Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister (6610 Views)

Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno / Buhari, Alhassan, Adamu, Jibril Are Sick - SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Okimski(m): 2:58am On Sep 22, 2016
The Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha Jummai Alhassan, has denied reports that she slumped during her two-day visit to the Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs, camp at Fulfure Local Government Area of Adamawa State.

It would be recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari had instructed the Minister of Women Affairs to investigate allegations of human rights abuses in the IDP camps located in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states respectively.

Speaking through the Ministry’s Deputy Director of Press, Mallam Hassan Dodo, the Minister said she had gone to visit the IDP camp as instructed by the President to ensure that they were well catered for, and also to inspect the stores where the Federal Government bought provisions for the needs of the IDPs.

She added that it was paramount to ensure that the items were not diverted, saying “when I went into the stores to inspect the items, it was quite stuffy and I had to sit down.

‘’I even spoke to some press men after the inspection, I’m shocked that the media is saying I slumped.”

She said after the visit, she went to Government House to hold a town hall meeting with some women before finally leaving the state.

“I don’t know why the media will report something so false,’’ the minister said.

Some national dailies had reported that the women affairs minister slumped, adding “that barely a few minutes after walking with the aid of crutches into the hall, Alhassan who recently had an operation for an undisclosed ailment slumped”.

The report added that she was immediately assisted by her aides who got a chair and started fanning her.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/didnt-slump-idp-camp-minister/

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Okimski(m): 2:59am On Sep 22, 2016
Which of the story should we believe?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by NOC1(m): 4:57am On Sep 22, 2016
I wanted to ask them to show us the pics where she slumped but I did not ask, it is not late for that. Pls show us the pics where she slumped from there we will know who is lying.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by blithe2nice(m): 5:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Okay o,maybe you were under the influence of alcohol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by StephanieLuv(f): 5:14am On Sep 22, 2016
“I don’t know why the media will report something so false,’’ the minister said. Some national dailies had reported that the women affairs minister slumped, adding “that barely a few minutes after walking with the aid of crutches into the hall, Alhassan who recently had an operation for an undisclosed ailment slumped”

The bold part makes no sense!!!

Was Alhassan her aide that just did operation

If so why will Alhassan be on duty if he/she did operation instead on a hospital bed recuperating.

Or Alhassan was among the people in IDP camp

Story incomplete

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by KRILMIJAY(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Na so, after how many days? lie lie. why you no talk am the day e happen? u don regain consciousness now and u wan deny am cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Look at the caliber of incompetent liars buhari forstered on Nigerians as ministers after waiting 6 months. On behalf of yoruba people, i apologize to other southerners for supporting this incompetent president with our votes. We will undo our mistakes in 2019 and put an end to these sufferings and propaganda.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by INTROVERT(f): 7:44am On Sep 22, 2016
IF YOU SLUMP NKO. ARE U NOT A HUMAN BEING.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by fearNORTH: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Buhari also denied making things difficult for Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by TAXMASTER: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2016
So na me slump abi?
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Pavore9: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
After all we saw Hilary Clinton's experience........pictures or video that captured the minister's slumping is an intelligent way of proving she is lying! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by agwom(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
hmmmm
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Dandsome: 7:48am On Sep 22, 2016
story.. You didn`t slump and its now your coming out to debunk the story after such a long time?

I`m even of the view that its just now you`re waking up/ recovering from the "slumping" self. undecided undecided undecided.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by HtwoOw: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2016
Don't ask don't tell
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by BobUg28(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
What's the problem with these world top government officials? It was last we heard that Hillary Clinton fell on a podium where we went for the commemoration of Nine-Eleven and now, sth similar to that has happened in Nigeria again...
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Manji01: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2016
Story for the god's
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Wealth and possessions can never bring sound health and happiness. Good health and happiness is in the hands of Jesus alone. Run to Jesus now to grab your copy.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

If so why will Alhassan be on duty if he/she did operation instead on a hospital bed recuperating.

Story incomplete

I know u must b one of d zombies.
(de said who recently had operation ). U beta met d opticians.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Bujumbura(m): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
You only bent down to pray. Yeye
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2016
APC never admit 4 any wrong doing. until de lose der position in 2019. Den de Wil realized der lying methods is d best method
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Ok oo! Thank God!

We almost thought you went to inspect other 'IDP's camp in the spirit world sef.... grin angry

Welcome!
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by justicejay(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
Foul whey shiit whey no pee, na hin body he dey.
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Coldfeet(f): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2016
If you didn't slump did you drink coke? Yes or no?

Tomorrow now we will hear how she has been flown abroad for medical treatment .
Nigerias ministers and their hush hush health condition no be today we done dey hear am angry
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Coldfeet(f): 8:32am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Story incomplete
Your own version get as e be o! Aid and aide are two different words.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Unimaginable123: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2016
StephanieLuv:

Story incomplete
what exactly are u saying? The Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development, Aisha Jummai Alhassan
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Unimaginable123: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2016
nigerian politicians and denial. even hillary clinton slumped when she was secretary of state. and about 2 weeks ago, it was also reported that she had pneumonia. so what's the big deal
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Unimaginable123: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2016
BobUg28:
What's the problem with these world top government officials? It was last we heard that Hillary Clinton fell on a podium where we went for the commemoration of Nine-Eleven and now, sth similar to that has happened in Nigeria again...
she didnt fall ooo
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by uniquealdehyde(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2016
She didn't collapse oooo. She only fainted......politicians and their deceits

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2016
madam no form boss 4 health Mata ooo

2 me dia is no big deal whether she did slump or not but as we know Nigerians like playing politics with everything
#SMH
Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by stevio(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Happy people of Nairaland,na my birthday be this o. Let the likes start pouring in abeg,make una show me some love.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister by lumydee44: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
BobUg28:
Your point??

(1) (2) (Reply)

KWSG Environmental Task Force Distributes Waste Bins To Markets / The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Stay Away From Bayelsa Election, PDP Tells Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.