Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Chika Unigwe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chika Unigwe (590 Views)

STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2 & 3] / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chika Unigwe by osumenyi: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
Chika Nina Unigwe (Enugu, 1974) is a Nigerian-born author.Born into the Family Of Sir Fred Unigwe(Ochiagha Osumenyi) of Umuomam Village,Osumenyi.she writes in English and Dutch.In April 2014 she was selected for the Hay Festival's Africa39 list of 39 Sub-Saharan African writers aged under 40 with potential and talent to define future trends in African literature.

Alma mater:University of Leiden (PhD)

Chika Unigwe was born in Enugu, Nigeria. She has a Ph.D in Literature (2004) from the University of Leiden in the Netherlands. Her debut novel, De Feniks, was published in 2005 by Meulenhoff and Manteau (of Amsterdam and Antwerp) and was shortlisted for the Vrouw en Kultuur debuutprijs for the best first novel by a female writer. She is also the author of two children's books published by Macmillan, London.

READ MORE:
http://osumenyiblog..nl/2016/06/chika-unigwe-nina-unigwe-enugu-1974-is.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

We Need Poets And Fiction Writers For Our E-magazine / 2017 Young Nigerian Writers Award / The Power Of Life & Death- A Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.