Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

It’s About Buying Arsenal And Turning It Around- Dangote - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s About Buying Arsenal And Turning It Around- Dangote (434 Views)

Stan Kroenke Promises To Retain Control Of Arsenal And Backs Arsene Wenger / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger / Funny Meme Of Arsenal And Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s About Buying Arsenal And Turning It Around- Dangote by IamRancho: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, who failed in an attempt to buy the North London club in 2010 is sure of buying the outfit before 2020 The business mogul who is worth over an estimated $10.9 billion – which makes him Africa’s richest man – had his approach rejected having explored the possibility of purchasing the club in 2010. Dangote, 58-year-old, who has made his fortune through various operations including cement manufacturing, sugar supply and oil investments, says that he will wait for investments in gas pipelines to play out before making the acquisition. “There’s no doubt,” Dangote told Bloomberg Television . “It’s not a problem” “Maybe three to four years. The issue is that we have more challenging headwinds. I need to get those out the way first and start having tailwinds. Then I’ll focus on this. “It’s not about buying Arsenal and just continuing with business as usual. It’s about buying Arsenal and turning it around. “I’ve run a very successful business and I think I can also run a very successful team. Right now, with what we’re facing, over $20 billion of projects, I cannot do both.”
Re: It’s About Buying Arsenal And Turning It Around- Dangote by Ranchhoddas: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2016
IamRancho:
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man, who failed in
an attempt to buy the North London club in 2010
is sure of buying the outfit before 2020
The business mogul who is worth over an
estimated $10.9 billion – which makes him
Africa’s richest man – had his approach rejected
having explored the possibility of purchasing the
club in 2010.
Dangote, 58-year-old, who has made his fortune
through various operations including cement
manufacturing, sugar supply and oil investments,
says that he will wait for investments in gas
pipelines to play out before making the
acquisition.
“There’s no doubt,” Dangote told Bloomberg
Television . “It’s not a problem”
“Maybe three to four years. The issue is that we
have more challenging headwinds. I need to get
those out the way first and start having
tailwinds. Then I’ll focus on this.
“It’s not about buying Arsenal and just continuing
with business as usual. It’s about buying Arsenal
and turning it around.
“I’ve run a very successful business and I think I
can also run a very successful team. Right now,
with what we’re facing, over $20 billion of
projects, I cannot do both.”
You are an impersonator. There can be only one Rancho in the Universe. Please deactivate your account and create a new one before I report you to Nairaland Police. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Nigeria? Algerian Coach Resigns After Draw Against Cameroon / Chelsea Fan Stabbed By Leicester City Fan / C.ronaldo And Not Lionel Messi Should Win The Ballon D’or Football Award- Zinedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.