Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger - Investment (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger (119464 Views)

How To Withdraw Your Earnings From Bitcoin Into Your Local Bank Account / How To Convert Your Bitcoin To Naira Directly To Your Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by debeey87(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2017
BTC needed at good rate. state your price when you chat me up on whatzapp. Bring trusted escrow if you can't send first. Dont bother chatting me up if you can do either of the two.

You can also bring your itunes card as well.

Agbecoins
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello mates, i need to dundastand something.
I have #20000 wit me, if i buy bitcoin frm someone selling it at 390/$, is it possible for me to sell it to luno at 430/$ immediately so as to make a little profit ?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Walexz02(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2017
chinchin03:
Hello mates, i need to dundastand something.
I have #20000 wit me, if i buy bitcoin frm someone selling it at 390/$, is it possible for me to sell it to luno at 430/$ immediately so as to make a little profit ?
It is advisable that you check Luno buy price before going ahead to buy @390/$ from someone. Of course if you bought lower than the rate at which Luno is selling you will be able to make your profit.

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Aleshyto(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2017
pls can i use my naira mastercard to fund my blockchain wallet.,, i need $11 worth of btc but nobody is selling to me..pls any help
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by LePrezident(m): 1:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Doller2:
Hi guys,
I'm pleased to teach this to many peeps that find it difficult to withdraw their hard earn bitcoin to their local bank account directly without going through any exchanger like instant gold, naira4dollar, etc.
Let me keep it simple,
I find BitX bitcoin wallet as my favorite wallet for my withdrawal because it is safe and Is directly connected to my Nigerian bank. Also all bitcoin is shown in naira equivalence instead of the normal USD others have. Simply send all ur bitcoin from other wallets to BitX and press a button to withdraw to your bank asap.
All withdrawals attract a processing fee of 100 naira only. Maximum withdrawal on bitx is 40k daily.

You can simply download the app from play store for easy use.
Enjoy.. .
Screen shots below

OP, how about coinomi wallet? Can that also be used to send money directly to bank account without an exchanger?
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by zaram2014: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro pls your contact. Thanks
Ymodulus:
ok

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Then in the box marked remarks fill it in with the reference number.

I believe you understamd now.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by zaram2014: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro, pls your cintact [quote author=zaram2014 post=58120149][/quote]
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2017
With the OPEC cuts on Nigeria Looming and the expectant Forex scarcity that will come...I hope we are all hedging our Naira assets by earning in Dollars too....

Join us to trade in Bitcoins here and earn 1% daily on your bitcoins investments....

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REFER ANYONE TO EARN!!!

http://obibona.globalinvestmentgroup.us/
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2017
Call /whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.
SKRILL ,NETELLER ,BITCOIN ,PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature for contact.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by benninwa(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2017
Good morning, Please I need someone to put me through the exchange or trading on luno. I don't want the btc to be idle. Pm me please
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Taeewo(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by FreePath(m): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Olamytea(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
zaram2014:
Bro pls your contact. Thanks

Pls how can I get involved in the iTunes to Bitcoin business.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Najwal: 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please for those that have use luno for withdrawal to their bank how long does it take to receive this alert from your bank, i made a withdrawal request and got an email from luno that the money has been transfer to my stanbic ibtc acct this morning, but still waiting for to receive alert. Anybody reply sad
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by riggsmuldrow77: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Hello,

Is anyone here trading on Paxful? I recently joined and looking to trade my GCs in exchange of bitcoins - Working and Living in Nigeria here
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by riggsmuldrow77: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
A must share!

Join the Paxful School Facebook Group. Where anyone can go from not knowing what a Bitcoin is to being a Bitcoin Pro trading on Paxful in no time.

https://www./684534571738652/
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by riggsmuldrow77: 6:54am On Jul 28, 2017
Let Paxful School teach you.

Join the Paxful School Facebook Group. Where anyone can go from not knowing what a Bitcoin is to being a Bitcoin Pro trading on Paxful in no time.

https://www./684534571738652/
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by def111(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2017
kevinrichardson:
Try Paxful. They are one reliable places to trade bitcoins.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Zdoh(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
whatsapp to exchange your funds at most attractive rate and instant payment.

SKRILL -NETELLER -BITCOIN -PAYPAL AND PAYONEER.

Kindly check signature below for contact
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by bikerboy1(m): 3:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Good point.
Ymodulus:
ok

By electronic transfer i meant internet banking either on a computer or via mobile application.

Then in the box marked remarks fill it in with the reference number.

I believe you understamd now.

Note*
I think it is important for the OP of this post to stress the fact that this method of selling BITCOIN is actually BITCOIN TRADING and in doing this, you watch the market before placing a stoppage order.

Goodluck guys, play smart and in a day you can make as much 230,000naira with about $5000 worth of bitcoin.

Be very smart.

Warning!!!@ i wont advise you store your personal money in bitcoin due to its volatility. Only yesterday morning i got at $611 end of the day around 4pm it rose to $619. Inmediately i placed a stoppage order and traded. And automatically sold ffor N539/ $1. I wont state how much i got it. But this was a good deal for me.

I then withdraw and before i knew it by 5:10 it fell to $614 with a trading rate of around 533 naira. Which was a good deal though not like the latter.

All am trying to say is this method the op is stating is more of trading than selling. So be wise.

Another way to trade of without dealing with local exchangers is to go international, buy from an international merchant and then trade on international platforms either a peer to peer platform.

You can do an Itune to Bitcoin business. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! massive mega profit.

Bye!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Taeewo(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Ffg
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by goodboy744(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2017
I keep hearing people say they have btc bt the que is what do u do wit it
There are alot of btc investnmet
You can be an Oracle
Render escrow services
Carry out bt investnment
Join a mining pool
Join a lending sitr
There are many things to earn through btc
Or even be a broker
If your interested msg on whatapp only at+2348103650702
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by feelamong(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Join the Bitcoins Revolution Now!!

Earn daily from a world Class Coy!

Join us to trade in Bitcoins here and earn 1% daily on your bitcoins investments....

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REFER ANYONE TO EARN!!!

http://obibona.globalinvestmentgroup.us/
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by henosag: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
With just a few dollars worth of Bitcoin you can start trading cryptocurrencies right now. There are no broker fees, there are no middlemen to deal with, nor really any barriers to entry or red tape. All you need is some percentage of a single Bitcoin. There is no reason not to try it out.

There are some exchanges that will let you purchase specific cryptocurrencies for USD, but it’s a better idea to buy Bitcoin first. With some Bitcoin, you can trade into and out of every other cryptocurrency on the market, on every crypto exchange.
Remember: you don’t have to buy a whole Bitcoin. You can purchase Bitcoin in fractions.

With just #20,000 u will learn the following:

* where to purchase bitcoin safely and fast.
* best exchange platforms to fund and withdraw in Naira.
* make atleast 70% profit monthly.
* secret techniques to make zero loss ever (e.g split technique, forecast technique, etc)
* Rapport/support with coach.

Enquiry, call 08030410665 or whatsapp on 08172628719.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by hardenmajor12: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Better buy or sell bitcoins and/or giftcards thru Paxful that uses an escrow and have a reliable 24x7 support.
Several payment options are available since they cover most of the countries.
Re: How To Withraw Your Bitcoin Staight To Your Local Bank Without Any Exchanger by Flawlessangel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Demmy59:
Hello good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am bringing you this opportunity of making 1000 naira weekly from this genuine company called streetbees
When you do a survey of just 5 minutes you get paid within two working days into your paga account Automatically.
How to start:
Open a paga account : go to Mypaga.com open a an individual paga account, register with the your phone number because it is the same phone number you would use to register on streetbeess.
Go to play store : download streetbees, open it and register With the number you use to register the paga account.
Then input this referral link, 8175HY. it is compulsory you input the referral code or else you will not get paid or see a survey.
Go and register now because there will be survey by 12 noon today. The pay may be small at first please don't discourage you can make a small living out of it..
Attach is the prove if payment I got last week. Most important use the referral code 8175HY.

But I only saw a PayPal account option for payment no paga. I just completed my first task worth 200naira

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.