Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,665 members, 7,951,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State (1276 Views)

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities / Enugu State Police Warns IPOB, BIM, Says It'll Resist Sit-at-home On Biafra Day / May 30th Sit-at-home Order Not Negotiable – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2016
THE BIAFRAN PUBLIC HOLIDAY DECLARED BY IPOB IN RESPECT AND SOLIDARITY TO OUR LEADER MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS ON NOW

I am a witness to this!

I have been to Main market Onitsha which is the biggest market in africa, and other market in Anambra, mgbuka obosi, ochanja market, relive market okpoko, even the women market and ogboefere all is not open , only two of the market allowed some of their traders to off load their goods which arrived last night according to the two people that i interview at ogboefere and mgbuka obosi.

No school is open those that open have just close few minutes ago, the whole of town serves bus in Biafra land are observing the public holiday as directed by the leadership of ipob uchemefo the deputy leader of ipob as non of the transporters is on the road.

Even the keke riders have no customers to take to anywhere.

Biafrans are really wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by orimsamsam(m): 12:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
This is impressive. Igbos are always obedient.

Let the sit at home protest be extended to a week. Then if our director is nt release let it be extended to a month till our director is release grin grin grin
Re: ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by Truth4eva: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
orimsamsam:
This is impressive. Igbos are always obedient.

Let the sit at home protest be extended to a week. Then if our director is nt release let it be extended to a month till our director is release grin grin grin
One can easily guess the tribe you are from. Those that poke their noses in matters that don't concern them. I know you are so pained that the order was obeyed, contrary to your expectation. MIND YOUR BUSINESS

10 Likes

Re: ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by Israeljones(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
The order doesnt apply to transporters too i guess... because i can see them working..
And those shops looks like abandoned properties that has bin closed for many years...
Your phone camera didnt even do justice to the situation itself.. Look for a phone with better camera and show us big money shops and not this cubicle..

2 Likes

Re: ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by victorvezx(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Israeljones:
The order doesnt apply to transporters too i guess... because i can see them working..
And those shops looks like abandoned properties that has bin closed for many years...
Your phone camera didnt even do justice to the situation itself.. Look for a phone with better camera and show us big money shops and not this cubicle...

Re: ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by sarrki(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
Igbos are criminals

1 Like

Re: ( Pictures) : Sit At Home Holiday, So Serious In Anambra State by orimsamsam(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
Truth4eva:

One can easily guess the tribe you are from. Those that poke their noses in matters that don't concern them. I know you are so pained that the order was obeyed, contrary to your expectation. MIND YOUR BUSINESS
shu. I see it was impressive and we should continue to protest till dey release our director

(1) (Reply)

Sokoto, Niger & Katsina State Govs Storm Imo For Acho Ihim (pics) / See The Happiness Governor Abubakar Used To Welcome Billionnaire Indimi (photos) / Fani-kayode Blast Lai Mohammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.