Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell (6047 Views)

BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Is There Love Without Money? / I Am Dead!! Please, Redeem My Soul From This Pit Of Friendzone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2016
i dont really understand relationships but i dey try small,

i read a thread yesterday about sex-less relationships guys dont believe that story, thats a lie, better lie, i will explain my reasons

1; no girl on the face of earth hates sex, they just hate bad lovers

2; no girl that loves a guy won't want to give her body to him, ask any girl and some will tell you the truth giving urself away and love na, 1 & 2

3; no girl expects a guy to fully honour the agreement to stay without sex, some just want make you use sense and power to get it, some girls want make you even force them into it

4; no girl! even a virgin that doesn't have sexual hormones that are demanding, so how she go say she no want sex

whenever a girl say no sex and you agree and never make an attempt for your mind you be her hero but she actually sees you as a mumu, another guy go date that your 2 years no sex babe and under a week him done pipe am, and she go leave you

my queen said no sex at first too but i forced it from her and she always says it that IF I DIDNT FORCE HER, NA SO I FOR JUST DEY

DONT BE FOOLED THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SEXLESS RELATIONSHIP, IF YOU DEY ONE RUN, SHE IS DATING SOMEONE ELSE

lalasticalala pls help the brothers

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by INTROVERT(f): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2016
X B4 MARRIAGE IS A LIE.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by YorubaDemon(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2016
I am a yoruba demon and i endorse this message

10 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by RabbaRabbi: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2016
I believe in a no sex relationship.

I don't think relationship is all about sex. There are other good thing you guys can explore other than having sex all day.

8 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
X B4 MARRIAGE IS A LIE.
who una dey fool? after you done lose virginity finish because you no trust guy and wan force marriage you go dey suggest sexless relationship,
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2016
Virgin or no virgin i believe in no sex relationship its the bomb mehn tongue
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Smellymouth: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC,you haff said it all..

How kwanu I will be in a relationship I nor go shine Kongo? I nor go gbensh? I nor go wipe?

If I don't wipe, someburri else will wipe..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by obontami: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2016
you nailed it bro

Let no man fall for that cheap scam
angry

3 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by obontami: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2016
you nailed it bro

angry

1 Like

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2016
RabbaRabbi:
I believe in a no sex relationship.

I don't think relationship is all about sex. There are other good thing you guys can explore other than having sex all day.
if you dont give her, she will look for it elsewhere, brother women are emotional thats thier nature AND EMOTIONS NA FUEL FOR SEX

5 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2016
obontami:
you nailed it bro

angry
beta scam after guys done pipe and clean mouth, she go want make you be the mumu because she dey fear say you go pipe and clean mouth too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
X B4 MARRIAGE IS A LIE.
... REVEREND sister Introvert..I hail your eminence ma cheesy
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
NairalandEFCC,you haff said it all..
na beta scam, girl wen no be virgin go dey talk about no sex relationship but she go dey pipe one guy man for the side

2 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:

[size=20pt] who you wan fool, you women are funny, na only wen una no like guy man una dey talk this one, if una really like the guy , una ready sacrifice anus join self [/size]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by obontami: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
beta scam after guys done pipe and clean mouth, she go want make you be the mumu because she dey fear say you go pipe and clean mouth too

chai ladies can be heartless Oooo. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2016
obontami:

chai ladies can be heartless Oooo. angry angry angry
she go tell you no sex but she go get another guy wen she dey bless with your goodies, they know say na only mumu go agree, abi you no know say if you NO SLEEP WITH GIRL, YOU NO DATE AM BE THAT

1 Like

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
[size=20pt] mtchewwwwww[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by saintfellow(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
[b]Reading from the comments from folks in this threads makes me feel like i am an outsider, i am an alien and i dnt belong to this world.
Love do not go hand in hand with sex, when you make mention of LOVE, please do not mention sex with it for it ridicules Love as a concept.
LUST and infatuation are what goes around with sex and not LOVE.
Love is giving all, without asking, the minds and mental cords of the 25th generation human have being corrupt that they now see sex as a necessity.
I can love my girl without sex but i cannot lust after my girl without asking for sex.
Most relationships today are founded on the basics of lust and infatuation, that is mistakenly for Love.
You want him or her because she or he is beautiful, handsome, intelligent, fair, black is not love.
Love is not knowing why you like someone, tha feeling its just there and this general misundastanding is what has caused problems in relationships all around the world.
If you love someone, then you will respect and continue to love that person even without sex.[/b]

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
saintfellow:
[b][s]Reading from the comments from folks in this threads makes me feel like i am an outsider, i am an alien and i dnt belong to this world.
Love do not go hand in hand with sex, when you make mention of LOVE, please do not mention sex with it for it ridicules Love as a concept.
LUST and infatuation are what goes around with sex and not LOVE.
Love is giving all, without asking, the minds and mental cords of the 25th generation human have being corrupt that they now see sex as a necessity.
I can love my girl without sex but i cannot lust after my girl without asking for sex.
Most relationships today are founded on the basics of lust and infatuation, that is mistakenly for Love.
You want him or her because she or he is beautiful, handsome, intelligent, fair, black is not love.
Love is not knowing why you like someone, tha feeling its just there and this general misundastanding is what has caused problems in relationships all around the world.
If you love someone, then you will respect and continue to love that person even without sex.[/s][/b]
[size=20pt] you get sense pass God? why did he create women? abi your bible loss?
women were created to support and aid procreation, love is an idea, i can be in love with my dog, goat even door self, you wen dey frequent olosho spot go come here dey form saint [/size]

5 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by RabbaRabbi: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
if you dont give her, she will look for it elsewhere, brother women are emotional thats thier nature AND EMOTIONS NA FUEL FOR SEX

hahaha gringringrin ... Well, i said that not because am in any relationship. But i still believe people can do without sex in a relationship... Bfore marriage.
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by saintfellow(m): 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

[size=20pt] you get sense pass God? why did he create women? abi your bible loss?
women were created to support and aid procreation, love is an ideal, i can be in love with my dog, goat even door self, you wen dey frequent olosho spot go come here dey form saint [/size]
My big Bro, women were never created to aid procreation, you dnt know that and women were not initially created to help men.
Anyways thats a story for another day.
Bro as you said, we can love our dogs genuinely but can you ask your dog for sex?
you see we all are saying the same thing.
Dont get me wrong, for the fact that i want to have sex with berlynn do not mean that i love her, it means i am lusting after her, but when it comes to real Love then sex is out of the picture, for I love her without expecting anything in return, well except in marriage when she has become my wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2016
Flawed! Flawed!! Flawed!!!

This doesn't apply to everyone.

5 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
saintfellow:
My big Bro, women were never created to aid procreation, you dnt know that and women were not initially created to help men.
Bro as you said, we can love our dogs genuinely but can you ask your dog for sex?
Dont get me wrong, for the fact that i want to have sex with berly√nn do not mean that i love her, it means i am lusting after her, but when it comes to real Love then sex is out of the picture, for I love her without expecting anything in return, well except in marriage when she has become my wife.

Why use me for such illustration?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
first up!
Before you judge the importance of "sex" in a relationship, you have to understand the importance of "sex generally"

Sex brings happiness that's why people die, pay, make commitments and huge sacrifices for it and Relationships are "supposed" to fill your life with happiness that's why we all practice it!

So if you are dating and that joy and happiness that sex infuses for "both of you" isn't there you will both be clearly unhappy

Lack of sex makes most people(76%) cranky, some even develop nasty attitudes over time due to lack of that "emotional out-burst" that sex brings!
(you hear things like "you really need to get laid" being said)

if you don't want sex in your relationship stay single, Till you are ready to marry and even then you will still have to sleep with your husband to be ! #reciprocity

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by saintfellow(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:

Dnt get me wrong girl, whateva ure thinking is what it is but pls dnt get me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
saintfellow:
Dont get me wrong, for the fact that i want to have sex with berlynn do not mean that i love her, it means i am lusting after her, but when it comes to real Love then sex is out of the picture, for I love her without expecting anything in return, well except in marriage when she has become my wife.
na yourself you dey fool with this story no be me

2 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
[size=20pt] who you wan fool, you women are funny, na only wen una no like guy man una dey talk this one, if una really like the guy , una ready sacrifice anus join self [/size]
grin ...plus deep throat.

2 Likes

Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by SlaughterGang: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
You smart. You very smart.

Devilish lie from HADES himself.
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by IamNawty(f): 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Tor lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
SlaughterGang:
You smart. You very smart.

Devilish lie from HADES himself.
boss afternoon, dont mind the scammers
Re: Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
MzLarem:
Flawed! Flawed!! Flawed!!!

This doesn't apply to everyone.
explain unless say the girl na virgin, even virgins dey want to give when dem love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Barbie, Bobrisky Brags About His Blowj0b Skills, Flirts With White Man / Mikel Obi Breaks Up With His Russian Girlfriend. / The Rise Of Teenage Single Mother In My Area Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.