Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,672 members, 7,882,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari (27620 Views)

You’re Respected Worldwide, Says Ban Ki-moon To Nigeria President / You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari / You’re Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nduxx(m): 12:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Banki Moon dey whyne am grin
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by amachuk(m): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2016
story story
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by OpenYourTeeth: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
You're the one to help yourself out sir cheesy
oya open your teeth grin
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by waShine(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this is d highest award any man on can get, even obama cannot get half of it. God bless pmb
Amiin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by discusant: 12:49am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:
“You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.”

World leaders and reasonable people all over the world can see the presidents integrity and its positive impact on the country's image. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will start seeing the benefits of the Buhari presidency.

What do you people mean by country's image?

International Credit Rating Agencies just consigned Nigeria to "Junk" rating.
But must you remain slaves for other countries to give you ratings they like?

Or must you not work to make your country work well for all in the country, instead of relying on foreign countries as Buhari is doing now?
Foreign countries, including Britain and the US have problems to grapple with. So they have little or nothing to give you anytime.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by TMANO: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2016
walai talai, This people know how to deceive malam.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by bashydemy1: 2:05am On Sep 23, 2016
tuniski:

How has that eliminate recession? Cheap useless talk kawai

Those who know and understand how damaged Nigeria have been under PDP are the likes of Banki Moon, Obama.... All world leaders in general.

You that your voice does not count in your compound who will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by tuniski: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2016
bashydemy1:

Those who know and understand how damaged Nigeria have been under PDP are the likes of Banki Moon, Obama.... All world leaders in general.

You that your voice does not count in your compound who will take you serious.
Unfortunately those who this affects directly are you and me. Abi na Americans dey die for IDP camps?
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by ol2012: 2:25am On Sep 23, 2016
OpenYourTeeth:
When Yoruba traders are hawking their goods,they advice u on what to do with the good:!!! E ra bread,e po tea ooo!!! E ra ogede, e din dodo!!! E ra isu, e gun iyan ooo!!! E ra ata, e sebe!!! What if it is Condom? What will they say?? Please help me out!!!
Omo buruku!
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Kenechi1: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2016
sarrki:
the one your hero & Noi cased
You are an idiot can't even spell cause
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Charly68: 2:51am On Sep 23, 2016
Respected indeed. Everybody out there knows it is no longer business as usual. I respect the man for his disciplined lifestyle. No matter what the nation may be going through I know with steadfastness & faith in God we are coming out. People now respect our leader at the world stage,this to me is a great achievement on it's own
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:
“You are highly respected by world leaders, including myself. Your person has given your country a positive image.”

World leaders and reasonable people all over the world can see the presidents integrity and its positive impact on the country's image. It's just a matter of time, Nigerians will start seeing the benefits of the Buhari presidency.

It's your Buhari's Special Adviser, Femi Adesina that made those remarks...abeg why didn't any reputable media outfit report the news with link? This is in the UN and it is only PUNCH newspaper that is not even present there is reporting it? How is "somebody said he said" a confirmation of what was actually said? Would you expect Femi Adesina to say otherwise...APC fighting so hard to keep fooling her gullible followers but we the intelligent folks can't be fooled.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:13am On Sep 23, 2016
It's your Buhari's Special Adviser, Femi Adesina that made those remarks...abeg why didn't any reputable media outfit report the news with link? This is in the UN and it is only PUNCH newspaper that is not even present there is reporting it? How is "somebody said he said" a confirmation of what was actually said? Would you expect Femi Adesina to say otherwise...APC fighting so hard to keep fooling her gullible followers but we the intelligent folks can't be fooled.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by banmee(m): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:

They have no choice but to respect him. You have to respect any leader in Nigeria. It is not easy leading one of the most corrupt nations in the world. You have to be brave to do that.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by greatermax77(m): 3:39am On Sep 23, 2016
MERE POLITICAL TALK.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by repogirl(f): 3:43am On Sep 23, 2016
Femi Adesina has drank the wine that lai Mohammed drinks. They are now both drunk on lies.

No reputable foreign news is carrying this news of Ban kimoon saying that Buhari is respected. What exactly is he being respected for? Gross incompetence ?

#lyingliars!
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by goldedprince: 4:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Best presido naija have ever produced. I have never registered or voted before, but this time, i must vote for buari. Infact i will launch a strong campaign for him. To those of u that say u dont see change, u must be sleeping
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by goldedprince: 4:32am On Sep 23, 2016
OpenYourTeeth:
When Yoruba traders are hawking their goods,they advice u on what to do with the good:!!! E ra bread,e po tea ooo!!! E ra ogede, e din dodo!!! E ra isu, e gun iyan ooo!!! E ra ata, e sebe!!! What if it is Condom? What will they say?? Please help me out!!!
Lol...i Will like to hear too grin grin
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by orisa37: 5:26am On Sep 23, 2016
And free to bring Cattle Rearers(Fulani Herdsmen) and their Cattle to sit at the U.N.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:

Dont bust a nut just yet
He probably told alll the leaders the same thing

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by banmee(m): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Babzilla:

Dont bust a nut just yet
He probably told alll the leaders the same thing

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:

I want to believe you, grin but sorry I cannot believe you.
His government failed first time, and he's repeated the same thing over again.

- during campaign,he flew Economy airlines but elected as president, he's flying his private jets.

- his one sided judgement, ask yourself $2.1 billion recovered from arms deal,why is the judgement silent? Is $2.1 billion not enough to tackle recession to an extent? What happened to the money claimed recovered?

- Tinubu was called out for Panama papers? It's swept under the carpet because of the "I put you there influence"

- as president of a nation, and an ex military officer, are there are certain moves against insurgency that you need to keep secret, before any moves are taken to tackle terrorism, it's made known to the public,one question if I'm a terrorist, what makes you think I wouldn't have plan B, a stupid basket mouth government.

- 500,000 jobs, ey? Very good yet everyday bankers are sacking workers and you still seeing nysc corpers on the streets waiting for POP, amounting to almost several million people.

-be very reasonable, I went to fidelity bank to make withdrawals for daily business (I am a software programmer, and a jeweler) to send money to China for certain products I wanted to buy, I couldn't believe my ears,they said there isn't cash in the bank... can you believe that?

And on and on,in only 1 year 4 months even the northerners who voted him in have one or two things to say, put propaganda aside my guy... na lizard and leave them day use do breakfast lunch and dinner for north o, abi you no sabi wetin day happen? behave yourself here. undecided
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2016
emamos:

http://punchng.com/youre-respected-worldwide-ban-ki-moon-tells-buhari/.
And so what?How does it change the price of rice or revive the economy from the recession?
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Ijaya123: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:

It is only the children of hatred that are blinded by ignorance and tribal sentiment.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by joseph1832(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Once upon a time, Jonathan was respected world wide. Then, he became the most insulted president on Facebook, now he's the ineffectual buffoon.

PMB should be careful not to follow the path of Jonathan.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Abcka811: 7:25am On Sep 23, 2016
seunmsg:

senior scammer.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by alopo4real(m): 7:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Respected??

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Abcka811: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2016
Cutehector:
What profits a president to be respected by people outside his country and despised by the people in his very own country....

Which amongst these two set of people have the power to vote him in/out of seat?

Buhari should stop deceiving himself from international accolades.
na adesino you dey mind?
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by KelvinC1(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2016
tuniski:
How has that eliminate recession? Cheap useless talk kawai
Buhari maybe RESPECTED in the whole world GEJ is surly ACCEPTED in the whole world.. #ADOYii

1 Like

Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by oldninja(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2016
*Why are blacks not wealthy*

Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption.

Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group.

We the Jews
- build Jewish business,
- hire Jewish,
- buy Jewish and
- spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

"He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed"

93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black wants to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They
- go on holiday abroad,
- buy houses abroad,
- school abroad,
- go for medical treatment abroad etc

instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying
- Louis Vuitton,
- Hermes,
- expensive cars,
- shoes,
-houses,
-dresses etc,

Blacks could
- industralize Africa,
- build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His
-compulsive habit of killing his own,
- compulsive material consumption.
-His inability to build businesses or
-preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

They need to look inwards otherwise they will continuously remain colonized and lose their place in history.

Pls forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa.

We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
Mumu that is the ARJ-21 China is trying to sale to Nigeria to compete with the CRJ that is currently in the Arik Air fleet !

Your Hatred for PMB will only give you Hypertension and Stroke grin grin grin

If only you took your destiny this serious
Re: You Are Respected Worldwide, Ban Ki-moon To Buhari by tiger28: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2016
emamos:
Iro ni
see haters of Nigeria! I don't know why you guys call yourself Nigerians. Oh I forgot, Ugandans at their best. Sore losers!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos) / Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans / Nigerian Government To Evacuate Citizens In Ukraine As War Escalates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.