Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Simi Says She Wants To Keep Her Relationship Private And Nurture It. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Says She Wants To Keep Her Relationship Private And Nurture It. (429 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / "Falz Is My Boyfriend": Simi Says As Falz Celebrate His Birthday (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi Says She Wants To Keep Her Relationship Private And Nurture It. by bond007i(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2016
Seems Nigerian celebrities are learning to keep their lives private.

Simi who has been in a relationship triangle where fans believe she is dating Adekunle Gold while others think she is dating Falz.

Simi who is currently shooting a video with falz at an unknown location revealed in an interview why she wants to keep her relationship private.

She admitted she's in a relationship with her "boyfriend" but refused to reveal if the person is Adekunle or Falz, she also refused to reveal if her "boyfriend" is in the entertainment industry.

Simi also thanked her fans for being so caring and loving for wanting to know so much about her.

Watch her interview here<>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dc5MdkUL0

source: cetvng..com

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think If 2face, D’banj Or Wizkid Contest For President? / Social Media Drama Doesnt Bother Me-davido / Bone Talk Nwanne That's The Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.