Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,364 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry (2060 Views)

Poll: What really went wrong between these supposed friends?

Timaya claims Empress ran off with his money and car.: 0% (0 votes)
Empress keeps mum on the issue. Could that be that she is too guilty to retort?: 0% (0 votes)
Why would Timaya resort to use force instead of the Law to recorver property? Mad-love loss of senses or a show of RudeBoy style?: 100% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos: Timaya And His Mother Dance To His New Song / Toyin Lawani And Empress Njama Goes Top-less To Flaunt Blonde Brazilian Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by ricardo007(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2009
Na me be the Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, any where I dey, people they scamper

BAYELSA State- born militant singer, Timaya, had a rough  taste of love turned sour portion when he was manhandled, handcuffed and subsequently detained by the Festac police for conducting himself in a manner likely to breach public peace.

The show of shame ,which happened last Sunday at an Alakija Lagos-based church, Praise Resurrection Ministries aka Jehovah Sharp Sharp church, disrupted the service, leaving several members of the house of God bruised.

On his entry, his lover, Empress Njamah who was said to have become alarmed quickly stood up from where she sat and made her way to the front row area where some elders of the Church sat.

According to our source, she had expressed her fear to one of the ushers about the danger of Timaya coming to Church saying she was certain he was there to make trouble.

And true to her prediction, Timaya who had seen her move decided it was time to make his own move. It was at this point that he drew the attention of one the ushers insisting he also wanted a place at the front area. But his move was thwarted by the usher who at this point sensed there was something wrong.

As the usher stood his ground, Timaya lost control and began to shout at the top of his voice and to the chagrin of the worshippers, “I want to retrieve the key of my car which Empress took away from my house.”

When the usher insisted he waited until Church service was over, he became unruly and uncontrollable. At a point he was said to have lifted one of the plastic chairs in the Church and tried to attack Empress. This move was however contained by some of the male church worshipers.

“As the struggle and show of shame continued, Timaya, who at this point was shouting at the top of his voice, was rough handled and bundled out of the Church arena.

As the burly musician resisted every attempt to reason with the Church officials, a concerned naval top brass who also worships at the Church, invited his men from the nearby naval barracks and Timaya was subsequently handcuffed and handed over to men of the Festac Police formation. He was detained briefly and later released after pledging to be of good behaviour and on self recognition.

Timaya heard Empress was getting married to another man in the said Church and that’s why he stormed the church to disrupt the phantom wedding. Unknown to Timaya, the much talked about wedding took place on Saturday and it was between one of Empress' best friend and her long-standing boyfriend.

Egberi Papa fall our hand. because the way i first heard this story was quite diff and the gossiper had more to say to Timaya's discredit. tongue
Re: Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by posakosa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
Personally, I don't think that anyone should respond to your stupid topic.

1 Like

Re: Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by ricardo007(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2009
@posakosa, but you just did.

, but then,

first of all, what kind of profile name is that? its your type of sadists that talk out of turn.

who asked you to contribute to this?

anyway, you need some help.

go find food chop.

i love Egberi Papa more than your punk head does, but why the falling hand.

meanwhile, are you doubting that they were not in love, ok. see this,
Timaya , Empress Show Their Love For All To See
Music crooner, Timaya, can no longer hide his love for Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah. The lovers were seen enwrapped in each other's company. Happy and comfortable in his hands, the actress flaunts her love and affection for the musician, who both have been seeing each other secretly for the past few months.

The lovers were sighted at the Kingsley Okonkwo, KC of KC Presh's birthday at the Nu Grotto, on Etim Inyang crescent, Victoria Island.

The lovers were among the first set of guest to arrive at the occasion. The couples were obviously out to make the best use of the opportunity, to show how much they were in love with each other.

The lovers clung to each other carelessly and the paparazzi captured the erotic action, which angered Timaya who asked for the picture to be deleted immediately or he messes up the event adding that Empress is the woman he is going to spend the rest of his life with.

Timaya remained the photographer that he is first from Niger-Delta and would have smashed the camera and the press will only write about him in the news paper.

We beg Egberi Papa not to unleash Delta force in Lagos oh!

, , besides, are you Timaya?

Re: Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by clemcykul(f): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2009
timaya and empress lol this two keep amusing me, who in blazes match made them??

wonder what their kids will look like
Re: Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by posakosa(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2009
Am I Timaya ? then why are you asking us rubbish questions.

GO ASK TIMAYA.
Re: Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by posakosa(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2009
BABA DEMO is on the front page of that cover. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Timaya And Empress Njamah: Love Gone Awry by ricardo007(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2009
posakosa:

Am I Timaya ? then why are you asking us rubbish questions.

GO ASK TIMAYA.

@posakosa
so now you no say u no be Timaya. I been think say you be Timaya.

, omo, you be Timaya loyal. otherwise why you dey call am rubbish topic

oooohhhh,  grin grin
maybe you sef dey love Empress, dey jealous Timaya shocked

(1) (Reply)

Omawunmi's disappointing Interview With Vanguard / Bobby Taylor Weds Abiye Karibi Whyte / Must Watch:nigeria Comedian And Actor Caught In The Act - Funny Video Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.