Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman (1642 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by oshikoyaodemi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
Here are some annoying questions we as Nigerian women always hear. And we really wish people will stop asking:

1. When are you getting married?

This ticks off many women. You will just be at a friend’s wedding and strangers will start asking you this question. It’s even worse at a relative’s wedding.

2. Does he (boyfriend/husband) have money?

The love of money is the root of evil. The love of money has eaten too deeply into the Nigerian society. It’s why we have many vices. This goes out to our fellow women who are always the ones asking this nonsense question.

3. Why are you not pregnant yet?

You’ve been hounded all through your 20’s to get married as.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/5-annoying-questions-you-should-never.html

Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Stargists(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
lol
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by ireneony(f): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
5. What do you do
Reasons: don't ask a Nigerian lady what she does on the first time meeting her through social media.
e.g
He:babe how are you
She: I'm fine
he: what do you do?

Some guys are dumb i swear..
this scream desperate and gold digging at it best.
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Stargists(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2016
try to support d ministry
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
ireneony:
5. What do you do
Reasons: don't ask a Nigerian lady what she does on the first time meeting her through social media.
e.g

hmm
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Damilolababy(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Men. hope u r seeing dis
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Beadex1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
ireneony:
5. What do you do
e.g

but it is cool and very proper for you girls to ask bah ?
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by firstking01(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
You dnt just uproot from only God knows where and start asking a random girl these questions, obviously she'd be angry....atleast get to know her well first, but even at that, be cautios and while asking her such questions...and ofcourse, make sure the atmosphere correlates with those questions, like aftermath of party, in a beach, and blablabla, i dnt know what to say againgrin
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Frankraj: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
ireneony:
5. What do you do
e.g

@ireneony But you ask men what they do so you can know how much you can get from them or if you will date because they are rich .you are too lazy and selfish
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Damilolababy(f): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
Frankraj:

@ireneony But you ask men what they do so you can know how much you can get from them or if you will date because they are rich .you are too lazy and selfish
undecided
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Frankraj: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
@Damilolababy send email to me vicwas@yahoo.com so we can chat private
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Damilolababy(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Frankraj:
@Damilolababy send email to me vicwas@yahoo.com so we can chat private
ok
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Frankraj: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2016
@Damilolababy I didn't receive the email ooh .what happened
Re: 5 Annoying Questions You Should Never Ask A Nigerian Woman by Damilolababy(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2016
wait am busy na. @ frankraj

(1) (Reply)

I Love This Nairalander But I Lied To Her / Hot Romance: Great Reasons To Have S*x When Its Raining / Ladies Get In Here: What Kind Of Fashion Is This? (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.