Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins (949 Views)

99% Of People On Romance Section Are Virgins / Why Are Men Shy To Say That They Are Virgins? / Are Virgins Still Respected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins by jidon3(m): 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
I was motivated to come up with this write-up by the comments of the ladies on a thread I dropped yesterday. I was so amazed when about 95% of ladies claimed they were virgins.

The importance of virginity cannot be overemphasized any time any day and it’s a thing everyone should endeavour to keep for reasons best known to you. The rate at which our ladies claim virgin these days is so alarming and i just shake my head in disdain when I see them use it as a leverage to show purity thereby making others feel intimidated

I personally believe virginity shouldn’t be a showcase of holiness or a display of egoistic attitude. When you still have your virginity, it’s for your own good and NOT for the benefit of the nation

When guys still have their virginity, hardly would their friends know because they will never show it off, rather they try to hide and pretend they are also BADOOs in order not to be ridiculed or laughed at. Guys you know that feeling when you claim you are a virgin in the midst of 50 guys.. Greatest height of bashing.. Hehehe

Note: Don’t get this post twisted because this is NOT an attempt to urge those who still have theirs to give it out, so if your comprehension skill is poor pls kindly read all over as many times as possible or better still, ask someone with a better comprehension skill to explain it to youyou
Without wasting your time, let’s get to business, Just take a deep breath and pls don’t read hurriedly

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins

1. It’s Your Pride Which Other Will Not Benefit From: I was shocked when a lady on my previously created thread was just blabbing ” IT’S MY PRIDE & I’M RESERVING IT FOR MY HUSBAND” I mean whose pride should....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/9-reasons-why-you-should-avoid-claiming.html

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins by topzttst(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
nice
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins by jidon3(m): 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins by Damilolababy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me Ladies,most Guys Cant Tell The Difference / Issue Of Runz Girls On Campus / Is This Worth A Five Day Ban? Screenshot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.