Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience (63229 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / Can You Be In A Relationship Without Sex, Kisses, Getting Physical Etc? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by yazz09(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
Thank you, Yazz smiley
you are very much welcome. would like to hookup anytime i find myself in lagos.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by lahit14(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
@op, thr's no doubt u'll certainly find people in that kind of relationship but its been abused as it is misapplied, people now hide behind it to coverup a lot, from impotency to lack of sexual urge and many other sexual incapabilities, even to hiding some kind of diseases. personal as being a christian, I'm certainly not for sex be4 marriage but neither do I disagree wit those that indulge. I tink if one wants to go into such, one should pray and ask God for the right person so that one won't regret ones actions. button line, every1 should get to choose especially when it comes to some tin like marriage.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by AdexOmoby(f): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
ireneony:
I doubt if there's anyone in a relationship without having sex.
i have never met a guy that doesn't want sex in a relationship.

This happened one time..a guy asked me out and i told him i only do relationships without sex.
he was very blunt. .he said" for this town ..for Nigeria. .this kind tin still de happen"
here i was thinking he's the kind of person that does believe in a "without sex relationships" because of his innocent face.

The only time i see or hear WTHOUT SEX RELATIONSHIP is online stories and how ladies turned down men that practice without relationship, I'm like wowwww. Sometimes I'm like how come i don't see this kind of men.

This brings me to my question, how many of you are strictly in a relationship without sex, and how do you cope with the temptations?

Share your experience! !!

We are both waiting...we have been waiting for 7 years now. Hahahahha, strange right? I know right! Its what we both decided to do from the onset. Before I started a relationship with him, I desired a man who would exercise self control on himself as well and not think it is only a woman's duty to keep herself...it is one of the major reasons why I decided to give my consent to start a relationship with him because I found out that we are on the same sexual wavelength. It makes a whole lot of things easy. For instance, we are able to keep check of eachother. We are open with eachother and we remain accountable to eachother.

We understand that this is against the norm. We know this. We are not seeking to please anyone but ourselves and God. Doing things against the norm is something we made up our minds to do from the very beginning. The world thinks it silly to reserve your body for Marriage, we think it is actually the best thing. One, we are not bothered about the chances of getting pregnant. Two, we are not traumatized by the choice of having to commit abortion and or raise a child when we are not financially nor emotionally ready to raise one. Three, it helps us to focus and concentrate on our careers. Four, it builds trust within both of us. Neither of us is concerned about the possibility of sleeping with another partner when one partner is away o long distance or not...and trust me, we have both had causes to be far away in our relationships. At several points, we have both worked and schooled abroad, with one of us left in Nigeria. For instance, while I was schooling in England, He was in Nigeria...while he was schooling in Ghana, I was in Nigeria. This long distance has helped reinforce trust in our relationship because we know the fundamental values that define both of us.

Dont get me right, we do both have sexual urges. Me I do o! Hahahhaha, I feel them down there. Beneath. I hardly used to feel them when I was much younger, but 7 years down the line says a different story...However, the good news is that our sexual urges are under control and with both of us on the same wavelegth, it really helps us. We remain accountable to eachother. We are open about our struggles and urges with eachother. We verbalize our feelings rather than hide or act on them. We say things like... 'oh I do feel like kissing you now o, you know, lol!

We know that this may sound strange or unbelievable to somehow read this. It is alright. We understand your fears and doubts. Like I mentioned earlier, we are committed to going against the norm in our relationship. The world says its okay to taste the puddy, we say, we can actually wait to taste it...when we will feel no guilt, no shame, nothing! Just absolute joy for waiting for the right moment and time! The world says it is not possible to court for 7 years and not have any kind of sexual relations. Well, it is possible, that is because I am one. We are one!

I really cant wait to get married. Dont get me wrong, Sex is not the major reason why i want to get married, but it is something we both look forward to. Ha! 7 years no easy o! We suppose get award sef, lol! We should be married in few months...and I cant wait jooh.

Should you be reading this and you are on the verge of losing yours to a manipulative partner, society's pressure or for some other reason, I want you to know that you are not alone. Please dont. Keep your body. Keep your body because it is the right thing to do. Keep your body because it prevents you from unnecessary stress and headaches. You are not going to be bothered about abortion, the mathematical headaches of calculating your safe periods and you have a very clear head to pursue your dreams. You are not going to be bothered about fathering a child when you are not ready for such. I must tell you that raising a child when you are not ready brings more stress than joy and the trauma of abortion leaves you with lots of guilt. Dont you think that abstinence is indeed the best afterall?

Should you wish to contact me personally, or you need somebody to talk to, a friend to counsel you without judgement nor shame. Do feel free please.

IG: @godlymarriage (Business IG). Do follow me and send me a Personal Message (PM)
IG: @omobyy (Personal IG). Do follow me and send me a PM
Facebook Page: Omoby
Facebook Profile: Omobolanle Adeyemo
Twitter: @adexomoby

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by ILAB(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2016
Whomiblac:

How do u knw ur life partner when you av nt stayed 2gethr to c how his lifestyle is? U say its working out bcus its distance! 6yrs, u dnt c eachothr dat much, and u say u 'believe'. My sister, no offence, u are decieving urself big time...

Wen ever he comes around we spend quality time togeda,i know him to an extent
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Legitman22(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
As for me there must be protected sex once in a while. If i want to fork who am i support to fork?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
am not in a relationship, but its not a big deal being in a relationship without sex,as far as am comfortable having her beside me.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by soflygerian(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think I put myself up for this though its not an award, but on the no sex relationship its hard though, i've gone two years with her and we cool like that..

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Style007(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
lol. after reading all the comments I couldn't help but laugh. YES, it is very possible. I have been in a no sex relationship with bae or 5 years now and we are both in university '300 level'. though it is not easy but i believe the stress worth it. I just have great respect for bae, she is very very close to perfect. we both started at young age though. if am to get married today I wouldn't think twice to marry her. yes, she is very very beautiful. I mean very pretty to the core with banging body *smiles*. though I don't tell people we are in no sex relationship because of the bad advice I know I will receive from them. she is classy, yes and she do not ask for any material thing. all the gift I have given her so far are just out of my own will.

And don't tell me 'another guy out there will be giving it to her daily' cos I will never take it. bae can do whatever I ask her to do without thinking twice, I mean anything. she do tell me how her friends are telling her how I can be getting 'it' from another lady that she should not trust me bla bla bla. i just laughed it off cos I know its normal thing for them to say..

And don't tell me I will later regret if we break up cos I don't think I will. I see it that am not doing it only for her but for myself also . yes for myself.. am not too religious but I have choice and I know what I want...

lol. a lot of people that knows me won't ever believe this because as am trendy,good looking, yes stylish, athletic shape, have a lot of friends around me... lol. is not a boast because is just the truth. ehn don't go checking my nairaland profile cos that pic there is an old pic when I was still seeking for admission..

And don't think that am not a man or impotent cos I know my thing can make your girlfriend leave you forever...hehehhehe yes it's B.I.G lol

And lastly it is just my decision and she is just the perfect type of girl that I want hence me been faithing and not doing the fu..cking.

I know she receives A LOT of advances from dem boys but i know she manage them well, so am not bothered. she is free to do almost everything she wants but to an extent
I love her very much and also proud of her and as she reciprocate makes it a wonderful thing for me....

LASTLY. am not weak because if I want it from her today she can NEVER say no to me. besides I have great confident in myself. yes I have pride,ego,things that my mates dont have, swag that people admire.name it. and above all I can get any woman of my dream if I want to .. but that's now what I want for now

And 'NO TELL ME MAKE I GO CARRY CUP' because its not your business

And 'don't ask ask me why I sharing it then' because the ireneony ask me

above all it is not easy but with determination even a 'DOG' can do it

runs to tell bae to follow this topic and appreciate me

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by bogolobango(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Relationship without sex that's madness

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by RedCapChief(m): 12:01am On Oct 01, 2016
kaeforum:
I know this chick at my business place , she asked me to give her a lift and we chat, anytime I close from biz, she always shows up to ask for a lift, its gotten to the extent that she has monopolized my front passenger seat, we talk and that's it. No sex.

i am not interested in sleeping with her neither is she, we just enjoy our talk.

Relationships don't always have to be about sex, we just want someone to talk to and relate to. cool

The question does not apply to you.
You're not in a relationship with her. You are her chauffeur.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by AlfaAce(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
I think it all depends on the people involved.I'm in a no-sex relationship.We've been together for almost 2years and it's been a very blissful love affair all through.To be honest,i feel like a fool sometimes but i can't help it,I love her so much and she also loves me.
She one of this 'Virgin till marraige' freaks just like her senior sisters,.But do i have to complain? She made herself clear right from time.
Sometimes i'm like 'I dey nack other girls,my girl dey lock up,imagine!'

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Style007:
lol. after reading all the comments I couldn't help but laugh. YES, it is very possible. I have been in a no sex relationship with bae or 5 years now and we are both in university '300 level'. though it is not easy but i believe the stress worth it. I just have great respect for bae, she is very very close to perfect. we both started at young age though. if am to get married today I wouldn't think twice to marry her. yes, she is very very beautiful. I mean very pretty to the core with banging body *smiles*. though I don't tell people we are in no sex relationship because of the bad advice I know I will receive from them. she is classy, yes and she do not ask for any material thing. all the gift I have given her so far are just out of my own will.

And don't tell me 'another guy out there will be giving it to her daily' cos I will never take it. bae can do whatever I ask her to do without thinking twice, I mean anything. she do tell me how her friends are telling her how I can be getting 'it' from another lady that she should not trust me bla bla bla. i just laughed it off cos I know its normal thing for them to say..

And don't tell me I will later regret if we break up cos I don't think I will. I see it that am not doing it only for her but for myself also . yes for myself.. am not too religious but I have choice and I know what I want...

lol. a lot of people that knows me won't ever believe this because as am trendy,good looking, yes stylish, athletic shape, have a lot of friends around me... lol. is not a boast because is just the truth. ehn don't go checking my nairaland profile cos that pic there is an old pic when I was still seeking for admission..

And don't think that am not a man or impotent cos I know my thing can make your girlfriend leave you forever...hehehhehe yes it's B.I.G lol

And lastly it is just my decision and she is just the perfect type of girl that I want hence me been faithing and not doing the fu..cking.

I know she receives A LOT of advances from dem boys but i know she manage them well, so am not bothered. she is free to do almost everything she wants but to an extent
I love her very much and also proud of her and as she reciprocate makes it a wonderful thing for me....

LASTLY. am not weak because if I want it from her today she can NEVER say no to me. besides I have great confident in myself. yes I have pride,ego,things that my mates dont have, swag that people admire.name it. and above all I can get any woman of my dream if I want to .. but that's now what I want for now

And 'NO TELL ME MAKE I GO CARRY CUP' because its not your business

And 'don't ask ask me why I sharing it then' because the ireneony ask me

above all it is not easy but with determination even a 'DOG' can do it

runs to tell bae to follow this topic and appreciate me
I don't if u are a student. I am a practicing Architect in Lekki......... If u are sure everybit u wrote up is true.Do chat with me on WhatsApp. (Check my contact below)

-----
Trust me. I will revealed life to u in a wonderful dimension.... But I repeat: if u really practice what u preached!......I emphasized on this because I no say talk is cheap grin
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
AdexOmoby:

We are both waiting...we have been waiting for 7 years now. Hahahahha, strange right? I know right! Its what we both decided to do from the onset. Before I started a relationship with him, I desired a man who would exercise self control on himself as well and not think it is only a woman's duty to keep herself...it is one of the major reasons why I decided to give my consent to start a relationship with him because I found out that we are on the same sexual wavelength. It makes a whole lot of things easy. For instance, we are able to keep check of eachother. We are open with eachother and we remain accountable to eachother.

We understand that this is against the norm. We know this. We are not seeking to please anyone but ourselves and God. Doing things against the norm is something we made up our minds to do from the very beginning. The world thinks it silly to reserve your body for Marriage, we think it is actually the best thing. One, we are not bothered about the chances of getting pregnant. Two, we are not traumatized by the choice of having to commit abortion and or raise a child when we are not financially nor emotionally ready to raise one. Three, it helps us to focus and concentrate on our careers. Four, it builds trust within both of us. Neither of us is concerned about the possibility of sleeping with another partner when one partner is away o long distance or not...and trust me, we have both had causes to be far away in our relationships. At several points, we have both worked and schooled abroad, with one of us left in Nigeria. For instance, while I was schooling in England, He was in Nigeria...while he was schooling in Ghana, I was in Nigeria. This long distance has helped reinforce trust in our relationship because we know the fundamental values that define both of us.

Dont get me right, we do both have sexual urges. Me I do o! Hahahhaha, I feel them down there. Beneath. I hardly used to feel them when I was much younger, but 7 years down the line says a different story...However, the good news is that our sexual urges are under control and with both of us on the same wavelegth, it really helps us. We remain accountable to eachother. We are open about our struggles and urges with eachother. We verbalize our feelings rather than hide or act on them. We say things like... 'oh I do feel like kissing you now o, you know, lol!

We know that this may sound strange or unbelievable to somehow read this. It is alright. We understand your fears and doubts. Like I mentioned earlier, we are committed to going against the norm in our relationship. The world says its okay to taste the puddy, we say, we can actually wait to taste it...when we will feel no guilt, no shame, nothing! Just absolute joy for waiting for the right moment and time! The world says it is not possible to court for 7 years and not have any kind of sexual relations. Well, it is possible, that is because I am one. We are one!

I really cant wait to get married. Dont get me wrong, Sex is not the major reason why i want to get married, but it is something we both look forward to. Ha! 7 years no easy o! We suppose get award sef, lol! We should be married in few months...and I cant wait jooh.

Should you be reading this and you are on the verge of losing yours to a manipulative partner, society's pressure or for some other reason, I want you to know that you are not alone. Please dont. Keep your body. Keep your body because it is the right thing to do. Keep your body because it prevents you from unnecessary stress and headaches. You are not going to be bothered about abortion, the mathematical headaches of calculating your safe periods and you have a very clear head to pursue your dreams. You are not going to be bothered about fathering a child when you are not ready for such. I must tell you that raising a child when you are not ready brings more stress than joy and the trauma of abortion leaves you with lots of guilt. Dont you think that abstinence is indeed the best afterall?

Should you wish to contact me personally, or you need somebody to talk to, a friend to counsel you without judgement nor shame. Do feel free please.

IG: @godlymarriage (Business IG). Do follow me and send me a Personal Message (PM)
One of the few things to happened to me is to meet u! Are u in Lagos.abeg I am toooo busy for all those social network chat.....Do check my WhatsApp line below to .

Note:I am practising Architect (married with a cute girl)
Talk is cheap girl. If u really practice what u preach........then d day u met will be memorable one for u. .....Trust me!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
lahit14:
@op, thr's no doubt u'll certainly find people in that kind of relationship but its been abused as it is misapplied, people now hide behind it to coverup a lot, from impotency to lack of sexual urge and many other sexual incapabilities, even to hiding some kind of diseases. personal as being a christian, I'm certainly not for sex be4 marriage but neither do I disagree wit those that indulge. I tink if one wants to go into such, one should pray and ask God for the right person so that one won't regret ones actions. button line, every1 should get to choose especially when it comes to some tin like marriage.
U spoke but very well...... It takes 2 to tangle
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
lahit14:
U spoke but very well...... It takes 2 to tangle
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Theophinio:

Did you even listen to yourself
This Generation
God help us
If u look deeply........ What he says make sense

-----
U got to resolve urself and stop hiding behind religious.
Damn!!!!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by LCASHMAN(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
I don't advocate fornication but if u don't want sex, stay single FFS
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
dam007:
LOL... well, I've been in one! For 8 years now! But here's the kick, is she a virgin?? Heck yeah! Am I?? Your guess is as good as mine! Frankly, every guy has a lady who's his cryptonite!! For me, she's safe because I respect her wish and equally want her happiness... do I love her? You bet.. plans on taking her home?? Check!! It's not the ability to abstain that's scarce these days... it's the patience that's only found in real love! Me o, I'm dating a "verified" V.. and I love her... but I smash away occasionally if need be cheesy if you get me!
I got u. Clever one grin
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by KingRex1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
dam007:
LOL... well, I've been in one! For 8 years now! But here's the kick, is she a virgin?? Heck yeah! Am I?? Your guess is as good as mine! Frankly, every guy has a lady who's his cryptonite!! For me, she's safe because I respect her wish and equally want her happiness... do I love her? You bet.. plans on taking her home?? Check!! It's not the ability to abstain that's scarce these days... it's the patience that's only found in real love! Me o, I'm dating a "verified" V.. and I love her... but I smash away occasionally if need be cheesy if you get me!
Respket!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mememan:

If you're not a virgin then,

[size=28pt]YOUR BOYFRIEND IS A FOOL [/size]
Well
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Jackossky(m): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=AdexOmoby post=49663to focus and concentrate on our careers. Four, it builds trust within both of us. Neither of us is concerned about the possibility of sleeping with another partner when one partner is away o long distance or not...and trust me, we

ree please.

[/quote]

Seven years and you have not!!!!!

Jeez,and you accuse Jonathan of not doing anything in his 10 years tenure.... Who is culpable between both of you?

And you are talking about being in the same wavelength..... I do feel for you sis......

Heeey 7 good years....plz invite me when you guys are ready for wedding...so I can see the man.....Heeeee *holds head*
7 years.....
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Jackossky(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
segcymoor:

One of the few things to happened to me is to meet u! Are u in Lagos.abeg I am toooo busy for all those social network chat.....Do check my WhatsApp line below to .

Note:I am practising Architect (married with a cute girl)
Talk is cheap girl. If u really practice what u preach........then d day u met will be memorable one for u. .....Trust me!

. Bros,why are you encouraging her.....

She said it herself, she do crave for it surreptitiously but refrains herself...
Merely thinking of it is the same am doing it..sin is sin..God looks at the heart .....

She craved for it...

Apart from that
7 years,egbon habaaa 7 years...

D guy no gree take her to the alter,shey the guy want make the relationship use one decade ni.....

Abeg
Advise her for me,and that her fiancee we have to verify if he is complete... You know what I mean...
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by khristal87(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Relationship wifout s*x? I do dt only wen d lady s a virgin n i dnt wanna lose her.... If she s nt, hw am i sure she s nt fucking somebody else?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 5:53am On Oct 02, 2016
lahit14:

You are very wrong my dear! I have been married for years now and I didn't even suggest to my fiancee once in the two and a half years of our courtship to have sex with her.

Your premise is extremely wrong. I didn't abstain for lack of sexual performance inadequacy! No. I abstained because of Honour and Respect for Gods Words and Will. Minus these two points, I would have done what you are advocating.. Fornication!

When did formication become acceptable among Gods children? I advocate that you Repent, Love and Trust God (Be Born Again) and hence forth, practice secondary virginity/abstinence.

How many marriage where abstinence was practiced during courtship had resulted in divorce due to sexual problems relative to those who had sex in their courtship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 6:14am On Oct 02, 2016
ILAB:

Wen ever he comes around we spend quality time togeda,i know him to an extent

Please don't mind the bad advises onNL.
After your first sex in your relationships, what will it add as value to your relationship?

Will he love you more? No!
Will he never breakup with you? No!
Will he stop asking for sex now that he knows he disvirgined you? No!

So what really do you gain? Nothing.

If you don't do it and he leaves you, what have you lost? Just precious time spent with him.

The God factor is the most important reason for abstinence!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
shadeyinka:

You are very wrong my dear! I have been married for years now and I didn't even suggest to my fiancee once in the two and a half years of our courtship to have sex with her.

Your premise is extremely wrong. I didn't abstain for lack of sexual performance inadequacy! No. I abstained because of Honour and Respect for Gods Words and Will. Minus these two points, I would have done what you are advocating.. Fornication!

When did formication become acceptable among Gods children? I advocate that you Repent, Love and Trust God (Be Born Again) and hence forth, practice secondary virginity/abstinence.

How many marriage where abstinence was practiced during courtship had resulted in divorce due to sexual problems relative to those who had sex in their courtship?
Well, u will agreed with me that God will surpassing fornication.u are expected to respect ur body and that of wife even after wedding. To ve sex at her will and above all being keep our heart pure

___
I.ve been following u even outside this threads. U seem to be a good thinker. Tell me:what's ur profession?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by Zirah: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, to invert the question, how many girls can be in a relationship with a guy without asking for money, because most times that's where most guys get the inspiration to demand for sex since that's what "most" of you girls have to offer@ ireneony
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2016
segcymoor:

Well, u will agreed with me that God will surpassing fornication.u are expected to respect ur body and that of wife even after wedding. To ve sex at her will and above all being keep our heart pure
I

___
I.ve been following u even outside this threads. U seem to be a good thinker. Tell me:what's ur profession?

I used to be a teacher at one of our higher institutions.
By spiritual callin/giftings also a teacher.

God has been faithful to me in giving me insights to deep spiritual issues. I wish all Christians would ask questions about the foundation of their faith and thus learn that faith is NOT blind.
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

I used to be a teacher at one of our higher institutions.
By spiritual callin/giftings also a teacher.

God has been faithful to me in giving me insights to deep spiritual issues. I wish all Christians would ask questions about the foundation of their faith and thus learn that faith is NOT blind.
Good! Tell me: Have u ever come across this book.
The Human machine and Students companions?
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by shadeyinka(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
segcymoor:

Good! Tell me: Have u ever come across this book.
The Human machine and Students companions?

No! I have not. Is the electronic version available
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Not really. It's one of those old few .
Please do check me below for my contact to give u a copy
-----u will be glad u did.Trust me!
Re: How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience by segcymoor(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
shadeyinka:

Not really. It's one of those old few .
Please do check me below for my contact to give u a copy

-----u will be glad u did.Trust me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.