Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,629 members, 7,918,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience (1221 Views)

Is It Bad For A Married Women Or Men Not To Wear Ring In Real Life Or Internet / True Life Experience Of A Typical Cruel Nigerian Parent And Their House Help! / Top 10 Shocking Real Life Discoveries And Knowledge Gathered Up From One Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience by INFOTECH2: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2016
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE A DADDY FOR THE FIRST TIME?

It takes a lot of preparation mentally, physically and financial to become a daddy for the firstime.

You would need to be ready for the changes to come like lack of adequate sleep, inability t determine what I wrong when your baby cries etc.

www.firstimedaddy.com would educate you based on real life experience.

It's my way of giving to the society. My baby is seven months old now and being a daddy for the very first time has been a wonderful experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience by INFOTECH2: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2016
The emotions were mixed, I was joyous and excited. At the same time I was confused.
A Baby is Born - first blog post

Very confused. Why was I confused? Well, I had just been told my lovely wife, the woman I had known since her innocent days, my better half has been delivered of a baby boy. Our very own brand new baby was born on Friday 26th February 2016. It has been a journey of over five years and we had just been gifted a bouncing baby boy by the Almighty.

Read more here: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/09/14/a-baby-is-born-today
Re: Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience by INFOTECH2: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2016
Few Doctors, Plenty Patients

I really praise our health practitioners. When my wife went to deliver our baby at Somolu General Hospital, I noticed that there was just a single doctor in the labour room.

He has a junior (sort of) but he was the only one attending to over 9 women who were in various stages of delivery.

I actually believe that is inadequate and the government and private individuals can do more to bridge whatever gap that exists in the health sector.

Read more: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/09/23/a-case-for-medical-practitioners/
Re: Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience by INFOTECH2: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2016
Putting your baby in the car seat may just be dangerous for them. It just so happens that newborn babies may slump forward in the seats while you are not watching and block off their airways which in rare circumstances could kill the child.

Research has shown that babies under two months,  that are left in for half an hour in the seat, have lower amount of oxygen in their blood while their heart rates increased.

Related Post: Five more Reasons Babies Cry

It is therefore advisable that an adult sits next to the baby in the seat to make sure the infant is breathing properly.  The Research, carried out by Dr Peter Fleming, of Bristol University, warn: ‘There have been reports of deaths of infants who have been left in a sitting position, including in car seats – both on journeys, and when parents have used it as an alternative to a pushchair or cot for the infant to sleep in.

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/10/07/car-seats-might-be-harmful-for-your-baby/

Re: Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience by INFOTECH2: 9:50am On Oct 19, 2016
Yesterday was very unique and new experience for me. I got back from work(my parents place) around 5pm and was welcomed by my cousins and aunt. They have been around since noon and they have had a nice time. He was in a jovial mood (obviously, he had eaten and was well fed) and must have played very hard.

Upon seeing me, he struggled to come over to me. Well, it has become a tradition that he cries for my attention whenever he sees me. This annoys his mum a bit though because she is like “I have been with him since morning but he runs to you anytime he sees you”, but she knows its only natural he loves me.

http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/10/19/new-experience-slept-bath-yesterday/
Re: Firstimedaddy - A Real Life Experience by INFOTECH2: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
What exactly do worried parents need to do to give their baby a safe sleep? Until a baby is a year old in age, it is advisable to always put your baby to sleep on the back. If baby rolls over, you don’t need to keep flipping the infant back. Just keep the crib clear of any objects, including pillows, bumper pads, toys  etc

Read More: http://firstimedaddy.com/2016/11/11/5-tips-give-baby-safe-sleep/

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / The Myth About Albinos / Pls Advise...(strictly For Couples)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.