Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. (3357 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don’t even know if to believe her or not, if I hadn’t smelled and seen semen on her pant that night she came home I wonder if she would have told me about the rape incident.

I have warned her about the friend she keeps but does she listen no! I have a good mind to leave her but I love her and I don’t want it to seem because she got raped that’s why I want to leave.

She’s a good girl, I have asked her to tell me the identity of the boy who did it to her so we can report him to the police but she said the room was dark and she couldn’t see a face and the bloody rapist didn’t even use a condom.

How so I even recover from this? I warned her not to go she didn’t listen and now we have to deal with this dilemma.

Talk2Bella

I admire the way you want to stand by your woman but have you considered the possibility she might have willingly had sex with the said “Rapist”? I am sorry both of you have to go through this, but you need to ask her some questions I know have been bugging you.

Take her to a hospital and carry out necessary tests on her, let her get treated first before any other thing since the “Rapist” didn’t use it a condom. Forgiving and forgetting is a decision you have to make on your on, but it seems that’s the right thing to do at the moment, I do hope there’s no more “Rape” incidence in the future anymore.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/she-got-raped-at-party-i-told-her-not.html
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by uyiekpen26: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
How's that your concern? A fly that doesn't listen follows the corpse to the grave.

2 Likes

Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
I dont think she was raped. My 2cent

2 Likes

Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by jamex93(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
She got raped, or said she was raped?
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by dollyjoy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
This Talk2bella sef, na only you dem dey carry issues go meet for advice?? Haiiiiiiiiiin, all your topic na advice, advice, advice. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by carbon1224(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
I think she wants you to falll for her trick. She is not telling you the truth . The room is dark.woman with lies.

1 Like

Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's 50:50, she could be raped, she could not be raped grin....who cares tongue
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
This Talk2bella sef, na only you dem dey carry issues go meet for advice?? Haiiiiiiiiiin, all your topic na advice, advice, advice. undecided

Not again undecided
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by youngberry001(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
she need 5months ban may we stay peace!!

Me too tire ov dhat shiit advice.
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
thesicilian:
She got raped, or said she was raped?

This you question sef cheesy
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by iykekelvins(m): 9:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
The room is always dark.

1 Like

Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
youngberry001:
she need 5months ban may we stay peace!!

Me too tire ov dhat shiit advice.

I use rope drag you enter here grin

See them angry
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by youngberry001(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

See them angry
used rope on me abi goat undecided
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

See them angry
You run a blog?
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
youngberry001:
used rope on me abi goat undecided

I know? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hehehehhehehe
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Cutehector(m): 9:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lmao.

Girls use this rape excuse to scare guys away from demanding sex from them...

Mchew... are u d first person to be raped? grin
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Julian08:

You run a blog?

Yea
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Lmao.

Girls use this rape excuse to scare guys away from demanding sex from them...

Mchew... are u d first person to be raped? grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yea
What's the name?
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Cutehector(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bella kini? What I do? Eh?
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Ifakiland(m): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
First off....a good girl don't attend night parties. Nigger ur gf is a slut.
She wasn't raped...she had a quickie and d cum dropped on her panty....to fink u smelled dos panty is irritating...no wonder she's cheating on u...ure a novice!

1 Like

Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by youngberry001(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I know? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hehehehhehehe
u go know nah no be u talk am undecided
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ifakiland:
First off....a good girl don't attend night parties. Nigger ur gf is a slut.
She wasn't raped...she had a quickie and d cum dropped on her panty....to fink u smelled dos panty is irritating...no wonder she's cheating on u...ure a novice!

You gotta show me this awesome book you read which says good girls don't attend night parties

Genius undecided
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
Bella kini? What I do? Eh?

Nothing ke grin
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Julian08:

What's the name?

talk2bella.com
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Cutehector(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Nothing ke grin
wink talk2bella a lot of people have been talking to you, Oya it's high time you talked to someone cheesy wink
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
wink talk2bella a lot of people have been talking to you, Oya it's high time you talked to someone cheesy wink

Yea that's true

I need to

Please help me tell relevant authorities to reduce the prize of indomie belleful grin
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Cutehector(m): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yea that's true

I need to

Please help me tell relevant authorities to reduce the prize of indomie belleful grin
lol funny enough, noodles is ver easy to make. It's just dat we Nigerians don't like to be productive.

Noodles is made from flour and egg white. I think there is a portable device dats in d market now whch is used to give it dat curly shape.
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
lol funny enough, noodles is ver easy to make. It's just dat we Nigerians don't like to be productive.

Noodles is made from flour and egg white. I think there is a portable device dats in d market now whch is used to give it dat curly shape.

grin grin grin I'd rather buy it 170 geeeez
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

grin grin grin I'd rather buy it 170 geeeez
pfft. Dahts why d price will keep on increasing. Noodles is so cheap and worthless in China cuz everyone of dem practically knows how to make it.
Re: She Got Raped At A Party I Told Her Not To Attend. by Talk2Bella(f): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Cutehector:
pfft. Dahts why d price will keep on increasing. Noodles is so cheap and worthless in China cuz everyone of dem practically knows how to make it.

Making it is easy

Time is what's the problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent!.. Wife Needed.. / Five Ways To Get Pregnant Fast / The Four Temperaments You Should Know To Help Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.