Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,535 members, 7,895,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:35 AM

Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria - Properties (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria (586121 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Prices of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheets, Get it Cheaper, Call 0813 834 26 42 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed

Site Location: Ipaja Ayobo Lagos State

Roof Design : Steptiles Aluminium

Colour: Traffic Black

Guage:0.45mm

Roof meters: 362.9m

Customers Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Cotonou Benin Republic
Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customer Satisfaction is Our Watch Word!!!

Colour: North-Brown
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by bisimo: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2018
What’s your best price for Steptiles Aluminium and metcoppo Aluminium ? Urgent.. thanks
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Wetheral road, Owerri Imo State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Bond Design(Charcoal Black)

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
bisimo:
What’s your best price for Steptiles Aluminium and metcoppo Aluminium ? Urgent.. thanks
Steptiles .45mm #1500 permtr
.55mm #1850 permtr

Metcopo .45mm #1550 permtr
.55mm #1900 permtr
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Roofing in Progress!!
Roof Design: Bond
Colour: Charcoal Black
Site Location: Wetheral road, Owerri Imo State
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Loading of Metcopo Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Odo Kekere Area Ikorodu Lagos state
Are you done with Your Woodwork and you are in Need of Quality Aluminum Roofing Sheet.. Kindly Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by adesegun121(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Metcopo Aluminium Commence Shortly
Guage: 0.55mm
Site Location: Odo Kekere Area Ikorodu Lagos State

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Odo Kekere Area Ikorodu Lagos State
Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Aluminium Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Metcopo Design

Traffic Black

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Job Done!!

Site Location: Odo Kekere Area Ikorodu Lagos State

Roof Design : Metcopo Aluminium

Guage:0.55mm

Roof meters: 329.8m

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Ekpoma Edo State

0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:27am On Jun 15, 2018
On behalf of my family and ImranRoofing System please accept my warm sallah greetings and my sincere love feelings of this day of praise and worship. I pray that we will be favoured and alive to witness more Sallah celebrations on the face of earth.

On this beautiful day, I pray that the Almighty Allaah send success along your way. I pray that your life will be filled with loads of happiness and all atom of sadness be removed entirely from your life. I pray that you have the most joyous day today and that you will never experience any sorrow from now henceforth.

As we celebrate this Sallah together, May Almighty Allaah accept our prayers and bestow amazing blessings on us. May the bond of our love grow stronger and we live long to celebrate many more Sallah together.

Today I am sending my warmest Sallah greetings to you. I pray that you remain as happy as ever, you increase from strength to strength, you grow in all ramifications, your wealth physically and spiritually increases through Allah, and that you are granted paradise when the last days come upon us.

BARKA DA SALLAH

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to BabCock Area at Ilisan Remo Ogun state

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
please convince me on the quality of your 0.45m guages?
how many years guarantee from your company ?
Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Job Done!!

Site Location: Ekpoma Edo State

Roof Design : Longspan Aluminium

Roof meters: 384.3m

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Next Roofing Project

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
mere looking at your stone coated roofing tiles pics, one can tell they are authentic. I’ve saved your number for when am ready to roof my building. I will definitely patronise you. Good job sir.

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
floshady:
mere looking at your stone coated roofing tiles pics, one can tell they are authentic. I’ve saved your number for when am ready to roof my building. I will definitely patronise you. Good job sir.

Thanks so much will be Expecting u and u can also follow my update on Whatsapp.. 08085310359

1 Like

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Arab Area Ogun state

Colour: Blue
0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Loading of Steptiles Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Ifo Ogun state

0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2018
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Steptiles Aluminium Commence Shortly
Guage: 0.55mm
Site Location: Atan Area Ogun State

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Steptiles Aluminium Commence Shortly
Guage: 0.45mm
Site Location: Ifo Ogun State

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ifo Ogun State

Steptiles Design

North-Brown

0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Atan Ogun State

Steptiles Design

Blue

0.55mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
Loading of Stone coated Roofing Sheet to Delta State

Are you Done with your Roofing Woodwork? And you need Quality New Zealand and South Korea Roofing sheet?
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers satisfaction is our watch Word!

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now

Classic Design (Charcoal Black )
470Sqm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Agbor Delta state

0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Loading of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheet to Benin Edo state

Colour: Traffic Black & Ivory White
0.45mm

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
Job Done!!

Site Location: Atan Ogun State

Guage:0.55mm

Roof meters: 332.6m

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Job Done!!

Site Location: Ifo Ogun State

Roof meters: 386.7m

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
This Happen when Your Client's Have Confident in You Becos they know I will Always Deliver! See Prove from one of my Loyal client in Benin...
"We Balling without Scamming Any Soul"

Re: Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria by money121(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2018
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Longspan Aluminium Commence Shortly
Guage: 0.45mm
Site Location: Benin Edo State

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (185) (Reply)

Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.