Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,855 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market (1401 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Fans Blast Victor Moses For “diving” To Win Penalty Against Spurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by watchindelta(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Victor Moses’s elder sister, Eki, is now officially a Mrs. after tying the knot in a well attended traditional wedding ceremony held at the family house in Benin City on Thursday afternoon.

As previously reported by allnigeriasoccer.com, the Chelsea winger was unavoidably absent as a result of the upcoming meeting between his team and Arsenal in the Premier League.

The pretty Eki was adorned in red layered coral beads sewn into her hair and also adorned neck and hand beads with a red wrapper to match, while her husband wore a white traditional outfit.

The white wedding comes up on Saturday, September 24 in Benin City.

Moses was represented in today’s event by his elder brother and other siblings. Salt n peper
http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=20531

Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by Mrjo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
I no understand op
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by watchindelta(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nawa oh Nigerians Emm! i think ppl Say the whole of Victor Moses family don dieeeeee oh for jose grin cheesy cheesy this country chai i hail grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by watchindelta(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mrjo:
I no understand op
shoo some ppl Said Moses no get family na cheesy Nigerians can lie cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by Rashdimuh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
His parents died during the kaduna/ Jos crisis
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by Mrjo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
watchindelta:
shoo ppl Said Moses no get family na cheesy Nigerians can lie cheesy wink
maybe his siblings are eki,salt and peper
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by Mologi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
if I hear say moses show face....
I go kill snake for our dear snake mod...
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by watchindelta(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
Mrjo:
maybe his siblings are eki,salt and peper
Salt n peper means source grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by Mrjo(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
watchindelta:
Salt n peper means source grin cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Victor Moses Pretty Elder Sister Officially Off The Market by watchindelta(m): 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Sarniams Lagos Snooker Competition / Bolt Ready To Play For United / English/scottish Season Week 07 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.