Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,248 members, 7,967,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) (556 Views)

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / Bola Tinubu & Wife Remi Meet US Assistant Secretary Of State In Washington(pics) / Tinubus Secret Foreign Accounts Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) by RoyalMail: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
The APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his wife Remi met the US Assistant Secretary of State, African Affairs in Washington. See pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/the-tinubus-meet-us-assistant-secretary.html

Re: The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) by RoyalMail: 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jagaban... The slayer of .......

lalasticala, mynd44
Re: The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nightmare of PDP

Jagaban of africa
Re: The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) by Shiifi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
JAGABAN, EKUN KAN SOSO OF BOURDIONLION
I HAIL OOOO NICE PIX
Re: The Tinubus Meet The US Assistant Secretary Of State (photos) by RoyalMail: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
sarrki:
Nightmare of PDP

Jagaban of africa

I no mention PDP... You sha like trouble..

Make I run before them go come

(1) (Reply)

Edwin Clark Condemns Niger Delta Avengers' Action / Obaseki Rules Out Opposition Members In His Cabinet / PDP NASS Caucus Meet To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.