Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,771 members, 7,921,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal (784 Views)

Will You Marry Her Despite The Fact That She Ain't A Virgin? / These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / This Hols Ain't Loyal... She Wanna Infect Me Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal by hackactigist: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2016
please, i need your advice on this . i have been dating her for some months now (4months), she dont know my house, she pointed it out that we must not have sex. though i love her so much and i want to marry her but i dont want her to know yet because i want to convince myself that she is loyal to me and ready to take the risk of coming to my house and that will prove to me that she trust me, then i will propose to her.
Re: I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 23, 2016

pfft... undecided

So, let me get this straight.. she Coming to your house Is Now your lame Criterion for loyalty?? mtcheeew!

You Male beings just keep getting weirder by the day! grin
Re: I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2016
U don't wanna tell her ur house? shocked

Are u juz squatting tatz y u cant tell where's ur crib?
Re: I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal by firstking01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal by dissybling(f): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
risk,wat risk ......
Re: I Respect Her No 'sex Zone' But She Ain't Loyal by Tholartee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2016
Did yu mean yur house is your loyalty zon,guy wise up
no risk in coming yur house but what was your own interior motive about coming your house

(1) (Reply)

See What This Amazon Forest Man Said About His Wife (photo) / Sex Is Important, But.............................................. / Nigerian Lawyer Proposes To His Girlfriend From South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.