Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,979 members, 7,919,134 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees (1995 Views)

Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by TunezBlog: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2016
If you've got it, flaunt it, and that's exactly what top Ghanian actress, Jackie Appiah has done after she took to social media to share photos of her N4million bag, while comparing it to someone's school fees

The chocolate screen diva sowed off her lavish bag on board a plane and after she landed, she took to her page to write;

The bag is said to be worth over 4million Naira. Somburri’s four years education tuition, feeding, accommodation fees with change to spare Hehe…

*I'm looking for the slot u put ur ATM, cause it must have inbuilt POS to be worth N4mn*

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/actress-jackie-appiah-compares-her.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by GoggleB(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity all is vanity

1 Like

Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by youngberry001(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2016
My lovely ghanian queen so looking fresh.....(blow kisses)

Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2016
Jackie Chan Appiah wey black before don dey get color... grin

It's a miracle grin
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by youngberry001(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2016
Jarizod:
Jackie Chan Appiah wey black before don dey get color... grin

It's a miracle grin
yess ooh nah Godwin grin
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by philo3(m): 9:15am On Sep 23, 2016
[size=60pt]Thought she's always dark skinned...
Abi I no see well
She z now fair oo undecided undecided[/size]
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by Benjom(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2016
4 milla only. That's too cheap Jackie. Go for the diamond encrusted ones. Flaunt it girl.
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by Omoabejide(f): 9:22am On Sep 23, 2016
You worked hard for it my dear so enjoy yourself
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by ultmatmus(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2016
[size=24pt] All i see is HYPO at work. grin grin [/size]
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by CaroLyner(f): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2016
yet the bag still looks so ordinarily plain
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by veekid(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2016
Na when she join hypo crew?
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by sEGXY2(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm just still tryna figure what's special bout this bag cos it looks plain and ordinary to me, shey the bag get fridge inside?

1 Like

Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by Famouson: 12:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
CAN THIS BAG PRODUCE MONEY?
Re: Actress Jackie Appiah Compares Her N4mn Hermes Birkin Bag To Student School Fees by iamsea(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
And she wasn't afraid of counting her hard earned money on a property that's not made of gold, silver or at worst bronze.... O ga o..

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares Throw Back Photo (17yrs) / Check Out Adorable Dressing Of Sotayo Gaga At The Wedding Ceremony(pics,video) / P-square (PETER OKOYE) Cruising With His Nice Ride To Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.