Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,318 members, 7,920,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Reloaded; Pls See Through My Poetry; All Criticisimd Are Welcomed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reloaded; Pls See Through My Poetry; All Criticisimd Are Welcomed (432 Views)

Pls See Through My Poetry; All Criticisms Are Welcome / Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / New Story: 'anini Reloaded' By Ayis Eliboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reloaded; Pls See Through My Poetry; All Criticisimd Are Welcomed by Switup: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2016
It takes two to tango On a thread that is narrow And when beset by arrows They shall conquer their sorrows Be it in a deep hollow Or just a road in a row; Their war shall not be known. But whence a man grown And a damsel blown Have chosen not to head for the unknown Hence, merry in the known For which even the poor heart bleeds for more; Their days, one in many is filled with bore. And though they let their egos soar Above nature's loving roar for care Alas! It is indeed that along with them they bear The burden of loneliness so near. But you there, beware That he, when at sixty-eight and a year Will he beget for himself a maiden so dear... And for him shall she bear A son and a pair. And volia! He gets buried the next year Only to leave behind a weeping widow there And children all so tender. So why merry for so long in that lonely known? When I know That it takes two to tango?
Re: Reloaded; Pls See Through My Poetry; All Criticisimd Are Welcomed by Switup: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2016
To d mods; pls am having issues portraying my poetry in its right form. it keeps showing up as a prose; pls help do d needful. thanx

to all; pls feel free to comment n criticize. I've been writing poems but this is the first time am actually showing it to d world. (whispers ) am nervous...

thus all comments are appreciated. thanx

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Crime - A Fiction By A Nairalander / Stay In My Heart {a Poem} So Lovely / Short Story Writers Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.