Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,151 members, 7,963,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:21 PM

What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. (686 Views)

How My Friend Got Her Nude Pictures Leaked / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by MICHROZZAY: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2016
I woke up with a text message from my girlfriend, we've been dating for 2 years but she knows this friend of mine who is been a good company to me but she feel something is going on. She finally said her mind and even called me after the text and this got me wondering. Can she be serious? or should i call her to explain things to her?
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by Aregs(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
Date your female friend na
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by Aregs(m): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2016
For this reccession period you see person buy you phone you come here dey ask JAMB question, please ayam single I need your female friend's contact abeg
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by tanwantu: 11:33am On Sep 21, 2016
And you collect the phone,you want tell ur gf say na poverty de worri u, abi na love. omo you Bleep up
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by devilmaycry: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Just hang urself....nonsense
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by pasqal09: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2016
MICHROZZAY:
I woke up with a text message from my girlfriend, we've been dating for 2 years but she knows this friend of mine who is been a good company to me but she feel something is going on. She finally said her mind and even called me after the text and this got me wondering. Can she be serious? or should i call her to explain things to her?

your gf na enemy of progress angry

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by firstking01(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Aregs:
Date your female friend na
Case close.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by jackie3B(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2016
enjoy while it lasts, tell ur gf to swear Dat a guy haven't gotten her a gift during ur 2yrs of dating
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by Beadex1(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2016
bruh don;t be blind to ur future wife.... it baffles me when i read articles on she/he is just a friend, wad is relationship about if not for friendship.Me wer chic never buy handkerchief give b4 na phone de buy give u. some guys are lucky
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by Neolah(f): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Explain things to your gf and tell her to drop the childish act already....if she knows that female friend of yours, calling her to say thanks ain't bad...she should also step up her game..that's if she has not been generous enough. Girls give gifts too..she should learn from your friend....bh hope you have not been giving her reasons to suspect you of whatever it is she is suspecting you of. If you have then do the needful.
Re: What Do I Do? My Gf Quits Cos A Female Friend Got Me A New Phone. by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2016
It's a normal thing, I'll get jealous if my girlfriend does the same,. You should have not said anything about it...

(1) (Reply)

Several Signs You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute / 8 Football Clubs Representation Of Nigerian Boyfriends. / What Do You Do When Your Girlfriend Cant Eat/drink When She Is Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.