Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? (489 Views)

Does Love Really Die? / How To Make Your Love Last Forever / How We Made Love Last Night... Get Wet Dammit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by skillzahblog(m): 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
Unless you are dating just for fun — for companionship, laughs, excitement — then chances are you’ve asked yourself the question at the top of this page. If you desire an enduring, stable, fulfilling relationship, you want to know exactly what fortifies love year after year.

That’s a critical question, because as we look at the society we live in, we see clear evidence that very often love DOESN’T last. If you’ve been deeply hurt by a marriage that ended badly — your own, your parents’, your friends’ — you want to do everything you can to create conditions for lasting love in your next relationship. The good news is that you can take much of the guesswork and wishful thinking out of the lasting-love equation.

Fine out why and how to make your relationship last long
http://www.skillzah.com/2016/09/why-does-love-last-for-some-and-not.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by ajasbaba(m): 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
because all human are not created equal.

some are born to succeed and some to fail.
Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by abokibuhari: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
love is hard to find, but then most girls are not real. girl these days go out with many men
Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by 007Nasky(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
ajasbaba:
because all human are not created equal.

some are born to succeed and some to fail.
na Lie, nobody z born 2 fail jxt dat u jxt meet d wrng person
Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmm, the big question. If u ask me, i would say love is the most twisted and complicated shit ever. Sometimes, it could be coz of a wrong foundation, mis-conception of feelings or signals, comparing your life to others, and the one i find most intriguing is the unwillingness of partners to work it out even when they could have tried a little harder. Another thing could be, that some people get bored and usually want to try something new. And some are just not built for it. Am not much of a writer, would have loved to explain better but i prefer to talk. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by Ghost21(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
Harbigail:
Hmm, the big question. If u ask me, i would say love is the most twisted and complicated shit ever. Sometimes, it could be coz of a wrong foundation, mis-conception of feelings or signals, comparing your life to others, and the one i find most intriguing is the unwillingness of partners to work it out even when they could have tried a little harder. Another thing could be, that some people get bored and usually want to try something new. And some are just not built for it. Am not much of a writer, would have loved to explain better but i prefer to talk. Peace
you just said it all, peace.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by bitchcrafts: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
here to read rants from the depths of half baked knowledge sha grin
Re: Why Does Love Last For Some, And Not Others? by skillzahblog(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2016
Lovely contributions.

(1) (Reply)

What The Budget For An Average Wedding in Lagos / Who Use This Word The Most Between Women And Guy / Desperate Unemployed Man Gets B.reast Implants In Order To Get A Job (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.