Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! (6833 Views)

List Of The Best Ten Forums In Nigeria! / List Of Internet Forums In Nigeria / Nigeria Top 10 Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by dafman10(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2009
jassie:

Very Good. . . Naija dey active online man!!! Even without fast internet, power supply, we are still there. . . Shame on the politicians/govt. for limiting the potentials of this country. sad wink

seun, we built this website together ni o. . . na we dey post everyday, na ban u dey ban us. . . we suppose collect money for your hand. . .
we'll be charging $5/Post
grin cheesy wink

THIRDINGDED  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Vavavoom(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2009
Big props Seun.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nezan(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2009
Good to know.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by dove24u(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2009
jassie:

Very Good. . . Naija dey active online man!!! Even without fast internet, power supply, we are still there. . . Shame on the politicians/govt. for limiting the potentials of this country. sad wink

seun, we built this website together ni o. . . na we dey post everyday, na ban u dey ban us. . . we suppose collect money for your hand. . .
we'll be charging $5/Post grin cheesy wink

I support the motion grin grin grin Gbam!
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by steaming(f): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2009
nice one seun! plenti moni!
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by davidif: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

No thanks. . . I will stick to the ranking of cashburners.
Bad belle. cheesy

Thank goodness for Seun and Nairaland!

Another one.
Are your hands amputated?

Nigerians never want to face the facts, even when it hits them right in the face.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2009
Seun&all members of d forum deserves cudos. We shd all avoid tribalism&fighting im yoruba,hausa or igbo.we are one Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by aieromon(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2009
Great
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
Nairaland is better than that position jare.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Kunbee: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2009
Hmmmmm
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 16, 2009
toba:

Seun&all members of d forum deserves cudos. We shd all avoid tribalism&fighting im yoruba,hausa or igbo.we are one Nigeria

are we!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by davidif: 10:18pm On Oct 16, 2009
afam4eva:

Nairaland is better than that position jare.

Look, when they rank this things don't they do it based on the number of visitors or hits on the website? So why are you guys arguing with the obvious?
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2009
tpia.:

are we!!!!!

Some months ago, I could swear on your head that a "patriotic" Nigerian like you will never ask such a treasonable question.
Thank your goodness I didnt go ahead with the swearing. . . . otherwise, by now, you would have been running around naked on the streets with little kids chasing you up and down. shocked

Just thank me for my kindness and foresight. tongue
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by richcookie(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2009
The intenet is vast and growing. If you have the guts to try, create competition because the potential is unlimited.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
nuzo:

Some months ago, I could swear on my mama's head that a "patriotic" Nigerian like me will never ask such a treasonable question.
Thank amadioha I didnt go ahead with the swearing. . . . otherwise, by now, I would have been running around naked on the streets with little kids chasing me up and down. shocked

Just thank me for my kindness and foresight. tongue

sarcasm is lost on mad people.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by hubreality(m): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2009
A BIG Plus! NairaLand will soon be among the "top 10" message board forums in the world, I'm so glad for the milestone; Congratulations to every NairaLander! They search engines are greatly in love with our great NairaLand community. Very helpful and informative.
Seun, the Lord is your continued strength. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Abrantie: 1:04am On Oct 17, 2009
Yes, Nairaland is a good and informative board. That's why I'm here, so please don't ever tell me again to go to Cediland.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by OAM4J: 1:31am On Oct 17, 2009
ok o. I don hear. congrat.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by OAM4J: 2:02am On Oct 17, 2009
tpia:
some people (they know themselves) have already started carrying gong and megaphone in annoyance. That upon all their efforts to destroy Nigeria via Nairaland, this kind ranking still dey.

So kindly check this site for a different set of statistics. NL is number 395.

http://www.big-boards.com/

It depends on the criterium you are using. still on the same site(http://www.big-boards.com/) if you sort by membership nairaland is 121
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Genuflect(m): 7:28am On Oct 17, 2009
See people don dey beef already. Na wa o. It's not as if it was Seun that made up the list. And some are challenging the list. Tpia, make more research if you are bent on undermining this forum. Congrats jare, Oluwaseun Osewa[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by okeey(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2009
hmmm,this is great
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Abuzola(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2009
Tpia is enemy of progress, we dey go forward she dey bring us back. *shakes head*
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
i'm not surprised. thumbs up to seun!
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by nex(m): 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2009
More Naira to Seun's website.

That goes to show how important Nairaland is in the world. Let's be more conscious of the veracity of what we post here.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2009
Seun if you decide to listen to these sycophants, flatterers and butt lickers in the name of feeling good then thats your own problem.

as they praise you they'll also be the ones who'll crucify you.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Genuflect(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
@Tpia Ok. I get you now. So we should crucify him when he's progressing and praise him when he's messing up. (End of sarcasm) You are just too hateful for your own good. Go and get a life
[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by 9ijaprince(m): 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2009
Congrats to Seun. In as much as i congratulate him for this success. I will also like him to improve this site. The features of this site remains the same since 2005. i except some improvements and innovations. Well i give him kudos.
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Ishikawa: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2009
Has any tried checking the site http://cashburners.biz/bigboards/ to confirm. Can't get the site.

PS: First timer
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2009
404 Error: Page not Found. shocked angry

Maybe I'll start my own directory and place NL first. . . grin
Re: Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World! by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 18, 2009
Seun has done "YORUBA"proud.,so u haters can rot in hell.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odilafta's Lounge / .. / Nairalist.com. Free Advert Site For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.