Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,197 members, 7,910,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry (2546 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by aldon: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2009
is there any genre lyk real hip hop or is mode9 tryin 2 bring 90s hip hop back?wch is as impossible as bringin disco back.why is he alway jealoused of the rappers makin cash 4rm the hip hop genre in nigeria.hw far wit his african hip hop movement thing,which he mouthed d high heavens about?what about his single 'loke',is it also an underground song?or is he going commercial?what does he actually stand for?is it keepin american hip hop culture real in nigeria?i need answers.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2009
As for keeping Hip Hop real. Sure why not, Mode 9 on his own part should be seen and respected as a Legend in the Hip hop and music community here in Nigeria. He's been around for a long time. Even before most of the Hip hop heads we here around ever thought of making it.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by bjmighty(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

As for keeping Hip Hop real. Sure why not, Mode 9 on his own part should be seen and respected as a Legend in the Hip hop and music community here in Nigeria. He's been around for a long time. Even before most of the Hip hop heads we here around ever thought of making it.

Yeah! Mode9 na Legend for Nigeria. And i will ad this, Mode9 will murder 50cent lyrically, if you say na lie i go prove am for you.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2009
Thats taking it way too far, but i respect your opinion.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
chipmunkey:

Thats taking it way too far, but i respect your opinion.
what do u mean?
bjmighty is on piont man, do u even know what hiphop is?
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by dammiecool(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2009
olayokun:

what do u mean?
bjmighty is on piont man, do u even know what hiphop is?

yes mode f9 is d best rapper in d world grin

make una dey there dey overarate localy known baboontunde.

MI don dey claim international awards make una continue to celebrate a failed lyricist grin grin cheesy
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2009
look @ this internet grouppie,
Mode9,a failed lyricist, are u sure?
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by dammiecool(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
olayokun:

Mode9,a failed lyricist, are u sure?

yes very sure, fifteen yrs in d game nothin 2 show shocked grin cheesy tongue
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by javalove(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2009
@dami

what else do u want him to show?
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by bjmighty(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
dammiecool:

yes mode f9 is d best rapper in d world grin

MI don dey claim international awards make una continue to celebrate a failed lyricist grin grin cheesy

You need the urgent service of a psychiatrist Mister Dammie-fool!!!!
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by philjon: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2009
If y'all will stop being sentimental and forget about what others are making.

hip-Hop is not subjective to such things as what you make.

"An MC is a representative of hip hop culture and a rapper is a representative of corporate interest. An MC can be a rapper but a rapper can never be an MC"

Just dig that,
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by KoikiM: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2009

Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by KoikiM: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2009
yes mode f9 is d best rapper in d world

MI don dey claim international awards make una continue to celebrate a failed lyricist

He is truely a baboon. He not only a baboon but an enemy of progress.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by aldon: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2009
modey aint original enough 2 b a legend,he is a hater,jealously beefing rappers 4 no reason,hiding behind the name underground hip hop,remember the failed 'hands up','fake up in the club',he is too rigid,not versatile,uncultured big headed kind of dude.if he is not telling boring stories then he is taking baseless subliminal shots to draw peoples attention,his lyrics hav finished.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by dammiecool(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2009
aldon:

modey aint original enough 2 b a legend,he is a hater,jealously beefing rappers 4 no reason,hiding behind the name underground hip hop,remember the failed 'hands up','fake up in the club',he is too rigid,not versatile,uncultured big headed kind of dude.if he is not telling boring stories then he is taking baseless subliminal shots to draw peoples attention,his lyrics hav finished.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink tongue
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by phemmy88(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2009
2 hell with mode f9 nd his failed lyrics,

A broke ass, he tot he can start beefin 2 draw atention, if he doesn't wnt 2 go commercial, good 4 him, Y hating d ones making cash?
Bighead!
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
Mode 9 failed or not, M.I for me is still the Nigerian rap artist worth listening to.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Kommentato(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
javalove:

@dami

what else do u want him to show?

A Pair of Timberland boots and some over-sized jackets. cool cry grin grin
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by tosinaded(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kommentato:

A Pair of Timberland boots and some over-sized jackets. cool cry grin grin

lwkmd grin
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by okeey(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
my guy i no sabe dis oh
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by javalove(m): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
aldon:

OMG!!!!!! And i heared u r d most intelligent in ur family damn!!!

A failed rapper lyricist

-with 3 channel o awards (a hat trick he calls it)
-with 3 hip hop awards as the best lyricist
-labelled as a rapper with one of the largest fanbase on the african continent (yea, i stand to be corrected!!!!!)
-with a new infiniti jeep
-labelled as the most hardworking nigerian rapper
-with a crib of his own (or is he living in ur father's house?)
-only nigerian rapper to recieve props from renowned international hip hop artistes
-the only nigerian MUSICIAN living as simple as he can. . .and he is labelled broke cos he doesnt flaunt. . .i hate this country!!!!

If with all these u still call him a failed lyricist, then u need to call popsy, mumsy, and ur grannies for a SECOND CHANGE adult education. . .

mumu
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by tosinaded(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2009
with 3 channel o awards (a hat trick he calls it)

i give the awards to nnena!!! cos even his rap on the song was not like his normal fight fight rap

with 3 hip hop awards as the best lyricist

an award that was created ny hhwa to just find sumtn for mode9!! wth is lyricist on the roll!!!
no best rap album, no best rap song . . . . .nothing

M.I of yesterday just won best rap album in the MAMAS grin
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by javalove(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2009
tosinaded@:

i give the awards to nnena!!! cos even his rap on the song was not like his normal fight fight rap

an award that was created ny hhwa to just find sumtn for mode9!! wth is lyricist on the roll!!!
no best rap album, no best rap song . . . . .nothing

M.I of yesterday just won best rap album in the MAMAS grin

mad man. . .where u dey all this yrs. . .

1. well u can say all u like. . .the contents of that song matched with the chorus. . .the beats matched d song. . .the video rpresented the song well so its not just Nnena. . its Modenine, The Producer and Nnena. . .tosin stop hating!!!

2. Modenine doesnt have to win everything. . .wat of ur darling saucekid. . .wat has he won in the last 100 yrs
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by bjmighty(m): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2009
okeey:

my guy i no sabe dis oh
javalove:

OMG!!!!!! And i heared u r d most intelligent in your family damn!!!

A failed rapper lyricist

-with 3 channel o awards (a hat trick he calls it)
-labelled as a rapper with one of the largest fanbase on the african continent (yea, i stand to be corrected!!!!!)
-with a new infiniti jeep
-labelled as the most hardworking nigerian rapper
-with a crib of his own (or is he living in your father's house?)
-only nigerian rapper to recieve props from renowned international hip hop artistes
-the only nigerian MUSICIAN living as simple as he can. . .and he is labelled broke cos he doesnt flaunt. . .i hate this country!!!!

@Javalove, na God go bless you! Devil don bless all those haters so make dem dey display their fish brain dey go. How on earth can you be comparing Mod9 and M.I. Where was M.I when Mode9 and the Swat root were sweating that Real hiphop must prevail in Naija music industry? If Modey OD and the other guys hadn't stuck to keeping it real, wouldn't M.I, Sauce and all of dem all be singing "La la la laa laaaa i wan go shit oooooooo" Mode9 is hiphop in Nigeria, take time and listen to his punchlines, they are nothing close to imagination, Mode9 is a bundle of Talent, he flows as if Rap is as simple as eating kulikuli.

javalove:

If with all these u still call him a failed lyricist, then u need to call popsy, mumsy, and your grannies for a SECOND CHANGE adult education. . .

mumu

Yes, all your family need to go back to school. Not University oooooooo, you should start all over from Kindergarten.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by dammiecool(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2009
with 3 channel o awards (a hat trick he calls it)
ehen kini big deal
ayo dey take dat one compesate am grin
labelled as a rapper with one of the largest fanbase on the african continent (yea, i stand to be corrected!!!!!)
javadog say so grin dats ur own assessment not a reliable one. angry
with a new infiniti jeep
iro lo pa angry na1998model tokunbo hin dey use grin
labelled as the most hardworking nigerian rapper
another javaloves ratin cool
with a crib of his own
na d baboon build or buy d house
only nigerian rapper to recieve props from renowned international hip hop artistes
look @ this one angry which props? rugged receive d same props ure shoutin frm ja rule, dmx, so whats d big deal
the only nigerian MUSICIAN living as simple as he can. . .and he is labelled broke cos he doesnt flaunt
iro lo pa baboontunde is broke tongue he no get money dats why d mumu no dey show grin

If with all these u still call him a failed lyricist, then u need to call popsy, mumsy, and your grannies for a SECOND CHANGE adult education. . .

mumu

javalovu ur dad n mum has nothin to do with N/L abegi grow up pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by javalove(m): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
@damiefool

u r a joker. . .!!!
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by Rhymstein(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2009
@tosin
for ur info,same year mode won those awards in south africa,malcolm ix won best rap album,elbow room best rap single and he also clinched lyricist on the roll.i dont know where u get news abt modey from.some say he's been insultin others.that was jst paradigm shift.cos that was how he felt at that particular time.e plurubus unum was tight.not cursing out people as u say.
@eldee
u got it wrong by usually callin modey admirers modestans,i guess we are just modyfied
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by chronique(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2009
Wait a minute. Is mode 9 the only rapper in NAIJA? Why on earth do i get to see new threads being opened on a daily basis just to bring him down? I have critically observed those supporting a set of rappers, and those hating on him. I very much think someone or some people must be sponsoring this. The truth is,if he's not important,no one will talk about him. Afterall,he's not the only artiste in NAIJA. Way back when he dropped it's about to get ugly,i told those who cared to listen at that time that this guy was going to be NAIJA's best. Thank God he did not disappoint me. Anyone who knows what rap music is should Pls name a nigerian rap album that is better than any of mode's album. Am waiting for you guys. At least,we all know the big rappers we have on the land. As for those claiming mode9 doesn't have a car and all that,its so obvious that it's plain jealousy they got for him. And am sure most of them don't even have bicycle tires to show off. Those of us booking artistes for shows know how much each artiste is worth. It baffles me when you guys scream and hype about certain artistes being so paid. You can fool the poor spectators watching but not the gaffers. We select the players you see on the pitch!
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by lawrence83: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
HEY! i thought Mode nine and this MI guy were friends, see what nigerians have done to these two,

I dont kno who is dissing who, but one thind i know is that MI as taken over the game for now, so Modey opt ur game man.

I know u trust your metephors, punchlines and sublimals, . . . . . . . .so u can always go back and cook some nice track that will make hip hop heads look back in your

direction. but for now. . . . . . . MI has taken the crown.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by dammiecool(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
N/L is music setion is boring without RUGGEDNINE grin cheesy wink
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by aldon: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2009
laff catch me ;Dmodey fans just keep hypin him dat jay z hova gave him props maybe na osakpa jigga do dat 1 sha,it was a bloody lie.
now d channel o awards dat blew ya minds and kept his name in ya lips was a video award not based on his boring story on 'cry' and not based on his talent matter of fact kc presh and mtrill won awards in those category so what d heck is he getting big headed for.
we know this dude wit no car,he bought an suv jeep courtesy of the glo endorsement thanks 2 channel o awards,sold the car shortly because he was broke.
he didnt deserve the three hhw awards he won,because no one knew his songs at that time,but u know mode 9 and ayo's affiliation since 1993 now,i cant understand why they gave a malcolm ix mixtape award 4 best album and 'elbow' room with stolen beat and chorus tune best rap single,dat all suppose 2 go 2 ruggedman but we kept our lips sealed until when rugged picked best album,the egocentric foolish lyricist started hating and saying 'rugged does not deserve it' and behold he dropped 'talking to u'diss track.how childish.
he has tried going commercial a couple of times but he failed and he blames it on underground.remove the death blow track directed 2 ruggedman and theres is nothin else interesting about him(mode9) to talk about, the dude just a inconsequential loser.
Re: What Does Mode 9 In The Indusry by javalove(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
aldon:

laff catch me ;Dmodey fans just keep hypin him dat jay z hova gave him props maybe na osakpa jigga do dat 1 sha,it was a bloody lie.
now d channel o awards dat blew ya minds and kept his name in ya lips was a video award not based on his boring story on 'cry' and not based on his talent matter of fact kc presh and mtrill won awards in those category so what d heck is he getting big headed for.
we know this dude wit no car,he bought an suv jeep courtesy of the glo endorsement thanks 2 channel o awards,sold the car shortly because he was broke.
he didnt deserve the three hhw awards he won,because no one knew his songs at that time,but u know mode 9 and ayo's affiliation since 1993 now,i cant understand why they gave a malcolm ix mixtape award 4 best album and 'elbow' room with stolen beat and chorus tune best rap single,dat all suppose 2 go 2 ruggedman but we kept our lips sealed until when rugged picked best album,the egocentric foolish lyricist started hating and saying 'rugged does not deserve it' and behold he dropped 'talking to u'diss track.how childish.
he has tried going commercial a couple of times but he failed and he blames it on underground.remove the death blow track directed 2 ruggedman and theres is nothin else interesting about him(mode9) to talk about, the dude just a inconsequential loser.

if there is anyone more uninformed than u on NL, the person needs to be banned. . .!

The whole of Thy Album come was for Modenine!!!!!!!! Incase ur foolish olodo ass doesnt know. . . He dropped Waka, To Whom It May Concern, Ruggedy Baba and My Life, . .all diss tracks to the Mesiah of realness in naija. . !

If u like accept him, if u like dont. . . na una sabi!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Music Industry A Big Player In Destroying Moral Values Amongst Nigerians? / Post Ur Favourite Rap Lines Here / Painkiller - Miss Pooja Ft. Dr Zeus Song Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.