Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,318 members, 7,887,974 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Share A Town You Have Been To And Your Learnt About It People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Share A Town You Have Been To And Your Learnt About It People (407 Views)

See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People / Bar. Charles Ezekwem Revives IMO PDP, Makes It People-Oriented ~ DG / Amaechi & Wike Unite At A Town Hall Meeting In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share A Town You Have Been To And Your Learnt About It People by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Apart from my town, I have been to Auchi,situated in Etsako West local government of Edo State,it people are very funny and fun to be with in aspect of slangs they have it all they are also a people of I don't give a damn of what You think, majority of them doesn't see anything wrong in smoking cigarettes publicly. Most of the big boys if not all if them all cultist. whenever you happen to cross the line they pull the trigger without even given a thought that you are human. majority section of Auchi community are Muslims and whenever it big Salah time, buying of rams becomes the order of the atmosphere. everybody want their parent to buy the most powerful ram because ram fight competition is what annually takes place and this aspect is what I enjoy most about Auchi people and since I left Auchi since 2011 I haven't get to watch rams fight..

Share yours!!
Re: Share A Town You Have Been To And Your Learnt About It People by Cutehector(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kabba, Kogi state

The locals are so nice and friendly.

(1) (Reply)

#edodecides: APC Candidate, Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / She Woke Me Up Just To Wish Me Happy Independence Day WHO DOES THAT????? / #Nigeria @56 Beyond The Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.