Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,897 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion (1530 Views)

10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion / 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion - A Satire / Top 10 Reasons Why Exu Is Better Than Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion by Reverend(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2006
Beer is a far better bet than religion

1. If you've devoted your life to Beer, there are groups to help you stop.
2. You can prove you have a Beer and that it exists.
3. There are laws saying that Beer labels can't lie to you.
4. You don't have to wait more than 2,000 years for a second Beer.
5. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured over their brand of Beer.
6. When you have Beer, you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.
7. They don't force Beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
8. Beer has never caused a major war.
9. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex and when.
10. No one will kill you for not drinking Beer.

Worship the mighty beer!

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion by DeepSoul(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2006
I really would like to know what the basis for comparison is.

And by d way, regrding #5, U should go to Zamfara state to find out more about that!
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion by kiudof: 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
grin I think I support the last speaker, Zamafara is really a nice place to do wet sampling on beer. You will get a lot of insights . I bet you.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion by RiffRaff: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
*round of aplause*

Nice work.
Brigten up my day.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Predicts Another Plane Crash In Nigeria / How some Xtians And Muslims r Wicked To Their Children- Disowning For Disbelief! / What If Jesus Makes His Second Comming As A BLACK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.