Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week (1671 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week by McBrooklyn(m): 1:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
what have u achieved now?

Well, I just saved you from losing your hard earned money all for a pûssy to a stranger tongue tongue
Re: I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week by Purpletee(f): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

Which break up again?

The guy already married someone else.

This your advice to the lady get as e be undecided undecided
He wouldn't know she has found out yet if she didn't go ranting on twitter....she for just keep quiet..
Re: I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week by VickyRotex(f): 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Purpletee:

He wouldn't know she has found out yet if she didn't go ranting on twitter....she for just keep quiet..

He yafff replied her cry cry cry
Re: I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week by Purpletee(f): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
VickyRotex:

He yafff replied her cry cry cry
me haff see it o..she is a lying girl sef
Re: I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week by VickyRotex(f): 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
Purpletee:

me haff see it o..she is a lying girl sef

You never can tell. embarassed embarassed
Re: I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week by Ejytex(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Zceesneh:
angry i met her yesterday, i wooed her she accepted and was smiling i come think say i don get babe, i took her to my house we ate and had fun buh unknowingly she drugged my drink, i slept off, so this ashawo stole my money and run, God will punish her
Puna wey u chop nko?she jst taught u lesson haha u tink saaay u don get cheap gurl.Oga o....lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid Dating Broke Guys And You Won’t Fall In Love Or End Up Marrying One. / Mum's Go Naked For Photoshoot. What Do You Think? / Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.