Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kim Kardashian Explains Why She Has Decided To Free Her Nipples - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Explains Why She Has Decided To Free Her Nipples (1007 Views)

'Kuku Kill Us':Fans React As OAP Moet Abebe Flashes Her Nipples(pics) / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker / Braless Stephanie Coker Flaunts Nipples, Fans Complain As She Slams Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Explains Why She Has Decided To Free Her Nipples by Cyracles: 12:59am On Sep 21, 2016
Mother of two, Kim Kardashian has recently been exposing her nipples, sometimes going out with no bra and showing off her nipples after years of relying on push-up bras and even taping her breasts to get the perfect cleavage.
She took to her paid-for blog on Monday to boast about her 'nipple vibes'.

She wrote: 'I have always loved sheer—I just don't GAF, LOL'.

Earlier this year, she had taken to her blog and shared old photos of her boobs taped into position with gaffer tape.

She had written:

'I definitely had to share my tape secret with you guys!! It's my secret trick to have perfect cleavage in photos,' she advised her fans. 'You tape them up so they are super lifted. It takes a little work but trust me it's all worth it LOL.'

Continue Reading http://queensheir.com/blog/kim-kardashian-explains-decided-free-nipples/

Re: Kim Kardashian Explains Why She Has Decided To Free Her Nipples by Fidelismaria: 1:21am On Sep 21, 2016
embarassed

can I suck

(1) (Reply)

S*xy, Curvy Nigerian Star Actress Tracy Obonna Flaunts N*pples In New Bikini / Check Out This Epic Wedding Kiss (photo) / The Ikeji's, The Kardashian Of Nigeria? Don't Attribute My Success To That Of My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.