Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,496 members, 7,951,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Faleke ‘cried’ Uncontrollably After Supreme Court’s Devastating Judgment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Faleke ‘cried’ Uncontrollably After Supreme Court’s Devastating Judgment (597 Views)

Crowds Welcome Fayose In Ekiti After Supreme Court Victory / Makarfi, Others Take Over PDP Secretariat After Supreme Court Ruling (Photo) / James Faleke Escapes Death, Was Shot At, Car Riddled With Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Faleke ‘cried’ Uncontrollably After Supreme Court’s Devastating Judgment by salterswan: 11:06am On Sep 21, 2016
The atmosphere in the 300 sitting capacity court room was tension soaked; the security was water tight, the crowd intimidating, sympathizers across both side of the political divide were seen in clusters discussing in hushed tones.

‘’Will the Supreme Court upturn the election? Will it align itself to the decision of the tribunal and Appellate Court? Will the reverse be the case? Or has Sahara Reporters leaked the judgment already before the judges sat on it? I quickly open their site, only to discover that the top notched Investigative medium was as clueless about the judgment as I was. That compounded my problem.

Outside the court vicinity, armored tankers, fierce-looking police men and DSS officials were seen turning unidentifiable people back in droves. Only reporters and top government officers with notably personalities were allowed to check in after a thorough search.

Aged Men, women and youths occupied the road that connects the Eagles Square to the Presidential villa, leading to the Supreme Court’s complex.

Suddenly, the major actor, James Faleke, who was the deputy to the late Abubakar Audu appeared into the court room decked with well starched Agbada beaming with smiles with his scores of entourage.

Why is Faleke smiling and waving like a Presidential contestant? Has he bribed the Judges’’ a core supporter of Yahaya Bello who was standing beside me asked rhetorically?

Looking at Falake’s starched Agbada, you will never believe that Nigeria is in recession. On a lighter note, his total outfit if well estimated couple with the rising price of dollar to naira could afford to buy 5 bags of rice.

To Faleke’s sympathizers, he was Kogi State Governor-in-Waiting, having suffered a terrific blow in both the Tribunal and Appeal Court. I watched as Faleke settled down comfortably waiting for the ‘’legal show’’ to begin.

At around some minutes past ten, the lawyers numbering over 300 were seated, the seven Judges appeared with the shout of ‘’courrt’’, the case was...Read More Here: http://www.post-nigeria.com/how-faleke-cried-uncontrollably-after-supreme-courts-devastating-judgment-eye-witness-report/

(1) (Reply)

Crack In APC As Tinubu Asks National Chairman Oyegun To Resign. / “Thank You For Not Changing The Change’’ – Aregbesola Tells Edo Electorate / See Lovely Way Abia Governor Celebrated Independence Day [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.