Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,388 members, 7,950,826 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast (53750 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by zamani183: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Nigeria gals go say yes anytime*#as far as you have the money
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by emsco(m): 8:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Recession time like this should be on the list too
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Topza(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hmm
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by dukeo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 24, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Like if you think the op is right. Share if you disagree

No offense but I assume you got all those shares from ladies grin
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by olaolulazio(m): 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na AJ you dey stay?
Nope.. Seaside Estate, Badore Ajah, Lagos.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by tosyne2much(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
Mutuwa:
undecided

doesn't make sense.. these are even periods when the dirty ones bathe and clean themselves to flaunt a vague picture of themselves to gullible and vulnerable men.how do you expect them to say "No" on such periods.

the always clean and normal ones would always have a man/Men by their side.
Nice one baba cool

1 Like

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by kernigsloan: 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Rapmoney:
Continue thinking of the best time to ask a girl out. Your mates are thinking of roofing their houses as December is getting near! grin
True tlk my guy

1 Like

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Senorprinz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2016
So cos i want to ask a girl out i'll wait till festive period and be praying she'l be invisible to other niggaz till the appointed time comes, ehn op? Is that how you used to do, you is a very dumb shildren.

2 Likes

Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by ardeypearlz(f): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
Agimor:
Anytime is the right time to ask a girl out it boils down to your personality.
You deserve a bottle of cold beercheesy
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Lilcentt(f): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
cardoctor:
This thread should be in the " Romance " section and not here.
Where e con dey b4?
U r jonzin
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by bhalogun1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin Guys lemme give you all the "real" secret, its not about "time" is about "way" and the best way to ask a girl out is to attack her "pride" and leave her in a state of "shock". The way i asked one of my former girlfriend out will "shock" most of you and most of you wont believe------ I walked up to her in a supermarket and said "excuse me, you smell funny"' she looked at me and said "excuse you" i said "you are excused, here take my card and call me, i will give you some tips on how to smell better", believe it or not she called and we had 6 months of blissful romance before another girl came and scattered it............. grin grin
You must be a donkey. why give room for a bitch to spoil ur package? I think yu should spend ur Xmas in d zoo with chimps dis time around.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
michael142:

Continue killing the financial aspect of your life
How sir? Explain.. Maybe I will change
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
androidroot:
How sir? Explain.. Maybe I will change

Bros you nor masturbate reach me. Intact, heartbreak led me to it. But ever since I stopped masturbating laziness left, I became very active. And my finance improved. Stop for 6months and you go see say recession nor reach your side.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
michael142:

Bros you nor masturbate reach me. Intact, heartbreak led me to it. But ever since I stopped masturbating laziness left, I became very active. And my finance improved. Stop for 6months and you go see say recession nor reach your side.
I understand you wella.. I do that whenever I am less busy.. Thanks for your concern.. You're appreciated.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by oshikoyaodemi(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
@ Tosyne2much
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by butanep(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
Babe wey go gree, go gree. if u like make yovr papa be santa and your mama be easter bunny, if she doesnt like u forget it.

That one na big lie and old talk... babe when nor go gree, money or your charisma fit make her gree...
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by UchaNwababa: 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
INTROVERT:
Babe wey go gree, go gree. if u like make yovr papa be santa and your mama be easter bunny, if she doesnt like u forget it.
True Talk, But if i ask u out will u Agree?
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2016
una self
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by InvertedHammer: 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
/
There are males making all kinds of excuses to dodge females.

There are males making all kinds of effort to attract females.

There is only one deciding factor.

Figure it out and your life will be good.
\
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:14am On Sep 25, 2016
AmuEwu:
Who need girls when I have Vaseline
hmmm!!Vaseline now has zinc particles, don't wound your blockus oh!

no mind the op, e think say 9Ja na America. abi e think say nah soccer bet?
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Aajumi(f): 1:59am On Sep 25, 2016
omoikea:
the only best time is when you have MONEY

i mean FULLY LOADED AND YOU CAN HAVE ANY WOMAN YOU WANT grin grin grin

even that one saying "money is not everything" grin grin grin
. Damn.... I always tell my bfrd money is Nt everytin....#smiles
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by NOBLE179(m): 3:40am On Sep 25, 2016
u can get a girl anytime anywhere in naija provided u r loaded. naija girls; money for love!
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Mann11: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
grin Guys lemme give you all the "real" secret, its not about "time" is about "way" and the best way to ask a girl out is to attack her "pride" and leave her in a state of "shock". The way i asked one of my former girlfriend out will "shock" most of you and most of you wont believe------ I walked up to her in a supermarket and said "excuse me, you smell funny"' she looked at me and said "excuse you" i said "you are excused, here take my card and call me, i will give you some tips on how to smell better", believe it or not she called and we had 6 months of blissful romance before another girl came and scattered it............. grin grin
Dear, not all ladies have terrifically low self esteem like your 'acclaimed' girlfriend.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:54am On Sep 25, 2016
omoikea:
the only best time is when you have MONEY

i mean FULLY LOADED AND YOU CAN HAVE ANY WOMAN YOU WANT grin grin grin

even that one saying "money is not everything" grin grin grin

True...
Come to think of it I've almost forgotten how to toast babe....it's all "hey what's up " I'm Muyiwa....can I buy you lunch??

I sha know say I go fucck but I no dey remember say any process dey involved wink
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by 99foxxy(f): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2016
okwyee:

keep lying until you become lie Mohammed u hear? oniro xD
I know what I'm saying.
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Rapmoney:
Continue thinking of the best time to ask a girl out. Your mates are thinking of roofing their houses as December is getting near! grin

Hmmmmmmm

Aki you are right
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

U f'kd her?
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by francotunsco: 6:52am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
U ra a rogue!
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by Syjibrin(f): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
na 4 dream this one happen abi?
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by kennynikky(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2016
AmuEwu:
Who need girls when I have Vaseline
what's d vaselin 4?
Re: Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast by omoikea(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

True...
Come to think of it I've almost forgotten how to toast babe....it's all "hey what's up " I'm Muyiwa....can I buy you lunch??

I sha know say I go fucck but I no dey remember say any process dey involved wink

its hello babe, my name is RICH and i want to make you bear my name grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.