Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,857 members, 7,918,804 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me (651 Views)

I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / This Late Marriage Issue Troubling Me. / Oh Shit! What Is She Wearing? (picture Added). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by wellstryme(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2016
So I dry humped with this girl,I came in my boxer,she had stomach ache yesterday and I saw her spit out,could another guy be sleeping with her,cause we never had penetrative sex and I read sperm can't go through boxer..

Please share your view in this

Could she be pregnant or just having stomach pain and a coincidence spit out at that actual period..Stomach pain is a symptoms for like a million thing..I just want to be sure

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by ajasbaba(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2016
better give us detail of everything.

this your half baked story no get advice.

you are simply on your own.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by abokibuhari: 8:51am On Sep 23, 2016
you came you saw and you conquered....
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Carey ya cross
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by makydebbie(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2016
full gisttongue
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by wellstryme(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Am serious oo,I have being messing around with her a lot.I never had sex with her cause my dick couldn't go in,she is a virgin last time I checked,she was even on panties when we dry humped self,my boxer was wet on the exterior part..Am just scared as fvck
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by Lamborghini(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2016
grin grin grin
No she's not pregnant
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by DeLioncourt: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2016
lol. pregnant kor. to add to your fear tho, even a tiny bit of sperm containing semen can get her pregnant... or she's f*cking someone else.

just relax. there are plenty other signs to look out for.
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by wellstryme(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
I pray ooo,it will be unacceptable to me because I have never had penetrative sex before..This was like around june 20th it happened though
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by wellstryme(m): 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
DeLioncourt:
lol. pregnant kor. to add to your fear tho, even a tiny bit of sperm containing semen can get her pregnant... or she's f*cking someone else.

just relax. there are plenty other signs to look out for.
I ejaculated in my boxer oo..Let me just go and price poison,let me kill myself
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by DeLioncourt: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2016
wellstryme:
I ejaculated in my boxer oo..Let me just go and price poison,let me kill myself

lmao. kill yourself for what?

don't be silly bruh.
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by wellstryme(m): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2016
Just kidding..Its's 3 months now though so am just wondering if it really pregnancy,she should have known through lack of menstraul discharge
Re: Pregnancy Shit Troubling Me by wellstryme(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2016
Lamborghini:
grin grin grin No she's not pregnant
Are you sure

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Will You Choose As A Wife For You Or Your Brother / Sexy Ciara Giving A Fan Lap Dance / Five Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.