Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,449 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:54 PM

Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) (1634 Views)

MY ADVENTURE WITH AN OKADA RIDER…..(18+) / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me? / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) by TeamEraceloaded: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
I’m a slutty bitch. A s*x freak. A nympho. As I write this, I have a date with Sikiru, the Okada rider. Its all I can think about and the thought of the groovy time i’m going to have with him leaves my body tingling, my slutty Kittycat forever wet and dripping, and my Tips hard. He bleeps real hard like an animal and I just cant get enough of his Joystick. I don’t attend the kind of parties Sikiru attends, you know, my status and all. However, for the reward I’ll get afterwards, I sure would attend any thing as long as I’ll get to feel that Joystick inside me afterwards.

I have a boyfriend, James. In his eyes, I am the model girlfriend. Chaste, modest, respectful and just your normal ‘take home’ to mummy girlfriend. We’ve been living together for sometime now.

James however, does not know my wild side. He is not aware that I love s*x to the point of addiction, in fact, I am addicted to s*x. And the more, the merrier!

I remember how it all started……………….

I passed unnoticed through secondary and first two years of university since I was gawky, geeky and warty. so I had no boyfriend and guys didn’t notice me but I had been introduced to s*x by one of the popular boys in my senior secondary school, not knowing that it was a challenge and a bet he had with his friend to sleep with the most ugly girl in school. I didn’t know this and I put out for him! He took my hymen and introduced me to the pleasures of the flesh and we did it so many times that I became addicted. I naively took his interest for love but was brought down to earth when I overheard him bragging to his friends at the cafeteria that he had F***ed me many times and he showed them my Pour and blood stained panties of the first F**K and several love letters I had written to him. I was devastated!!!.

In no time at all, the story spread round the school and I became the laughing stock of all his friends and their girlfriends. There was nothing to do but to stick to myself after that and quench my thirst for Joystick with my fingers, candle or any object that would fit into my aching Kittycat.

In year two of university, a friend invited me to a frat party and I became the mascot. How it happened, I cant remember and is of no consequence, only that it marked a turning point in my life. About 2am during the party after I had taken a few beer, all my pent up emotions came to the fore and I just stood up, staggered to the dance area, pulled my dress off and started dancing Unclad and suggestively. There were very girls there and all the males were old members of the frat since the

new boys were being initiated. One bold guy danced up to me and we started dancing lewdly, with me grinding my Bosom against his chest and my bare Kittycat against his very hard crotch. He wasted no time and stated handling my Bosom and squeezing my Tips which had by this time gone

rock hard. I was in a blurry state of euphoria and continued rubbing hard against him, he couldn’t take the pressure anymore and guided me to an empty area, pushed me on the

CONTINUE HERE: http://www.amebosquare.com/stories/must-read-adventure-sikiru-okada-rider-18/
Re: Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) by devilmaycry: 11:30am On Sep 21, 2016
op

Re: Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
Op shey u know say thunder dy fire persn shey undecided
Re: Must Read: My Adventure With Sikiru, The Okada Rider (18+) by somez(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
La click la faint

(1) (Reply)

Men, You Should Not Marry Nurses, Models, Kawyers Or Police Women (A Must Read) / The Crazy Job Interview (A Short Romantic Story) / Who Can Well Interpret This Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.