Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,672 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] (40654 Views)

Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos / Dencia Shows Off Her Pink Cars / Cossy Orjiakor Poses In Her Pink Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by TrapHedges(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2016
honeygirl17:
watin want make her shame, na she cause the recession ?

Nah not like that.. She bought iPhone 7 and she making us know.. Who does that.. Means like me buying pants and puting it on IG

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Bakynes24: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Some of those succesful ones must be using jazz cos fine girls are much more than ugly girls today because of bleaching,make up,etc and that would definitely make their market cheaper. Their price would definitely fall. Men can get cheaper girls that are even more beautiful. So why go for the expensive ones. Cos of that,the ones that want real money do diferent types of jazz to be succesful in their business and for protection against ritualists cos many oloshos you see are empty barrels and dead girls walking. More girls are looking beautiful and sexier because of different remedies,tricks,etc being discovered by them and girls are more than guys in population,also,more girls are turning into prostitutes. For that reason,the prices of these girls will drop and they'll become less in demand. Even politicians want relatively cheap and more beautiful girls they can spend lesser on and use as they like. We guys have nothing to worry about. Let's just keep watching the movies and see their end points. 
Nice point bro
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by braining01: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/another-popular-actress-flaunts-her.html?m=1

And the phone is well covered, protected and respected more than you the owner...
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by KingAfo(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2016
Me sef need that phone oooooooo

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by yealove: 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hey ! This girl again

U get money oo
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
give me 500k and watch me turn it to 1m in 30days.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Debbieo(f): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
Well her money, her business . abeg when will one dollar become one naira . that's the news am waiting for cheesy
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by aalangel(f): 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
ollah2:

LIB

This phone is overrated.
Lolzzzz.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Blonchilli(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
"..I bought it cos I wanna see what it's like..." NASO.. grin

Shey you haff seen how it looks like, Oya dash another purzin na..

More grease and wetness to your Punna..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270067_img20160917174158edit_jpeg59d74105ae6c112afdda527b12d1c1ce
You have killed me with laff! That babe dumb sha

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Gee645(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
weldone! very soon other blood sucking ladies will strt demanding that from their boos jst to see what is like.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Blonchilli(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4270067_img20160917174158edit_jpeg59d74105ae6c112afdda527b12d1c1ce

Which movie is that gif from
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Smellymouth: 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Blonchilli:

Which movie is that gif from

I have no idea boss..
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Udoks(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
It looks like the type that uses two sim cards
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by tonquendo4u(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lwkm.Oga get small sense nah.hahahah

1 Like

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by lexyclasy: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/another-popular-actress-flaunts-her.html?m=1

Seems most of you don't really know what you want.....with the features already analyzed....it would have gone a long way to tell you what you want in a phone
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Aminat508:
I need IPhone7 angry cry
You dnt have to say it here, just come to me and I will get u one.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Giyerte(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Tonto Dikeh was a badass because she drinks and she is wayward, and yet she married a good guy who bought her an iPhone 7 and some ladies out there kept their virginity for a guy that can't even afford to buy them a Tecno Phantom or even an Infinix Hot Note . . . God Dey OoOoOo!!! cheesy cheesy

You no b here ooo
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh yeah baba Chukwu I dey feel dancing oooo... cheesy I can buy my new iPhone7 then... Ooh yeaabb baba, I dey send u now my account numba cheesy tongue
u look scary cry
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by idupaul: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Tonto Dikeh was a badass because she drinks and she is wayward, and yet she married a good guy who bought her an iPhone 7 and some ladies out there kept their virginity for a guy that can't even afford to buy them a Tecno Phantom or even an Infinix Hot Note . . . God Dey OoOoOo!!! cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by intuit(f): 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
500k, huh...

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Easy1401(m): 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
I like this Yansh die it is just a pity on me that she can't date me because i'm a poor village boy. Chai.......,
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by ochobaba(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Finding a wife is hard oooo. You find the beautiful one and the brain is empty. You find the brilliant one, she looks too serious. You find the rich one, she is disrespectful. You find the hardworking one, she never has time for you. You find a serious one, the Ex keeps calling. You find a humble one, she is broke. You find a responsible one, she is not romantic. You find a educated one, she thinks she is always right. You find an illiterate, she's always gets angry when corrected. You find a smart one, she lies to you every day. You find the gentle one, she is lazy. However, when you turn your attention away from finding a good wife and focus on finding Christ, He makes a good wife locate you.
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by cunley(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Just dey imagine how her pothole go don hot because of iPhone 7
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by chccho(m): 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2016
Do u all agree

Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by uvalued(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
abeg madam can that phone do the following

*Reasons Why You Must Own The New iPhone 7 Which Costs About N500,000*

* U can email ur ancestors, ping ur village deity

* If u hold am, U no go ever hungry again.

* If u misplaced it in a cab, it will automatically find its way back into ur pocket.

* If ugly person send U request, e no go enter.

* It can tell U which member of your family dey disturb you.

* U can connect d bluetooth to transformer to get light.

* It can be used as bomb detectors.

* It can be used as mosquito (insect) repellant.

* It makes everyone look at you as rich boy or girl even when you are trekking.

* It vibrates if someone is lying, 4real!

* It can tell d real father of a child.

* It can detect if Ur boyfriend/ girlfriend is
cheating.

* It prevents unwanted pregnancy, just put it in
"protection" mode.

* You can use it as AC

* You can use it as a weapon if you are attacked by armed robbers

* It can show you the way to paradise with the advanced GPS

*It can be used as an ATM
@iphoneBuyers can you comfam 4 us oh abeg grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Pink Iphone 7 [PICS] by Breadwinner(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Please I want to see how it looks like too...can you dash me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church / Kelvin Sponsored Maria's Big Brother Movement - Cubana Chief Priest / Ben Murray-Bruce, Trey Songz & Wizkid Hang Out Together - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.