Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,013 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! (1459 Views)

I Can't Solve This... HELP / I Can't Solve This Error On My Php Page... / Java Program To Upload Picture On A Gui Platform (2) (3) (4)

I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
I noticed I can't view pictures on Nairaland even when I upload still can't see the picture...
I'm using freebasics so I wanna know if it's happening to only me or it's general...
What's wrong!

seun, mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, etc
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by emenas(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
me 2
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
emenas:
me 2
Are you using freebasics??
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by emenas(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Are you using freebasics??
yes. maybe dats y. but yesterday I could see images
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
emenas:

yes. maybe dats y. but yesterday I could see images
I was able to view pictures last night..
Chai lets wait for others that are not using freebasics to comment..
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by tr3y(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I was able to view pictures last night..
Chai lets wait for others that are not using freebasics to comment..

Freebasics uh, I am able to see pictures and I'm not on freebasic
I don't do free things except...
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
tr3y:

Freebasics uh, I am able to see pictures and I'm not on freebasic
I don't do free things except...
For your mind ..
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by Sugarcious(m): 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
same here on free basics
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Sugarcious:
same here on free basics
This issue is getting outta hand oo
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by Olumyco(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by HCpaul(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
Viewing picture is no longer supported on nairaland freebasic.
Re: I Can't View Any Picture On Nairaland! by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
HCpaul:
Viewing picture is no longer supported on nairaland freebasic.
Lol them wan turn am to fb

Torh let them show that there's picture then write use data...

5 Reasons Why Real Hackers Prefer Linux OS To Windows / Every Windows Developer Needs Scoop: A Command-line Installer For Windows / How Many Lines Of Code Run Nairaland?