Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria (25963 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Should Invest Your Bitcoin In Bitclub Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by macphilip: 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syL9S5IQV4k&t=174s
How to convert your Bitcoin to Naira instantly
and get paid to your bank automatically.
Bitcoin to Naira
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Frankbest101: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
How To Raise Emergency Cash Anytime For Your Business, Bills, Shopping Etc

Hi, Friends, today i want to show you how to raise emergency cash for important things in your business, paying fees or for shopping.
Please don't get me wrong, i am not talking about fast or quick cash.
I am talking about generating income - about 27% in a few days so you can have that extra for you and your family's upkeep
or take it further by compounding it every week so you can achieve a nice income you could invest in a business
or to buy assets

What i want to show you will not involve you doing any selling, or creating a website/blog, or have an email list.
You may not already even have a business as anyone can raise this emergency 27% income

Truth is that not many people have too much faith in making money online, and they are the ones ready to castigate any innovative idea

But if you are the one who wants to raise emergency cash and you have no animosity against generating income with the internet, then do the following for a Free Presentation

VISIT WWW.FRANKBESTRECOMMENDS.COM AND GET THE FREE INFO
WHATSAPP - https:///19089124176?text=I%27m%interested
SEND AN EMAIL TO FRANKBESTRECOMMENDS@GMAIL.COM WITH SUBJECT "I'M IN"

I'm Frank Best a Financial Educator, and my goal is to make people more prosperous.

So let's get started....
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
First, for how to invest in bitcoin in nigeria, you'll need a bitcoin wallet – an app that lets you receive, hold, buy and spend bitcoin. A better option is available at https://tested-n-ok..com/. Then, when you have fund your account, you can start passive investment gradually at>>>
https://mine-btc-free..com/
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Skrill - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clerk And iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :+2348088759163

WE ARE STILL HERE TODAY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE BAD RECORDS.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 8:32am On Apr 29, 2020
EXCHANGE TODAY

WE BUY

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Perfectmoney

WE WITHDRAW FORFREELANCERS

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance - Ceo-clerk -Guru and iWriter instant withdrawal and the quick payment guarantee.

WE SELL

Neteller - Paypal - Skrill And Perfectmoney

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
CALL/WHATSAPP :+2348088759163
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by haon: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Here are 5 ways to earn money with bitcoin in Nigeria. I hope this is helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfgjT9az7M0
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Michaelnsd: 2:38pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello to Everyone,

I'm Michael, and I'm here to share an opportunity to you all of earning via cryptocurrency's trading online, it is as real as reality, depending on who puts your through in that path. For crypto enthusiastic who intends to dive into the world of spot and futures trading, crypto investment and the likes but don't know how. An online community had been created for this purpose of training and mentoring in that regard, to instil the necessary knowledge you need to equip yourself to be able to succeed in the Blockchain space.

In this age and time, where businesses are almost heading virtual, it is important you get involved and not be left out, and expose yourself to great opportunities such as Midas Investment, in which you earn for life of about 60k to 70k monthly (that's someone's salary of 30days of hard work of daily 9 to 5 routine Job), and the good part is that you earn this for life through the activities of coin being burn, as it increases in value, your interest boom or moon as well. Please, do not let this opportunity pass you by, I am not here to coerce you or force you but I'm only trying to show you that the Cryptocurrency Blockchain space has a lot of opportunities for one to grab to earn passive income with ease at the comfort of your home. If you're willing to join our online community, please send me a WhatsApp message on +2348167114856, so then I can add you up, and put you through on how it is, or send me a message on alimimichaelnsd@yahoo.com

Thanks alot, and see you soon
Yours sincerely
Michael,
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by chuksys: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2020
Learn how to mine bitcoins for free and make up to $1500 monthly.

Read this short article by clicking the medium link below

https://medium.com/@chuksagbakuru/how-to-mine-bitcoins-for-free-db7d1483db10
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by haon: 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
Make money online in Nigeria from bitcoin boom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFomJqn8FEE
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Marius50: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Please someone should help me with Bitcoin
Please brothers help me out. Am into serious problem. Call me 09014172730
WhatsApp me 08181769148
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Marius50: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2020
WhatsApp me 08181769148

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Kryptolord: 2:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by endsarrrs(f): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
anowai:
Hello House

if you want to get to know more about bitcoin and how to invest your hard earned cash in it please feel free to contact me 24/7 and i'll be glad to lecture and guild you for free.
Email: anowaijames@gmail.com
The Future is Bitcoin, invest now

Yours sincerely
Anowai James
After the CBN put a stop to BTC transactions in Nigeria, how do i make transactions now?! sad
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by endsarrrs(f): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Marius50:
WhatsApp me 08181769148

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
What do you mean? You want to buy or what?
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER

Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coins that can bring back to you over #25,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
CLO
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!

IMAGING JUST N4!

Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!

I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?

I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.

I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help if you need.
THANK U
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Rex212: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
If you have Bitcoin or Ethereum you can actually make more out of it daily. Don’t leave your cryptocurrency laying idle in your wallet without giving you any returns daily. Search “cryptobase store” on Google or visit www.cryptobase.store
Re: How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria by Achievers0611: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2022
*PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*
*BITCOIN FUNDS NEEDED*
*USDT FUNDS*
*ACCESS BANK DOM FUNDS NEEDED*
* My rate is the best* we run instant payment @ACHIEVERS.... (after approval or fund is receive
/2347033884039

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sell Your Pi Network Coin / Oil Marketers Holding Nation To Ransom,Says Okonjo-Iweala. / Emirates Vacation Club Dupes Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.