Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

OMG! I Was Nominated For Personality Of The Year-says 'linda Ikeji' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! I Was Nominated For Personality Of The Year-says 'linda Ikeji' (447 Views)

Daps, Oladapo Fagbenle Bounced At BET Awards Last Year Was Nominated This Year / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! I Was Nominated For Personality Of The Year-says 'linda Ikeji' by IamRancho: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2016
[Left]Oh my! I just found out I was nominated for Personality of the Year at the 2016 MTV Africa Music Awards. For real? I'm so chuffed! Thanks to all those who nominated me...you guys are amazing! I am so so honored. Who God don bless mehn...lol. Like I said, I can't believe my life! Lol See the full list of nominees after the cut... BEST HIP HOP Olamide (Nigeria) Kiff No Beat(Ivory Coast) Ycee(Nigeria) Emtee(South Africa) Ricky Rich(South Africa) BEST COLLABORATION Patoranking ft. Sarkodie – No Kissing Sauti Sol ft. Alikiba – Unconditionally Bae AkA ft. Burna Boy,Khuli Chana & Yanga – Baddest Dj Maphorsia ft. Wizkid & Dj Buckz – Soweto Baby Nasty c ft. Davido & Cassper Nyovest – Juice Back Remix BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT Drake Beyonce Adele Future Rihanna BEST LUSOPHONE NGA Nelson Freitas C4 Pedro Lizha James Petro Show BEST MALE Wizkid(Nigeria) AKA(South Africa) Patoranking(Nigeria) Black Coffee(South Africa) Diamond Platnumz (Tanzania) BEST LIVE ACT Flavour(Nigeria) Stonebwoy(Ghana) Cassper Nyovest(South Africa) Eddy Kenzo Mafikizolo(South Africa) PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR Linda Ikeji Wizkid Caster Semenya Pearl Thusi Pierre Emerick Aubameyang BEST GROUP R2Bees(Ghana) Sauti Sol(Kenya) Toofan(Togo) Navy Kenzo (Tanzania) Mi Casa (South Africa) BEST POP Tresor TiMO ODV. LCNVL Desmond & The Tutus kyle deutsch & shekhinah [/Left]
Re: OMG! I Was Nominated For Personality Of The Year-says 'linda Ikeji' by ammyluv2002(f): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2016
She's very hard working
Re: OMG! I Was Nominated For Personality Of The Year-says 'linda Ikeji' by IamRancho: 9:26am On Sep 23, 2016
Excuse me,is the BB codes no more working for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: OMG! I Was Nominated For Personality Of The Year-says 'linda Ikeji' by IamRancho: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
ammyluv2002:
She's very hard working
I tried in aliginig the text.but it seems the BB codes aren't working?what's wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Kardashian Breaks Silence On Kim’s Robbery: ‘she’s Not Doing That Well’ / 'I Will Not Be Compared': Lady Gaga Shades Madonna, Suggests She Has No Talent / [photos]how Nollywood Veteran, Prince James Uche Lost His Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.