Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Hotest Baby Online Find Out The Way I Make My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hotest Baby Online Find Out The Way I Make My Money (742 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotest Baby Online Find Out The Way I Make My Money by anulika123: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
HELLO FRIENDS, YOU CAN SAVE YOUR SELF THE STRESS OF BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR YOUR EDUCATION,STRESS OF SEARCHING FOR JOBS AND FOLLOW THE QUICKIEST WAY OF MAKING LEGAL MONEY ONLINE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE DETAILS BELOW.

PHONE:08053374902
EMAIL: gloglas_us@yahoo.com
Re: Hotest Baby Online Find Out The Way I Make My Money by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2009
We are not interested , carry go.
Re: Hotest Baby Online Find Out The Way I Make My Money by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2009
Yahooze!!!!!
Re: Hotest Baby Online Find Out The Way I Make My Money by Agnesqueen(f): 4:13am On Oct 13, 2009
like a famous song said 419 is just a game, I say Hell No not when it has to do with my money.
Too many nigerians are trying to opening credit cards with my name already so im not going to add one more to that list
No thank you

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love?, And Why Should We Fall In Love?. / More Women Than Men - Is This A Myth Or Reality / What Do You/ Have You Called Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.