Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,336 members, 7,971,191 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Anambra Needs Ngige Back! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Needs Ngige Back! (2317 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Why Anambra Needs Those Prisoners/captives / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Jeovy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2009
I say Ngige
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Frankies(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I served in Anambra and I saw all the roads constructed by Ngige and all the other projects undertaken by him. What Ngige did in Anambra then in the few months he spent in office is akin to what Fashola has done for Lagos so far.
I'm sure if u ask any anambrarian living in Anambra state about the best governor they've had in recent times, they'll tell you it's Ngige.  I know this cos I sort of conducted my own unofficial opinion poll during the voter's registration exercise by asking peeps who came to register at my booth who they intended to vote for and the reply was always 'Onwa na'. In a free and fair election Ngige will beat any candidate hands down.
So YES Anambra needs Ngige.

Well spoken.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Frankies(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
Chiddysville:

@ bigjoe,
what made Ngige the best thing that has ever happened to Anambra state? I ask you this cos i noticed you've been going around many fora fooling urself about Ngige. Don't take us Anambrarians for fools and we can't forget so soon. In case if your memory has failed you, this is a man that connived with Chris Uba to commit one of the greatest sins against Anambra people by stealing their votes and their rights. Do you know how many lives that were lost? How many  blood that was shed and how many hearts were broken while that atrocity was being carried out? Let me remind you again, this is a man that stole another man's mandate and stooped so low before a shrine despite being a knight  in the church to sign away Anambra peoples right just because of material things and transient power. Remember, he only backed out when the deal went sour between him and Andy Uba and in which some of what really transpired you'll never know.
Furthermore, let me even ask you; what were really his achievements during the three years he spent as governor of Anambra state? You and i knows that he was forced by circumstances to construct the few roads he did. What else? Don't tell me he was an achiever cos he never had any blue print for the development of Anambra state. He was only forced by circumstance.
Finally, if Ngige is a man of honour, show me a place, an advert or betterstill, a press conference where he tendered a solemn apology to the good people of Anambra state for all the atrocious act he and his cohorts committed against the people. We always like to talk about developed and civilised societies but never admonish our leaders to tow the path of honour because of selfish interests. 

You wasted your whole time writing nonsense. You really have time.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Frankies(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Chiddysville:

So far nobody has come out to name 3 achievents of Ngige compared to the atrocious acts committed by him and his cohorts as enunciated above.
@ ikeymanoo
pls don't stay in your cubicle there yearning rubbish. Since 1999, can you pinpoint the achievements of PDP? Since you don't wish well for the good people of Anambra state, may everything about PDP fall upon you. Can i hear you say a big Amen!

Shut up dude.
1.He paid salaries promptly.

2 Constructed a lot of unmotorable roads and

3.The state was crime free during his tenure

just to mention, but a few
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by fyneguy: 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
YES! Ngige is the best man for the job.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by pecu5: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nairalanders!!!!!!

Let us make wise decisions now. Ngige entered into power tru WURU WURU so dont say cos a criminal stole some of ur things nd retrned sme he is d right person to lead u.

This is a time where we all should make right decisions towards enthroning d right person to be in the helm of affairs in our Great State. All over the country our state has been seen as a headless chicken. Lets rise up to the challenge and prove them wrong by voting the right candidate.

Thank you
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by dammiecool(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2009
semid4lyfe:

I served in Anambra and I saw all the roads constructed by Ngige and all the other projects undertaken by him. What Ngige did in Anambra then in the few months he spent in office is akin to what Fashola has done for Lagos so far.
I'm sure if u ask any anambrarian living in Anambra state about the best governor they've had in recent times, they'll tell you it's Ngige.  I know this cos I sort of conducted my own unofficial opinion poll during the voter's registration exercise by asking peeps who came to register at my booth who they intended to vote for and the reply was always 'Onwa na'. In a free and fair election Ngige will beat any candidate hands down.
So YES Anambra needs Ngige.
I also served in anambra n I saw his great performance. cool
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Utaroz(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2009
I recall Ngige fought a monolithic battle against some principalities in his time. If my facts are right  - he was the governor that was taken to a shrine to swear oaths of allegiance, was slapped around for alleged insubordination by his god father, was kidnapped while serving as a sitting governor etc. I recall he had the will power to not only fight back, but to actually overcome the overwhelming might of the PDP biggies and went ahead to give a good account of himself in Anambra, especially in the area of road construction.

He has demonstrated a capacity to govern well under pressure and believe me, you need that kind of skill to govern a state like Anambra.
However, it is apparent he did not make money in his previous reign. I reckon he just might try to help himself this time around  wink On the other hand, I have a lot of respect and confidence in Soludo's capacity to implement strategies to spike that state out of it's infrastructural coma. My only unease is the platform on which he is poised to contest the post. With the avid followership of the Anenih's and other PDP principalities, one cannot but fear the inclusion of monkey paws inside the soup pot! cheesy

If only the people of Anambra are given the opportunity to chose for themselves in a free and fair election! sad
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nicklee(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nigerians will never cease to amaze me - a man constructs some roads, that is it and he is t he best man for the office of the Governor!!!!. Thank God I don't even live in Nigeria anymore, this sort of senseless argument would have made me sick by now.

I am not from Anambra, so I have no stakes there - but to tell me that a man, who stooped so low just to get access to power, is being celebrated this way for whatever 'roads' he constructed is appalling. We are always so quick to forget that development is a wholistic exercise. You don't do one at the detriment of others - that shows no blueprint at all.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by asha80(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nicklee:

Nigerians will never cease to amaze me - a man constructs some roads, that is it and he is t he best man for the office of the Governor!!!!. Thank God I don't even live in Nigeria anymore, this sort of senseless argument would have made me sick by now.

I am not from Anambra, so I have no stakes there - but to tell me that a man, who stooped so low just to get access to power, is being celebrated this way for whatever 'roads' he constructed is appalling. We are always so quick to forget that development is a wholistic exercise. You don't do one at the detriment of others - that shows no blueprint at all.

gbam
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Utaroz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nicklee:

Well Nicklee, we are reasoning under the Nigeria context. The opinions shared here is not a reflection on the ignorance of posters on developmental standards. In a society bereft of basic amenities and infrastructure, a significant effort in any strata of development is celebrated. smiley
Such is the situation the nation finds itself. We have a wholistic 7-point agenda at the national level at the moment, but I'm sure Nigerians would celebrate at least, the implementation of regular power supply! This is not an analysis of an ideal situation, but the emergence of any agent of greater good.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Playboy2(m): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hello please any one who knows chris ngige election campaign website should please help me by giving me the website address, i have tried to get it but couldnt, thanks for the assistance.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chosen04(f): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nicklee:

Nickless.
Its obvious u dont live in Nigeria cos its a big "news" for elected or selected rulers to use our money to construct road for us in Nigeria. Its not only Ngige same goes for Fashola--When people start praising him for his 'wonderful works' in Lagos, Believe those his wonderful works are nothing but constructing motorable road, planting flowers, providing street lights and promising mega city project not from his pocket but from our taxes.

So in that context Ngigi did exceptional fine!!!
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
I hope ngige wins,becos AC has great ideaology as a party.see edo,lagos&very soon ekiti.But PDP may rig soludo to power
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Playboy2(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
chosen04:

Nickless.
Its obvious u dont live in Nigeria cos its a big "news" for elected or selected rulers to use our money to construct road for us in Nigeria. Its not only Ngige same goes for Fashola--When people start praising him for his 'wonderful works' in Lagos, Believe those his wonderful works are nothing but constructing motorable road, planting flowers, providing street lights and promising mega city project not from his pocket but from our taxes.

So in that context Ngigi did exceptional fine!!!

Ride on my babay.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chelseabmw(m): 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2009
Anambra people i wish you people luck, Ur election will be very blooding
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Playboy2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
chelseabmw:

Anambra people i wish you people luck, your election will be very blooding

Back to sender.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Vickivicki(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2009
TRUE DEMOCRACY AND UNHINDERED VOTER POWER IS THE BEST MAN FOR THE JOB

HOPE THEY WILL GET THERE. lipsrsealed
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chosen04(f): 10:01am On Oct 17, 2009
chelseabmw:

Anambra people i wish you people luck, your election will be very blooding

Na ur election go dey bloody.
Playboy*:

Back to sender.

SECONDED, SUPPORTED AND GBEMED-------igbo word for so shall it be
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chosen04(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy*:

Ride on my babay.

Is Playboy* and Banom same person?.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Playboy2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2009
chosen04:

Is Playboy* and Banom same person?.

yea baby, there is a big conspiracy to ban my banom ID by some envy and tribalistic bigots on this forum, so i had to drop banom and use my main Id i have been using in my social network site, www.naijahotsingles.com ,

Ike ga agwu ndi iro m.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by chosen04(f): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
Playboy*:

yea baby, there is a big conspiracy to ban my banom ID by some envy and tribalistic bigots on this forum, so i had to drop banom and use my main Id i have been using in my social network site, www.naijahotsingles.com ,

Ike ga agwu ndi iro m.

Nwanne, Na them go tire=====God pass Them.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by isiegonwa: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
chosen04 i dey feel u
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by Obinoscopy(m): 12:01am On Oct 19, 2009
Yes Ngige ruled well as governor but he had no blue print, infact his blueprint was to win cheap popularity by building roads, which he actually succeeded in doing thereby diluting the influence of the Ubas's family over him. Obi has a blue print called ANIDS which involve a holistic approach in governance and he has achieved quite a lot with it but he needs to do more if we give him the chance of continuity.
I'm not saying I don't like Ngige, infact I prefer him to Soludo. But of the 3 major contestants, I prefer Peter Obi.
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by udoudo: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2009
Watch Iri Ji Ndigbo na Lagos by clicking below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYhbjqtPi7Q
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by slimghost(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ngige ke? God forbid bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ngige had and still has no blueprint. Its irritating that we are still arguing over this issue. How can Ngige be the best thing that has ever happened to Anambra? (you guys must be high on pubic hairs). A man that was rigged into office, stood naked in a shrine and took an oath, caused untold hardship on the people(including razing down the government house), gave touts and hooligans a free hand at upper iweka to molest and terrorise people. A man who didnt achieve anything in office except constrution of roads in 2 yrs. Ok, he construted roads? ok. Then what happened to Health.Sports,Education,Agriculture e.t.c? are they not also dividends of democracy? Honestly, if it were in a sane society, Ngige wont even dare to contest any election again. But then, Anambra is no sane society. TUFIAKWA!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Needs Ngige Back! by slimghost(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2009
Ngige ke? God forbid bad thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ngige had and still has no blueprint. Its irritating that we are still arguing over this issue. How can Ngige be the best thing that has ever happened to Anambra? (you guys must be high on pubic hairs). A man that was rigged into office, stood naked in a shrine and took an oath, caused untold hardship on the people(including razing down the government house), gave touts and hooligans a free hand at upper iweka to molest and terrorise people. A man who didnt achieve anything in office except constrution of roads in 2 yrs. Ok, he construted roads? ok. Then what happened to Health.Sports,Education,Agriculture e.t.c? are they not also dividends of democracy? Honestly, if it were in a sane society, Ngige wont even dare to contest any election again. But then, Anambra is no sane society.  TUFIAKWA!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Help My Country? / Phcn Collected N3,500 Fixed Charge Before I Could Recharge My Phcn Prepaid Meter / Injustice To Nigeria, Nigerians And Blacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.