Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) (49042 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

- Miss Oduwole, who is an American of Nigerian and Mauritian descent. She is not a Nigerian

- Were you live-tweeting the session? Otherwise, your seating in that room is a waste of space.
so,she's not a Nigerian cos you saw Afonja surname? Smh. Tribalist. Be happy about the success of your brothers

2 Likes

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Intelligent for asking a bunch of decrepit, senile morons unimaginative questions? What a joke. The word has been ridiculed by you inept monkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by vindisick: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2016
sometimes i wonder how a little girl will get to this height out of all the girls in USA that will kill to be in the UN. wish i could know what led to this great success.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
martineinstein:
this girls again

She has interviewed almost 20 presidents....i can see another oprah winfrey

thumbs up,miss oduwole

vindisick:
sometimes i wonder how a little girl will get to this height out of all the girls in USA that will kill to be in the UN. wish i could know what led to this great success.

They are probably grooming her for the future...
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
She don f**k before?? undecided
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by goingape: 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2016
Victorakats:
I am personally proud of her and I hope that God will use her to change the perspective of the world!

Are you slipping to depression Visit www.amaraofficial.com today
I swear you be mumu ohh!

how God go take use her take change the perspective of the world undecided

God use Jesus take change the so called perspective of the world but yet stubbornness is still on the surface of the earth, so na this girl you dey pray make God use?

you no think of your own child, ohhhh I forget! you knew your future child will be useless that's why you looking on to her.

black men never learn

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
codemaniacs:

They are probably grooming her for the future...
her father is behind her...i watched her on 'your view' show,TVC earlier this year...she was outspoken and intllignt
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by goingape: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Handsomecole:

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by cycluse: 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Over there they have a very good system that is working very fine,even if you don't have money you can obtain a loan to go to school,you can be what ever you want to be there with your dream as long as you are serious about it
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
martineinstein:
her father is behind her...i watched her on 'your view' show,TVC earlier this year...she was outspoken and intllignt

Honor your father and mother sad sad sad just in case the child has a different mind set but the parents are still controlled by slave masters. grin grin

she may be the first black female president in future grin grin
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by slap1(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
Handsomecole:

grin

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian female education advocate, Zuriel Elise Oduwole, who interviewed president Muhammadu Buhari in Washington D.C some months back -is currently in New York on invite of leaders for the 71st session of the United Nations General Assembly.

The 14-year-old Los Angeles born who has interviewed 18 presidents and the youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine -took to her social media page to write;

I Speak At The United Nations. So as a child, I saw many things on TV I did not understand. I still see many things I don't understand, but I am learning a little how some things in world works. Not all of it is nice. Not all of it is good to learn about. Sometimes, I ask why cant someone just do something. I am in New York for the UN events, and have seen a lot already. Yesterday, I got to visit the UN, and spoke. I met some more world leaders, and saw a lot just walking past me. I was invited by some leaders to hear my ideas too. I still don't understand a lot of things, but I am enjoying myself, and also learning a lot. I definitely need wisdom. [/b]Thank you LORD Jesus, for this Gift and the Favors[b]. I am loving it

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ive-seen-lot-already-14-year-old.html

She knows the source of her strength and she is appreciating HIM
WISDOM Z THE PRINCIPAL THING
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
zuriel, o ya gbera!
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
codemaniacs:

Honor your father and mother sad sad sad just in case the child has a different mind set but the parents are still controlled by slave masters. grin grin

she may be the first black female president in future grin grin
i dont understand ur silly comment
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
martineinstein:
i dont understand ur silly comment

you don't understand the comment but you call it silly grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
codemaniacs:

you don't understand the comment but you call it silly grin grin grin
y bring slavery to d issue
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Meanwhile some 35 year old girls are here on Nairaland forming Too legit to quit.. grin
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
cool

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by greatwhite(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

- Miss Oduwole, who is an American of Nigerian and Mauritian descent. She is not a Nigerian

- Were you live-tweeting the session? Otherwise, your seating in that room is a waste of space.

She is a nigerian citizen. Check 1999 constitution sec25:c

Section 25 (nigerian constitution 1999)
The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.
(b) every person born in Nigeria after the date of independence either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents is a citizen of Nigeria; and

(c) every person born outside Nigeria either of whose parents is a citizen of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
martineinstein:
y bring slavery to d issue

just forget and move on tongue tongue
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
No bro I'm not going to the market, I'm coming to your house right now grin[quote author=goingape post=49609982][/quote]
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
greatwhite:

She is nigerian

Section 25 (nigerian constitution 1999)
The following persons are citizens of Nigeria by birth-namely-
(a) every person born in Nigeria before the date of independence, either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents belongs or belonged to a community indigenous to Nigeria;

Provided that a person shall not become a citizen of Nigeria by virtue of this section if neither of his parents nor any of his grandparents was born in Nigeria.
(b) every person born in Nigeria after the date of independence either of whose parents or any of whose grandparents is a citizen of Nigeria; and

(c) every person born outside Nigeria either of whose parents is a citizen of Nigeria.

- Miss Oduwole, who is an American of Nigerian and Mauritian descent shocked shocked shocked

Either of the parent is American and Mauritian origin undecided

That Nigerian link is not clear.
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
martineinstein:

You mean intelligent shocked
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ride on child. May the force be with you.
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by farem: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
Fame not allowed to blind. LORD Jesus is the foundation!

Sky is your beginning!
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by mdaada: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please how has this news helped us as a country...many of us have misplaced priorities......SMH
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by kinnlive(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
kilokeys:

lol where else... whats bigger than speaking at the UN?
lol
nothing else bro
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
She is ripe
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by greatwhite(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
Keneking:

- Miss Oduwole, who is an American of Nigerian and Mauritian descent shocked shocked shocked

That is how the American media would describe her. Because she is doing well for herself at a very young age.

Hope you remember abdulmutalab the dipper bomber. Did they describe him like that. He was also an American born nigerian. But they addressed him as nigerian because he was a terrorist.

The girl's dad is nigerian. That's where she got the oduwole from. That is the link. If she wants a nigerian passport she is entitle to it. The nigeria laws has provisions for dual citizenship.
Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
Keneking:
Ok

grin grin

Re: Zuriel Elise Oduwole Speaks At UN "I've Seen A Lot Already" (Photos) by SonofDevil: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
Keneking:

she is a Nigerian,her father name is Ademola oduwole
girlrising.com/blog/size-doesnt-matter-the-story-of-a-girl-2/

Zuriel Oduwole was born in Los Angeles, U.S to a Nigerian
father and a Mauritian mother.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zuriel_Oduwole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) / A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.