Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,026 members, 7,931,529 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion (59545 Views)

E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) / E-money Chilling By The Poolside In His Five Star Mansion (Photo) / E-Money Flaunts His Five Star Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by osita76(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
The brothers shared these photos of them with their mum having a nice evening by the pool in their mansion.

lovely I must say...

iam_emoney1 captioned it:

[b]"When mother and sons are busy with their phones. #fivestarmansion"[/b

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKoZVOqhfRa/?hl=en
This is uncalled for E-money should deem it fit to build house in his home town Uli Anambra state until then all these grandiose lifestyle amounts to nothing , the more he realizes his mistake the better for him
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by docmoses(m): 11:30am On Sep 22, 2016
Dem don start again
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by RobertOGUNS(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2016
Pls nairaland, kindly indulge me ooo with my question, "what does E-money do for a living?"

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Achorise: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2016
Baba God na only you I know, abeg make I put smile not only on the face my mum and lovely, but young Nigerians @ large........I want take my mum go abroad.

God Help me
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by datmayor1(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2016
[b][/b]E-money I sight dat leg
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Twizzy30(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2016
juniweezy:
you said it
Thank breh for the mention. Lala is somtin else
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Eibams60(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Op abeg were kcee dey buy em cloth. wat appen I no see dat ghost (skibi) 4 d pix
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by shadrach77: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
E-money - a donkey calling itself a horse smiley wink undecided
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by adbokus(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
Really! No one here will deal with the fact that this fellow's wealth has no known source. A young man below thirty wielding such money-power who is neither Mark Zuckerberg nor Solomon nor one of the other young men who either inherited it from their corrupt progenitors or from shady political endeavours is on a train of egregious exhibition of lucre and all that form the commentaries here are wishes and prayers for serendipity! We young people really need to check ourselves as regards what we value because we truly are the society, and society is us! I read here the other time of a couple of young men of average age 25 years who undertook the ritual murder of a young girl who I supposed had hopes and promises. What baffled was that they narrated their bloodletting cannibalistic adventure as though it was a norm in our society and the comment of most was a brief, passing expression of passive disdain and atimes jocosity! Young men killing fellow human for money and we all just kept quiet and then this! The bulk of the bad examples we have in this country presently are young people perpetrating such immoral acts as sleeping with each other serially with extreme opprobium for the marital institution with numerous clandestine abortion practices in the wake. Such heinous crimes as armed robbery, fraud, murder, mercenary-killings, thuggery, drug peddling and the likes and none is even stopping to think. And then this..glorification of questionable wealth! We all are to blame for the current state of our society, we young people with no value for virtues that edify society and brotherliness!...

2 Likes

Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by philemonemenike(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Glory..
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Onlymewakacum(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
People wey recession no reach dem side..
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Yobo34(m): 1:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
lovely..
i must buy my mum private jet b4 i die.
BABA GOD sorri sir but until i accomplish diz task aint going nowhere wit u.. Tuale

Hmm, if wishes were horses!
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Yobo34(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
adbokus:
Really! No one here will deal with the fact that this fellow's wealth has no known source. A young man below thirty wielding such money-power who is neither Mark Zuckerberg nor Solomon nor one of the other young men who either inherited it from their corrupt progenitors or from shady political endeavours is on a train of egregious exhibition of lucre and all that form the commentaries here are wishes and prayers for serendipity! We young people really need to check ourselves as regards what we value because we truly are the society, and society is us! I read here the other time of a couple of young men of average age 25 years who undertook the ritual murder of a young girl who I supposed had hopes and promises. What baffled was that they narrated their bloodletting cannibalistic adventure as though it was a norm in our society and the comment of most was a brief, passing expression of passive disdain and atimes jocosity! Young men killing fellow human for money and we all just kept quiet and then this! The bulk of the bad examples we have in this country presently are young people perpetrating such immoral acts as sleeping with each other serially with extreme opprobium for the marital institution with numerous clandestine abortion practices in the wake. Such heinous crimes as armed robbery, fraud, murder, mercenary-killings, thuggery, drug peddling and the likes and none is even stopping to think. And then this..glorification of questionable wealth! We all are to blame for the current state of our society, we young people with no value for virtues that edify society and brotherliness!...

Sorry oh, how exactly did Dangote start, how did he make his money?

I just want know!
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Chibuhealth(f): 2:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
berrystunn:

How old are you....? Did you do same for your mum?? No hope from your side....?
you re very stupid
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Azeemokoya: 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
cool sturv
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
God please keep and prosperity my children. Amen.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by uniogid: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Money is good mehn
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by distilledwalex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2016

Why this Emoney no dey open hin head.. He bald or wetin
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Dizu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
sweet mother I no go forget u for these suffer wey u suffer for me
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by jide333(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
OBO come see the dude wey get money pass your dad wey you know wan lets us hear word... davido can't talk anyhow to Kcee u know?
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by queenDD(f): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nice..my mum too will enjoy the fruits of her labour, IJN Amen.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by adbokus(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Yobo34:

Sorry oh, how exactly did Dangote start, how did he make his money?

I just want know!
You are asking me an idiotic question! What did I point to, what are you asking?!...

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by berrystunn(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chibuhealth:
you re very stupid

Same to you
Did you do for your mum?
You want your child to do for you. grin

Usu...

1 Like

Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by johnsonsegxy: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Chibuhealth:
one day, I will seat this way with my children. amen

Amen.
Re: E-Money & Kcee Hang Out With Their Mum At E-money's Five Star Mansion by Vestro(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
how many phones dem get? shocked. The woman doesn't look happy to me tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olounloyo: Hermadine Samlan Is A Thief, Davido's Baby Mama Amanda Stole / Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Stephanie Okereke & Her Husband On Thisday Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.