Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U (14764 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / NPOWER TEACH - Alphabet O Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by nurez305(m): 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Tope54:

Tanks.
what the answer to question 7?
thats is so simple na...... anything raise to power 0 is 1.... so the answer is 1
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Dejideji1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
nurez305:

Did you do it on phone or system?
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by saintmark88(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

Please on phone or system? and around what time did you get the text msg yesterday?

Got the msg around 5pm, I used a system, I tried with a phone to log in nd it went tru den I logged out and logged n wiv a sys den did d test
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by ProfGday(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
WONDERFUL JOB GOOD PPLE
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by nurez305(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

Did you do it on phone or system?
system
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Horlahmah(m): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Can I go ahead to do so test. My names start with M O, and I received sms yesterday to do do test today. Please any body with similar case
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by jaycool01(m): 5:09am On Sep 22, 2016
for those who still have invalid log in problem, do note that Npower might set your surname to be your last name and vise versa. therefore try and log in with the name you registered with one after the other along side with your phone no. once you have received text message from Npower, a portal has been created for you to write the test already on that date.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by ajabani4allah(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
Tope54:

Tanks. what the answer to question 7?
any number or letter raised to the power of zero is 1
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by ajabani4allah(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
nurez305:
my question today

How many sides are there in a nonagon?
Select one:
a. 3
b. 5
c. 7
d. 9
Question 2
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
You used to stay up late at night, ______
Select one:
a. didn't you
b. usen't you
c. use not you
d. used not you
e. None of the options
Question 3
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
Q: The concept that refers to the sale, transfer or exchange of goods and services is
Select one:
a. Trade
b. Tariff
c. Marketting
d. Industry
e. None of the options
Question 4
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
A clock strikes once at 1 o’clock (am or pm), twice at 2 o’clock (am or pm), thrice at 3 o’clock (am or pm) and so on. How many times will it strike in 24 hours?
Select one:
a. 78
b. 136
c. 156
d. 196
Question 5
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
[Choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the uppercase word and that will, at the same time, correctly fill the gap in the sentence] On our way to Tarkwa Bay the sea was TURBULENT but fortunately it was quite ________ on our way back.
Select one:
a. calm
b. pleasant
c. motionless
d. placid
e. None of the options
Question 6
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
Q: In human respiration, oxygen is inhaled, which of the following is exhaled?
Select one:
a. Carbon-dioxide
b. Sodium chloride
c. Oxygen
d. Carbon-monoxide
e. None of the options
Question 7
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
What is the value of a^0?
Select one:
a. a
b. -1
c. 0
d. 1
Question 8
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
A bank clerk should be able to tell the difference between counterfeit notes and _______ ones.
Select one:
a. genuine
b. correct
c. good
d. crisp
e. real
Question 9
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
Q: An example of service rendered by NIPOST is
Select one:
a. Telephone
b. Courier
c. Electronic Mail
d. None of the options
Question 10
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text
How did you do in the test? Not so well. I ______ much better but I misread the directions for writing.
Select one:
a. could have done
b. must have done
c. will have done
d. may have done
e. can have done
Question 11
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

Are you willing to be deployed to a rural area?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
Question 12
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO
Question 13
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Laptop
b. Tablet
c. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)
Question 14
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

Do you have any physical disability?
Select one:
a. Yes
b. No
Question 15
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

Gender?
Select one:
a. Male
b. Female
Question 16
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

Which of these classifications and/ or post-graduate degrees apply to you?
Select one:
a. 1st Class / Distinction and Masters
b. 1st Class / Distinction and PGD
c. 1st Class / Distinction
d. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + Masters
e. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit + PGD
f. 2nd Class Upper / Upper Credit
g.
2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + Masters
h. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit + PGD
i. 2nd Class Lower / Lower Credit
j. 3rd Class / Pass + Masters
k. 3rd Class /Pass + PGD
l. 3rd Class / Pass
Question 17
Not yet answered
Flag question
Question text

What is your current employment status?
Select one:
a. Full-time
b. Freelance
c. Part-time
d. Unemployed

The only tricky question here is Q 4
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Dejideji1(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2016
Seems they are going to grade us with the first 10 questions (100%, 10pts per question). The remaining 7 are general questions for every participant.

When will the result of the Assessment be out?
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Horlahmah(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
I beg what next after the test. I could see many things here. Participants profile, do I need to edit it. Grades, how would they be grading. And the city/town, mine is changed Abuja, do they want us all to come to Abuja
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by charlicool: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Even after struggling and you are not employed, why don't you people join mmm community and liberate ur self from poverty. MMM pays call or Watsapp me for more info 07031298721.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Beanwalker20(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Have been trying my surname since but it show error and I tried my first name once and the login was successful.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by femmie04: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2016
Tope54:

Tanks.

Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by femmie04: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2016
ajabani4allah:

The only tricky question here is Q 4

The Ans is 156 I think
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by sirAmeh(m): 8:51am On Sep 23, 2016
The acknowledgment sent to you guys,what is your surname or name ontop?pls I need reply!!!! Thanks!!!
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by ProfGday(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2016
pls the site is totally down oo. How was it in ur area. I'm suppose to have done my Npower test,but alas d site is totally blanked.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by EBA19: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
Tope54:

Tanks.
anything raised to power 0 is equal to 1
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by EBA19: 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Beanwalker20:
Have been trying my surname since but it show error and I tried my first name once and the login was successful.
if you got their text use your last name instead of your surname all in small letter
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Talabz(m): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Same problem of login in tooi...we needhelp
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Heineken(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Same tin. Can't log in o
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Emeritus153: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
I was told through text message to enter for my test today by 4:01pm but couldn't login. Is it general?
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
this Npower is rubbish... Those that registered for the program early June did not receive the text.. it appears they have lost their data and failed to inform them to re register.... make i just they look sha..
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by ProfGday(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
peerless0012:
this Npower is rubbish... Those that registered for the program early June did not receive the text.. it appears they have lost their data and failed to inform them to re register.... make i just they look sha..
you are 100% right................This present government has lost it since its inception....rubbish
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by hurpieyehmie(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
I've been able to log in but I can't find any assessment questions on the portal. how do I go about it please.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Emeritus153: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
am able to login now also no test or any assessment here.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Countersam(m): 4:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Emeritus153: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
am able to do it without problem
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by ajibseun2016(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
if u can't login with ur surname, u can try ur middle name or first name, that's what I did and I did Nt receive any test.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by marrazy: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
I wrote the test on my p3 android fone.very easy and smooth,my surname couldnt log me in so i tried my my name nd i was logd in
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by observer2020(m): 1:03am On Sep 29, 2016
For those that are under n - power Teach that couldn't write the test or having problem login or invalid login, click on the link below to lay your complaints.
thank me later.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177188586021292&id=134422306964
call me or WhatsApp: 07037211667
for assistant in writing of the test.
Re: Help!! I Can't Log In To My Npower Teach Assessment Portal P To U by Desluv(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2016
i applied for NPOWER CREATIVE SOFTWARE and my online assessment was scheduled for today and to commence by 12am.
I logged in to my portal this morning and noticed there is no assessment question. Someone please help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Who Else Received This Message? / Bristow Group Inc. (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) / Npower: Delay Unplanned, Beneficiaries To Be Paid At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.