Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) (2361 Views)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / See Why Mercy Johnson Is Highest Paid Actress, And How Much She Earns Per Movie / Girl Faints Out Of Excitement After Hugging Flavor Nabania In Abijan ( pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by slimkay4557: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2016

1 Share

Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
cheesy

I see divinehand2003 checking in... tongue

Traphedges, oga come ooo..since u and Jahselassie like this super hour glass shape goddess.. grin
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by CHYMZZY(m): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
OMG! This one na real Onion butty..! LALASTICLALA come see
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Traphedges, oga come ooo..since u and Jahselassie like this super hour glass shape goddess.. grin

Lol

That babe go cause serious kasala ontop nairaland. Make I grab my chair oooooo.
How now my Trap?
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol

That babe go cause serious kasala ontop nairaland. Make I grab my chair oooooo.
How now my Trap?

I'm great grin and u? Hope u doing OK up there ehn... grin

So u like what u see in the pishure too? tongue
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I'm great grin and u? Hope u doing OK up there ehn... grin

So u like what u see in the pishure too? tongue

Tell me!

Who nor like BETTER THINGZZZZ?
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by TrapHedges(m): 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Lols that one is too big jhor
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by HMZi: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
She's overcompensating but then again Sex sells....*dick hard* tho
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by JahSelassie(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Ds one na Die Hard 6 oh grin
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by metallisc(m): 2:05am On Sep 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

this is not a trap... this is crap!
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 24, 2016
metallisc:

this is not a trap... this is crap!

grin I know u like tat too...
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by GoggleB(m): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2016
The bum go soon explode...
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by adto(m): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2016
Dis one too much....trying girl on top style na suicide
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2016
Blood of God... C asset, na dis one FG suppose sell nw...
Re: Choi!check Out This Abijan Actress And Her Assest(photos) by success10(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2016
grin is this Real? grin

(1) (Reply)

British Star, Rita Ora, Has A Serious Nollywood Look-alike (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Zahra Buhari & Her Husband Digging It Out On Stage / Nollywood Actor Adeniyi Johnson,gets A Car Gift From Funke Akindele's Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.