Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,181 members, 7,946,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG (10560 Views)

Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic) / Buhari Appoints Elias Nwalem Mbam as RMAFC chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG by icyprince020(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dangote thinks he's really smart because he knows what his hausa nama president can do.they eventually announce the sale and m sure,him the highest bidder with influence will get it.naso my guy,ur plan no go work and for @RMAFC to come out and advice the presidency not to,hehe that means they are already making deliberation on that.truth to be told,thank God I neva voted for them.
Re: Don’t Sell NLNG or other critical assets, RMAFC Advises FG by Goke7: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
gabicon:

How do you explain Singapore Airlines, KLM, air France, British airways all better than Ethiopian airlines all quoted on their respective stock exchange? Margaret Thatcher had to privatise British airways in 1981 to return it to profitability.

If we want to be better than the best we need to start using yardstick that surpasses the best all countries stated have better economies than Ethiopia, we need to start looking at countries that transcended from poverty to prosperity in the last 50 years as model for our growth, countries like Singapore, south Korea, Japan etc

Ethiopian airlines remains a testimony to the fact that any Govt can run a successful and profitable business if it wants to. I support Govt removing its hands from most business ventures but not all. Its on this I maintained that the NLNG should not be sold especially in relation to the Niger delta crisis. It would have been better for GEJ to sell off LNG that PMB.

However for a start, Govt should hands off running all our airports, that to me is a better area to start than NLNG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo / Agba Jalingo Arrested By Police Over Article Against Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.