc(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Her degree of madness is approaching 90o

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ur post is a bit late, we have one already. It seems you rush to smoke some Ipele weed before posting dis. Sorry, its late though.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by finally1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmmm...dars where she gets her inspiration... nothing bad
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Davash222(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by jmichlins(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
this picture reminds me of a movie where one guy used a bible page to smoke weed. She's getting both spiritual and mental high at same time. It's really a way to blend life

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
That's the only way she would understand cuz the words would sink into her brain..

Somtimes, people need to smoke for them to think straight.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by leoshouse(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
This picture shows the ultimate test for a "Christian". If only those trolls would re-read their posts. Who is more of a sinner, the baby Christian looking to be accepted in a new life, or the "mature Christian" who is ready the cast the first stone. What happened to "come however you are"?

#What If,
The lady was being engaged in a practical bible session for the first time?

#Scenario,
Put yourself in the smoker's situation, who would you give audience to, the preacher on "evangelism" that skips you by cos you were smoking? Or the preacher that gives you a genuine chance at redemption?

PS: Smoking is bad and should not be encouraged, stigmatization is worse.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by nedu2000(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
If twas just a pic of her smoking weed I guess there won't 'ave been so much cristicism.Forgetting that Hebrew 4:12 says "the word of God is sharper than a 2-edged sword piercing into the divided asunder of soul and spirit,of joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intent of the heart".
So the influence of marijuana isn't stronger than that of the Bible.As long as she continues read the good book she will ditch the weed
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 18, 2019
Yup.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 18, 2019
But really, what is the big deal? The weed is probably helping her to concentrate on what she is reading, like me, for instance, I concentrate better when I pop tramadol.

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Fisiryorh(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2019
make una no talk oh....she might get into Heaven at the end of the day..
Remove the plank from your own eyes before you remove the spec from another man's eyes....#Peace...

1 Like

Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Jakumo(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2019
mhd5757:
But really, what is the big deal? The weed is probably helping her to concentrate on what she is reading, like me, for instance, I concentrate better when I pop tramadol.

You started off making a valid point, but then swerved off into the bush.

One can only hope that you are joking about that deadly opiate called Tramadol, because as you probably know very well, opiate overdoses are killing Americans at the alarming rate of several hundred every week nationwide, in an ongoing opiate addiction epidemic sweeping many nations of the free world.

In stark contrast, not ONE single overdose death has ever been attributed to marijuana, anywhere in the world, and going back several decades since medical records have been kept.

Finally, I am not convinced that the weed toking lady is reading a bible. My educated wild guess, is that the lady is preparing for a graduate level examination in Quantum Mechanics and Particle Physics, hence her need to recharge her grey matter with some righteous herb, whilst intently reading.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Nobody: 3:12am On May 19, 2019
Jakumo:

You started off making a valid point, but then swerved off into the bush.

One can only hope that you are joking about that deadly opiate called Tramadol, because as you probably know very well, opiate overdoses are killing Americans at the alarming rate of several hundred every week nationwide, in an ongoing opiate addiction epidemic sweeping many nations of the free world.

In stark contrast, not ONE single overdose death has ever been attributed to marijuana, anywhere in the world, and going back several decades since medical records have been kept.

Finally, I am not convinced that the weed toking lady is reading a bible. My educated wild guess, is that the lady is preparing for a graduate level examination in Quantum Mechanics and Particle Physics, hence her need to recharge her grey matter with some righteous herb, whilst intently reading.
Nah! I'm not joking, but now my bro put me through rehab anyway, havnt used in almost up to a month, I really want to though but I can't, its too expensive, a whole pack of 10 strips now cost 35k, thanx to that fukking cunt Buhari.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Jakumo(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2019
mhd5757:

Nah! I'm not joking, but now my bro put me through rehab anyway, havnt used in almost up to a month, I really want to though but I can't, its too expensive, a whole pack of 10 strips now cost 35k, thanx to that fukking cunt Buhari.

To each his own brother. The fact that you acknowledge having required rehab in order to quit opiates, should have been warning enough, yet you still want to play Russian Roulette with that chit.

Who am I to judge. Wishing you all the best.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by Jesmart(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2019
Dear,

I can't judge you, who am I to judge?
At least you are better than those who after reading the bible they will smoke weed or after weed they read the bible.
You showed your full self to us, many here have never read Bible, but they can smoke well.

keep it up, heaven is for those who do good and bad in the presence of people and not pretenders.
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by jabor4Naija(m): 7:50am On May 19, 2019
Attention seeker, if u run mad now dey will say its ur village ppl not knowing u r d cause of ur own downfall
Re: Trolls Come For A Lady Who Was Reading The Bible And Smoking Marijuana Same Time by djtazzy(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2019
Chaii una they attack who una nor no?
my God help some Instagram users?
the girl you see above is located in delta state,ukawni local government,abbi reside.
this one deh learn you guy should save your words it wont make your bad wishes n bad prayer against her non will work cause your not god neither god assistant, most of una here your more doing evil things worst than this?

make everybody just park well?

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Striped And Beaten In Lagos (pics) / The Most Painful Method Of Execution / Jungle Justice: Thief Burnt To Death In Onitsha(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.