Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,315 members, 7,881,165 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! (1646 Views)

How To Make Her Squirt During S3x (18+ ONLY) / Tips To Last Longer And Make Her Squirt / Oloshi Celebrates Her Birthday With P*ssy And Joystick Cake (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by DollarPikin(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2016
tongue cool Hurray!Its my Birthday! SDC,the Youngest Video Director!Check my profile! I need to suck toto today as my birthday gift!Any body that loves me, should give me toto! Once a bad guy, is always a bad guy! I missed toto sucking and fingering!

Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by otipoju(m): 5:22am On Sep 23, 2016
You sound more like a beggar than a bad guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 23, 2016
grin

Go and Suck toto with syphilis- overload..

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by hawk05(m): 5:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by hawk05(m): 5:55am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Go and Suck toto with syphilis- overload..
hehehehe..
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by onward4life(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2016
DollarPikin:
tongue cool Hurray!Its my Birthday! SDC,the Youngest Video Director!Check my profile! I need to suck toto today as my birthday gift!Any body that loves me, should give me toto! Once a bad guy, is always a bad guy! I missed toto sucking and fingering!

Guy before you suck Away, just Google blue waffle to motivate you... Thanks
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by ikombe: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
onward4life:

Guy before you suck Away, just Google blue waffle to motivate you... Thanks
Mumu oya read and stop spreading rumors undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_waffle

1 Like

Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 23, 2016
You need a director to redirect your brain and life #NoOffence
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by honeygirl17: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2016
DollarPikin:
Plus 1 or minus 1 I'm not understanding this kind of mumu
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by Jay542(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2016
DollarPikin:
Is asif thats your best picture lipsrsealed
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by ba7man(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2016
DollarPikin:
Person wey no dey see woman laps to touch dey find toto to suck. undecided
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by onward4life(m): 9:01am On Sep 23, 2016
ikombe:
Mumu oya read and stop spreading rumors undecided

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_waffle

Any need for that!
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by ikombe: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
onward4life:

Any need for that!
did you even read the link
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by kkash: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2016
How does sucking favor u, since its ur buffdae it shld be d oda way arnd
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by onward4life(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
ikombe:

But who told u I insulted him bro!

It's all fun said he needed some ice. I warned him bout d implication. common bro
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by onward4life(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
ikombe:

It's all fun said he needed some ice. I warned him bout d implication. common bro

I discourage outburst a lot.
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by ikombe: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
onward4life:

I discourage outburst a lot.
k boss

Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by Boxer007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
DollarPikin:

Boo boo may I give you a birthday kiss on your neck?
Re: Its My Birthday 2day!i Need To Suck Pu*ssy And Make Her Squirt! by onward4life(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2016
ikombe:
k boss

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Freaky Fun Friday:my Obituary Will Not Read “obo Lo Pa” [na Puna Kill Am} / Solve This Word Riddles / This Footballer Ignores His Sexy Stunning Wife because Of Video Game (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.