Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Is It About Sitting At The Front Seat Of A Commercial Bus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is It About Sitting At The Front Seat Of A Commercial Bus (450 Views)

Caught Her With My Bestfriend In D Back Seat Of My Car. They Thought I Was Drunk / Bag Containing £943,000 Was Found On The Back Seat Of Taxi In East London / Buy - Neatly Used Seat Of Chairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is It About Sitting At The Front Seat Of A Commercial Bus by SlimShaddy10(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
What Is It About Sitting At The Front Seat Of A Commercial Bus

Well, well, well!

I chose to create this thread given what I have noticed overtime pertaining to the habit of wanting to sit at the front seat of a commercial bus especially, sitting at the outer chair of the front seat.

Today, while in a commercial bus going to my apartment at Awka,a passenger at the front seat alighted from the bus and went his way. Beside the alighted passenger was a tall young lady who sat at the outer seat close to the front door.

So, as the passenger alighted, and the young lady was about going inside the bus, a tall guy( though taller than the lady) came down from the second seat of the same bus and wanted to sit at the same front seat.

As he was about doing that,expecting the lady to adjust, the young lady quietly came down and ordered that he should go inside before her.

This statement got the guy angry hence, the guy combatively ordered the lady to sit inside which the lady refused by sitting tightly and keeping mute in the bus.

" look at this stupid and insolence lady", the guy shouted. " where is your manners ", he also shouted.

Well, non of the guys in the said bus said anything with me inclusive, except another lady from the back whose statement added more confidence to the one the lady already had.

After supporting her same sex, a guy beside her countered her immediately to shut her mouth which now turned to a thing of debate between their two.

While these were happening, the driver of the bus who was expected to interfere was busy eating coconut and groundnut.

Well, I wanted to support the lady given the fact that she paid the same amount with the guy and also, was the first to sit their, but same sex sentiments could not allow me.

After the whole verbal fight, the lady, by her own wish, adjusted for the said guy and peace reigned for our bus to move again.

Some people like problems anyway
Re: What Is It About Sitting At The Front Seat Of A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Page Showing Error / Tips To Survive This Recession / Please Do You Agree With Me On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.