Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

RECESSION: How Pastors Take Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RECESSION: How Pastors Take Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians! (495 Views)

How Pastors Lead Their Children To Hell / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RECESSION: How Pastors Take Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians! by Freegift75: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
No doubt Recessions are famous for breaking companies, families, relationship, businesses and dreams. But what many people fail to realize is how most religious leaders are taking the advantage of the gullible.

My recent observation on this matter is how the self-called prophets are compounding the hardship in the lives of their patronages.

if they can't help the situation, I think it becomes ungodly to compound it.

I saw a church banner at my area inviting people to come for a 7-day programme tagged: "SURVIVING THE RECESSION"

In my investigation, I got to know the outcome of the programme where Pastor preached that DEVIL is behind the recession. He further commanded to

"PAY TITHE FOR WINDOW OF HEAVEN TO OPEN"
"FASTING & PRAYER AGAINST THE DEVIL"

Where are we heading in this nation?

Imagine, how can a petrol station attendant who earns N15,000 monthly survives this recession with a wife and 4 children?

Now, this same man subjected himself to erroneous preaching to believe that devil is behind his inability to achieve greatness in life.

Is that what our religious leaders ought to preach on this situation?

May God deliver Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RECESSION: How Pastors Take Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians! by EazyMoh(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
OP wetin concerns you?

1 Like

Re: RECESSION: How Pastors Take Advantage Of Gullible Nigerians! by Weah96: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
The Recession is a good thing for people who follow Christ. Jesus used a metaphor to say that rich people can NEVER enter heaven. Just like a baby camel can never enter the eye of a needle. Or can it?

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy / Whose Rib Is Actually Missing? / Shedding Of Blood Is Not The Only Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.