Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,073 members, 7,942,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:19 PM

Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique (8214 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Nigeria Vs Mozambique (1 - 0 ) 11 October 2009 / How Tb Joshua Saw Super Eagles Stalemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by gbolalekan(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
up TB. thats a good one. grin make una leave the guy ooo. the major thin be say "WE WANNA KNOW WATS GOING TO HAPPEN AGAINST KENYA" . if he can give us that he should DO SO and on time too. grin
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
TB Joshua can see Kai! This is very stunning,i mean no calculating ,lucky person could have foretold such, must have been true prophesy! Oh yes; i'm sure God wants to talk about the future of football! That is a really pressing matter.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by amedino(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
i find it very difficult to believe. ok, let him predict when he will die.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Dauchman(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
verycute:

Ok, let us even go further to say his powers are in doubt, but why do the world celebrate Nostradamus today. The answer is that he is not a Nigerian Pastor. If he were to be, Nigerians will tell the entire world that he is not born again and that he attended no bible school and he did not grow in any church. Haba!!!!

First off Nostradamus was not a pastor . Secondly, only a handful of people believe him even though his prophecies are quite accurate. Thirdly, his prophecies are about things that actually affect our lives both religiously and socially. Fourthly there is no documented evidence of him harassing any female or male sexually. Fifth, he was christian because most of his work was connected to the bible and he was a devout catholic. The list goes on and on and on, so please look for someone else for your comparison because this one you no get am.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by solowee(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2009
its a shame the level our sports and indeed all facets of our national life has degenerated to, nigerians now need all sorts of marauders and religious jobbers to play on the sentiment of some uninformed individuals as an attractive alternative for failing to do the proper thing at all times, god save us, cry cry :'
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by linkin8k(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2009
well undecided
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nosa77(m): 1:22am On Oct 15, 2009
HERE IS THE LINK FOR THE VIDEO OF THE PROPHECY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpHBUpjAAq8&feature=related

by d way, i am not a member of his church, but have been dere a couple of times and regularly watch his station emmanuel tv.
i watched d service when he made this prediction and after dat i watched d match and the prophecy was glaringly obvious. i was doubting that nigeria would score and yet in d dying minutes, dey scored and it was a header.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nosa77(m): 2:13am On Oct 15, 2009
Dauchman:

First off Nostradamus was not a pastor . Secondly, only a handful of people believe him even though his prophecies are quite accurate. Thirdly, his prophecies are about things that actually affect our lives both religiously and socially. Fourthly there is no documented evidence of him harassing any female or male sexually. Fifth, he was christian because most of his work was connected to the bible and he was a devout catholic. The list goes on and on and on, so please look for someone else for your comparison because this one you no get am.

regarding d above, are you saying dat there is documented evidence of tbj harrassing a male or female sexually? if so, bring it out and prove it.
also, are you saying that tb joshua's work is not connected to d bible? if so, where did you get dat from? all his sermons are bible based, he quotes scriptures continuously in his teachings, apart from quoting dem, he is doing the work of God as prescribed in d bible, e.g. works of charity, caring 4 d needy, etc. [apart from d miracles, deliverances, etc.] those that doubt what i am saying, just take time to watch one of his live sunday services
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nosa77(m): 2:30am On Oct 15, 2009
@ dustydee

if we had drawn the match, he would not have been correct, you can check it in the video, the way he said the prophecy, the way he said it, it was connected to the "its not every time they beat us" apart from that he said clearly that we would score a goal and d goal would be a header and dat we would be one ahead - so if we had drawn, it would not have been correct and he would have received a lot of ridicule and embarrassment, even from his members, who all heard as he gave d prophecy

if right from time, tbj's prophecies had not been correct and had not been coming to pass, what gives him dat boldness to keep on prophesying?

there are three conclusions:

1. he is prophesying but using another source of power (not God) - you cannot doubt that what he is saying is not coming to pass, because it blatantly is, if you say he is using another power, just time take to evaluate his whole ministry. jesus said, by their fruits you will know them. apart from the healing and miracles dat are so prevalent in his church, his sermons are purely bible based and he always prays in the name of Jesus Christ. apart from dat, look at his works of charity, for example, every sunday he gives out scholarships tio needy students, watch his station or go to his church, pray and judge for yourselves by the fruits,

2. the second conclusion is dat he is a mad man - only a mad man would keep on prophesying tings before dey happen so boldly for d world to hear live on tv, if dey were fake. just listen to him and look at him and you will nkow this is not d case. he reasons as normally as anyone

3. he is a true prophet of God, sent from God to dis generation, speaking what God tells him to say and when God tells him to say it,
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Olong(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2009
Is he real or fake,i dont knw.but his predictions or prophesies hav been knw to com true
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by papagiddy(m): 6:06am On Oct 15, 2009
i watched the prediction last night. TB Joshua actually got it right. don't be bias o! GOD BLESS PROPHET TB JOSHUA
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Hoteph(m): 6:45am On Oct 15, 2009
Let him predict on the state of the Nation not just soccer
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by larimo(m): 9:29am On Oct 15, 2009
Nigerians na wa o. people have attested that he predicted the match correctly yet many say funny stuff. I dont know much abt TB apart the ugly stuff I hear but I would be very foolish to judge him. The wisdom of Gamaliel says that as a false prophet comes, so does he go. If he is one, he will soon be gone.

Biblically, you don't urge/force a prophet to tell u what willl happen. Its a revelation. Its not a guess game. Revelations ONLY come come when they are released from Heaven and revealed to mankind. Even God did not reveal everything to man from the beginning. Most prophecies that were even told were had to be 'decoded' with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Some Nairalanders just want to know the results now if possible. Lets do and work hard jo and prepare for our match than wasting time waiting for someone's prdeictions, whether accurate or not. What will be will be!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Dauchman(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2009
Nosa 77:

@ dustydee

there are three conclusions:

1. he is prophesying but using another source of power (not God) - you cannot doubt that what he is saying is not coming to pass, because it blatantly is,  if you say he is using another power, just time take to evaluate his whole ministry. jesus said, by their fruits you will know them. apart from the healing and miracles dat are so prevalent in his church, his sermons are purely bible based and he always prays in the name of Jesus Christ. apart from dat, look at his works of charity, for example, every sunday he gives out scholarships tio needy students,  watch his station or go to his church, pray and judge for yourselves by the fruits,

2. the second conclusion is dat he is a mad man - only a mad man would keep on prophesying tings before dey happen so boldly for d world to hear live on tv, if dey were fake. just listen to him and look at him and you will nkow this is not d case. he reasons as normally as anyone

3. he is a true prophet of God, sent from God to dis generation, speaking what God tells him to say and when God tells him to say it,

If you base your statement in 1 above as reason for him being real, then you have failed again cos Christ himself told us that one generation would not pass before false prophets would come in his name, performing all kinds of miracles and seeing visions and so on. I think we should just do what is right in God's sight and live our lives the way Christ has asked us to. If TB decides to deceive the people, it would only be for a while before the truth comes out.

I would also like to have some other prophecies he has made that have come to pass, so we can make sure someone else has not made them before now. And if you have evidence i wouldn't mind also.

Nosa 77:

regarding d above, are you saying dat there is documented evidence of tbj harrassing a male or female sexually? if so, bring it out and prove it.
also, are you saying that tb joshua's work is not connected to d bible? if so, where did you get dat from? all his sermons are bible based, he quotes scriptures continuously in his teachings, apart from quoting dem, he is doing the work of God as prescribed in d bible, e.g. works of charity, caring 4 d needy, etc. [apart from d miracles, deliverances, etc.] those that doubt what i am saying, just take time to watch one of his live sunday services

I think you should visit the link below and go through all the stories there from several people. maybe you can help explain to the house what all that is about. cos it seems its only you who is yet to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IskOpvuWMI&feature=related
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 10:33am On Oct 15, 2009
Dauchman:

If you base your statement in 1 above as reason for him being real, then you have failed again cos Christ himself told us that one generation would not pass before false prophets would come in his name, performing all kinds of miracles and seeing visions and so on. I think we should just do what is right in God's sight and live our lives the way Christ has asked us to. If TB decides to deceive the people, it would only be for a while before the truth comes out.

I would also like to have some other prophecies he has made that have come to pass, so we can make sure someone else has not made them before now. And if you have evidence i wouldn't mind also.

I think you should visit the link below and go through all the stories there from several people. maybe you can help explain to the house what all that is about. cos it seems its only you who is yet to see them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IskOpvuWMI&feature=related

Thanks for this link. I maintain to all who care to listen that I know so much about this man and his spritualities to be convinced of his genuinity. I do not sound as an authority to validate anyone's calling and ministry but I know this man too well and have had a first hand encounter with people he messed up spiritually. Once more thanks for the link.

For those who believe in him please note that I do not seek to offend you and your following but do ask yourself why most ex-associated of his who got to know the truth eventually go to d media to tell of his escapades. To the best of my knowledge, T.B Joshua isnt the only clergy who has worked with past associates and he isnt the only one who had differences with them but why do they all come to tell of his evil practices. THINK
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by bestman09(m): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2009
Did the prophet actually saw Nsofor heading the ball?DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THAT IT IS NSOFOR THAT WILL HEAD THE BALL? Let him tell us more accurate things b4 i will personally believe him. Pls @poster, ask your pastor if Nigeria will qualify for the world cup and the eventual winners
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Emmiyke: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
That's gr8 but if he can prophecy, then let him do so abt the Tunisia-Mozambique march and that of Nigeria also, since in Nigeria we believe in "god" instead of hard work and technicalities in Football
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by adebayo201: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2009
lmao
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by tonjoan: 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
mbulela:

very intelligent, logical and rational post.
spiritual without being offending and no swear or curse words.
These are the kind o posts that drew me to Nairaland.
I hope the persons concerned will reply in like manner.

Thanks bro, I believe we can differ on issues without being disrespectful and cursing. Once again, thanks
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by pek(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2009
before i believe him , let him tell me the scoreline of Kenya /Nigeria match and Mozambique/ Tunisia match
for all those who believed him, why didnt he tell us the scoreline b4 the match and the time the goal will be scored?
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lacidi: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2009
I stopped doubting when I saw this youtube clip. Whatever it is, the man has something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvNEctk0pkw
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Dauchman(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
lacidi:

I stopped doubting when I saw this youtube clip. Whatever it is, the man has something.

this prophecy get as e be.
the guy was not sure about how the goal would be scored. He scored with his head and with his feet(3.30). He also said we would smile but i want to believe we just heaved a sigh of relief not smile as we heard wat happened to the eagles after the match. If tunisia had lost we would have smiled and made the prophecy complete. It still amazes me how the Good Lord is giving us prophecies about football while we are at the brink of disaster in this country(but then again, the way of the Lord is not the same with ours). Secondly about the draw, he didn't finish his prediction, he didn't know how the match would end. he said they were undecided and den said he wouldn't continue. what a very smart one, if we had won, he would have said he said it was a tough decision.

"We need one goal to lead them" (4.53) Who is them? We are pursuing Tunisia, One goal would do nothing for us. Mozambique was behind us, we did not need one goal to lead them.

Guys i need real strong prophecies with precise revelations. I go back to Nostradamus as one of our posters decided to compare both of them. If you read his prophecies, you would see the accuracy of his predictions, names, events as they occur and so on. Thats what i want TB's supporters to give us so that we also can see the light too.

And for the none supporters, please take a look at the video and see for yourselves, do not conclude based on what i have written.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by slimojas89(m): 4:49am On Oct 16, 2009
i watch emmanuel tv sometimes and i see predictions come to pass.i see healings taking place(and have encountered someone healed by t.b joshua personally),i see charity to the less priviledged.i do not know where he gets the power from but i like the fact that he gives to the poor which is what most of our notable pastors do not engage in.CHARITY
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lacidi: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2009
@Dauchman

Its clear you have decided that you will never accept these things as true, you are only looking for ways to challenge the prophesy.

Now please note that TB Joshua is not a very articulate person, even in his normal preaching.

He said we need 1 goal to lead them. Yes he was correct. We needed 1 goal to beat Mozambique and that is a lead. Maybe you expected him to become a football analyst and explain that well we need to beat Mozambique in order to challenge Tunisia etc. He is not a football expert like you. All he knows is that we 'need 1 goal to lead them' and that statement is not ambiguous.

On the goal, he clearly stated as follows 'that boy will head the goal for us'. That is the most unambiguous statement in the whole prophesy and you still want to say it was not clear? He did not say that boy will score a goal for us, he said HEAD A GOAL!

In the Tunisia prophesy he said they could NOT DECIDE, the two team left the field equal. It ended a draw. If he was not sure why did he then come to the Mozambique prediction and say that we will smile and we will ‘head a goal’.

It is clear you really really want to discredit the whole prophesy thing but the video evidence is just too strong.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by lysim: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2009
Let him also predict if we will qualify?

abi oooh
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Allta(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2009
lacidi:

@Dauchman

Its clear you have decided that you will never accept these things as true, you are only looking for ways to challenge the prophesy.

Now please note that TB Joshua is not a very articulate person, even in his normal preaching.

He said we need 1 goal to lead them. Yes he was correct. We needed 1 goal to beat Mozambique and that is a lead. Maybe you expected him to become a football analyst and explain that well we need to beat Mozambique in order to challenge Tunisia etc. He is not a football expert like you. All he knows is that we 'need 1 goal to lead them' and that statement is not ambiguous.

On the goal, he clearly stated as follows 'that boy will head the goal for us'. That is the most unambiguous statement in the whole prophesy and you still want to say it was not clear? He did not say that boy will score a goal for us, he said HEAD A GOAL!

In the Tunisia prophesy he said they could NOT DECIDE, the two team left the field equal. It ended a draw. If he was not sure why did he then come to the Mozambique prediction and say that we will smile and we will ‘head a goal’.

It is clear you really really want to discredit the whole prophesy thing but the video evidence is just too strong.

Uncle Lacidi, I come in peace ,

I am thinking of playing Euro Lottery tonight, can TBJ tell me the numbers abeg, it will change my life for good o, better for me than Nigeria qualifying for world cup self!
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Dauchman(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2009
@Lacidi

I don't know if we are watching the same video or if we have the same details about the situation Nigeria was is in as per qualifying for the world cup.
I am not going to bother myself repeating what i have already said but will leave other posters to look at the video and speak.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by martinosi: 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2009
HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT NOBODY SAYS
PROPHET OR SO CALLED PASTOR T B JOSHUA
IS STEALING CHURCH MONEY!!! HMMM I WONDER WHY? wink
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2009
JOSHUA ABEG WETIN GO BE LIVERPOOL SUNDERLAND SCORE TOMORROW.IF YOU WIN AM COME COLLECT 1000 FROM ME [color=][/color]
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by donnie(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2009
1 Cor 13:9-10

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part;

10 but when that which is perfect is come, that which is in part shall be done away.
ASV

We speak what is revealed to us by the Holy Spirit and not what we feel or what we are commanded by nairalanders to speak. We prophesy in part but when that which is perfect comes, the inadequate shall be done away with. When we see our Lord appear in the sky, glorified at the rapture, we shall be like him. Then shall we have perfect knowledge of all things. Be careful what you say so as not to provoke God's wrath.
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by hatbreaker: 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2009
that guy will pass for ali baba or basket mouth, Its sad, what a huge joke in the Lord's name,
may those who still have eyes be able to use them, and ears??well, you got it
Re: Stunning! How Tb Joshua Saw Nsofor's Winning Header Against Mozambique by fyneguy: 1:12am On Oct 20, 2009
The video clips of the 2 predictions he made on Super eagles matches are on youtube. See for yourselves:

Please put on your thinking caps while watching, especially taking note of the fact that he was talking to the congregation. These could not have been stagemanaged!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Everton: "Henry Onyekuru Still In Our Plans" / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer For 2011 : CAF Awards 2011 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Siasia Plays Down Messi, Tevez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.