Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,135 members, 7,946,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

My Name Is Michelin89 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Name Is Michelin89 (2058 Views)

Happy Birthday Michelin89 / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Pharoh: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
Do you Mind EbonyEyez as well  grin I have answered your question here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-333635.192.html
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
chiejik:

what is the matter michelin

Thank you for spelling it correctly.

Pharoh:

Okay thats good then, please house take notice of the right  spelling of her username and the other acceptable ones.

@Michelin89 You are now a moderator please tone it down a little bit because there are certain expectation now expected from you which this is not part of IMO. I know it pains you but you guys should just settle it like adults.

I have been a mod for a long time. Can't I have fun too?
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Abbeycity4(f): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2009
hey u guys shld stp dis childish stuff nw. . . . u pple shld stp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  angry angry angry  cry
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Abbey_city:

hey u guys shld stp dis childish stuff nw. . . . u pple shld stp plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  angry angry angry  cry

We are cool now. wink
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Do you Mind EbonyEyez as well  grin I have answered your question here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-333635.192.html
I have replied wink
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by MissyB1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2009
Who be all these unsought referees?
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Pharoh: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

Thank you for spelling it correctly.

I have been a mod for a long time. Can't I have fun too?

Oh sorry my bad i never noticed it and do you mind telling the category you moderate? You surely need to have fun too just like every other member but because of the position you occupy people will have to interpret your actions in a way you never imagined. Thats the problem here, i intend having a forum as well in the future and i have learned a lot here on nairaland. I have an idea that can be a solution to this moderator problem with members.

Missy B:

Who be all these unsought referees?

Don't get you?, are you suggesting we let them be so they can slug it out here? Will that be nice for the forum?
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Oh sorry my bad i never noticed it and do you mind telling the category you moderate? You surely need to have fun too just like every other member but because of the position you occupy people will have to interpret your actions in a way you never imagined. Thats the problem here, i intend having a forum as well in the future and i have learned a lot here on nairaland. I have an idea that can be a solution to this moderator problem with members.

Culture. And I am bad ass mod. I take no shit and clean all shit! grin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
Well its good that a Mod can get down and have fun with the members but if you overstep the boundaries, members will not respect you winkpls dont ban me cry grin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Well its good that a Mod can get down and have fun with the members but if you overstep the boundaries, members will not respect you winkpls dont ban me cry grin

Come to my section dear: there we can talk about respect.
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by MissyB1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
Pharoh:

Don't get you?, are you suggesting we let them be so they can slug it out here? Will that be nice for the forum?
I'm more concerned about what's nice for ma ribs. tongue
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sweetpie23: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

Culture. And I am bad ass mod. I take no shit and clean all shit! grin
i like your style grin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sugarpp: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

And you are on the wrong thread.

Are you a christian? Who cares! Pray you don't mispell my name because I am going to virtually rip off all your internal organs.

Woman u jst dey run mouth give me ur full details let me send u plane ticket so u cn cum tlk that rubbish to my face then you go know if i am a christain or you can rip off my internal organs. If u mean business u better start asking for a day off from ur love-vendor cos we all know what all u Nija girls get up to in Italy wink tongue i suggest u visit www.getmeabrainorajob.it Thanks for your audience Micheerslin! tongue
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sexymii: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2009
mitchellylianna64 go get a life
pple only want to laf at d joke but ur stupidity is on another level
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sweetpie23: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2009
shut up! angry
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
sexymii:

mitchellylianna64 go get a life
pple only want to laf at d joke but your stupidity is on another level

Ahahahhahahhahahah! Gosh, you? Sexymii, do you need to repeat it to yourself to be convinced?

Anyways I took a fast look at your posts and I am sorry. Stop focusing on your non existent looks (I can swear you are ugly as hell) and develop your brain.

Sexymii my foot.

PS: You were banned. Exiled ass.  grin grin grin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Abbeycity4(f): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

We are cool now. wink

ok so nw i can lafffffffffffffffffff grin grin grin wink
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sexymii: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2009
yea rite! must not be beautiful for u to see
newaiz u insultin pple on d thread wasnt nice dat was why i spelt d name wrongly michelin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by mykel25(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2009
Michelin, I sent u a mail
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2009
sexymii:

yea rite! must not be beautiful for u to see
newaiz u insultin pple on d thread wasnt nice dat was why i spelt d name wrongly michelin

You are a hypocrite and you know why? I never took up the initiative to insult people but if someone offends me don't expect me to smile and walk away. I'll give to him back.

So dear get off my back. Thank you.
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by iykedare(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2009
[size=16pt]
Pharoh:

@iyke Someone need to bark down please and as a guy like you, i am pleading for you to bark down Please do before it gets out of hand and very nasty. Moderators are not jobless people oooo, it is just how things are being done on Nairaland thats why it looks so.

the miche-fool of a girl is really misbehaving
[/size]
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
@poster
u r cute
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2009
iykedare:

the miche-fool of a girl is really misbehaving

You sound like someone who lacks attention in real life so he compensates by writing big and coloured on the internet. You look like a meaningless person outside the net.

Just my humble opinion.
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sweetpie23: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

You sound like someone who lacks attention in real life so he compensates by writing big and coloured on the internet. You look like a meaningless person outside the net.

Just my humble opinion.
wowyeeaaaa grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by sexymii: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ikedare was even tryna be nice but nope she dont want any angry
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
lol wow
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2009
michelin89:

Just my humble opinion.
Hot-dayyyuuuummm shocked
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2009
sexymii:

@ikedare was even tryna be nice but nope she dont want any angry

1st post by iykedare

@poster,u dont seem to be okay.i hereby recommend a psychatric hospital for u.u need it o.silly monkey.why didnt your mum wash u away during abortion.bitch

@ sexymii Are you retarded?
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by TheSeeker(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2009
And what's so 'romantic' about this thread? Now, if it were to be a mere member iice and Spiked will have hurriedly move this to another section. , . well enjoy being mods.

Michelin, who messed with you this morning? Are you on your monthly period? Take it easy ooooo. . . and I like your vituperative mouth too. grin grin
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2009
TheSeeker:

And what's so 'romantic' about this thread? Now, if it were to be a mere member iice and Spiked will have hurriedly move this to another section. , . well enjoy being mods.

Michelin, who messed with you this morning? Are you on your monthly period? Take it easy ooooo. . . and I like your vituperative mouth too. grin grin

Actually I know this is the wrong section but I always post on Romance because it's the most visited section. After I have got the attention i need, I don't mind if it is moved elsewhere. wink
Re: My Name Is Michelin89 by TheSeeker(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
Riiiggghttt. But that doesn't still answer my question. Who vexed you?

(1) (2) (3)

Mysterious Goat Delivers Human-like Kid In Ekiti [photos] / Airtel 4gb For #1500 promo Is Back!!! / Pictures Of 8 Months Old Pregnant Model Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.